Gandhi Medical College, situated in Bhopal, was established in the year 1997 and is registered with Registrar Firms and Society, Govt. of M.P.
At present, Gandhi Medical College offers MBBS program of 5 ½ years duration with the intake of 140 students, MD and MS programs under selected specializations, along with PG Diploma under 8 specializations. In addition to it, the college also offers Paramedical Diploma and Certificate course of 2 years and 1 year duration, respectively.
- Candidates who have passed 10+2 in PCB are eligible for admission to MBBS course.
- Admission to the program is done on the basis of NEET UG scores.
- Students who have completed MBBS Degree program and is registered with MCI are eligible to apply for MD/ MS course.
- Selection of the candidates to PG courses is done on the basis of the NEET PG scores.
- For PG Diploma, candidates should have completed BSc in relevant medical science discipline with minimum 45% marks.
- Admission to the PG Diploma is given on the basis of the candidate’s merit in the qualifying examination
- Candidates who have passed 10+2 in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Biotechnology with minimum 40% marks can apply for Diploma and Certificate course.
- Admission to both Diploma and Certificate course is given through merit in the qualifying examination.
- Candidates can apply for admission to Paramedical PF Diploma, Diploma, and Certificate course through offline mode.
Read More: Gandhi Medical College Fees Structure
Gandhi Medical College Highlights Table 2021
|Name of the College||Gandhi Medical College, Bhopal|
|Basic Admission Criteria||MBBS, MD, MS: Entrance Test PG Diploma, Diploma, Certificate: Merit Based|
|Name of the entrance||MBBS: NEET-UG|
|MD/ MS: NEET-PG|
|Entrance Exam Mode||NEET UG: Offline|
|NEET PG: Online|
|Counselling||PG Diploma, Diploma, Certificate: College|