Loyola Institute of Technology and Science (LITES) is an engineering college which is situated in Kanyakumari, Tamil Nadu. The Institute that was once referred as ‘Oxford of South’ was established in the year 2008. The AICTE approved Institute offers Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.), Master of Business Administration (MBA) and Master of Engineering (M.E.) programs at Undergraduate and Postgraduate level.
Check LITES Cutoff
Loyola Institute of Technology and Science Highlights
Type of Institute
|Affiliation ||Anna University |
1 (Boys Hostel)
1 (Girls Hostel)
How to Reach
18.4 Km from Kanyakumari Railway Station
11 Km from Kanyakumari Airport
18.8 Km from Kanyakumari Bus Stand (NH-44)
LITES Courses and Admission
The Institute offers Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) in five specializations at the Undergraduate level and Master of Engineering (M.E.) in two specializations at the Postgraduate level. Additionally, the institute also offers Master of Business Administration (MBA) to the candidates.
LITES Undergraduate (B.E.) Admission
LITES offers B.E. course in five specializations viz. Civil, Computer Science and Engineering, Electrical and Electronics, Electronics and Communication, Mechanical Engineering at the UG level.
- Minimum Eligibility to apply for B.E. course is 10+2 (in any relevant discipline) from a recognized Board.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of marks secured in TNEA (Tamil Nadu Engineering Admission) Entrance Exam.
LITES Postgraduate (M.E.) Admission
The Institute offers M.E. course in two specializations viz. Applied Electronics / Computer Science and Engineering at the PG level.
- Applying candidate must have obtained a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (B.E. / B.Tech.) with minimum 50% marks overall.
- Selection is made on the basis of TANCET (Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test) score acquired by the candidate.
LITES MBA Admission
The Institute offers MBA course at the postgraduate level to the candidates.
- Students applying for this course must hold a Bachelor’s degree with minimum 50% marks from a recognized Institute/University.
- Admission to MBA program will be on the basis of scores acquired in TANCET exam .
Check LITES Courses and Fees Structure
Scholarships are offered to candidates particularly from low-economic backgrounds or from Reserved Categories.
Scholarship Criteria -
- First Graduation Scholarship
- Minority Scholarship
- Post Matric Scholarships for SC/ST Students
- BC/MBC Scholarship
- Beedi Worker’s Children Scholarship
- Physically Handicapped Students Scholarship
- Labour Welfare Board Scholarship
- Children of Rubber Plantation Workers
- Financial Assistance for Education of the wards of Deceased Personal
- Farmer’s Scholarship
- PM Scholarship
- EX Service men welfare
- Trustee’s Scholarship