Institute of Hotel Management, Catering Technology & Applied Nutrition is based in Bhamboli, Yamuna Nagar. It was established in 2015 and is an autonomous institute. It was sponsored by the Ministry of Tourism, Government of India and Department of Tourism, Government of Haryana in collaboration. It is also registered under the Society Registration Act with the District Registrar of Firms & Societies, Yamuna Nagar.
The institute offers B.Sc in Hospitality and Hotel Administration (Vegetarian) and a Diploma in the 2 subjects of Food Production, and Food & Beverage Service. IHM Yamuna Nagar is affiliated with National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology (NCHMCT), Noida.
IHM Yamunanagar Highlights
|Affiliated to||National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology (NCHMCT), Noida.|
|Courses offered||B.Sc (Hospitality and Hotel Administration), and Diploma (Food Production, and Food & Beverage Service)|
|Facilities available||Computer Labs, Basic Training Kitchen, Advanced Training Kitchen, HouseKeeping, Hostels, Cafeteria|
IHM Yamunanagar Rankings
IHM YamunaNagar is ranked the 2nd best Hotel Management college in Yamuna Nagar in 2020.
Also check, IHM Yamunanagar Ranking
IHM Yamunanagar Courses Offered
|B.Sc.||Duration: 3 Years
Eligibility: Qualified NCHMCT JEE. Must have passed 10+2 or its equivalent with English as a compulsory subject.
Selection Criteria: Merit-based.
Specializations: Hospitality & Hotel Administration
|Diploma||Duration: 1.5 Years
Eligibility: Must have passed 10+2 or its equivalent with English as a compulsory subject.
Selection Criteria: Merit-based.
Specializations: Food Production, Food & Beverage Service
IHM Yamunanagar Admissions
The admission process for IHM Yamuna Nagar is merit-based. For the B.Sc. Degree admission is based on marks obtained by students in the qualifying exam of NCHMCT JEE, along with 12th or its equivalent with English as a compulsory subject. For the Diploma, the admission is based on the marks obtained by the students in the 12th or its equivalent with English as a compulsory subject.
How to Apply?
- Application for admission to a course must be made in the prescribed form and should reach the Principal, Institute of Hotel Management, Bhamboli, Yamuna Nagar by the prescribed date.
- Foreign Nationals should route their application with all necessary particulars such as Passport No. Visa, Place of Birth, Nativity, etc. through their Embassy.
- Students must bring original documents and certificates at the time of verification interview.
- Tuitions Fees are payable in two installments through Demand Draft at the IHM Yamuna Nagar’s counter.
- Birth Certificate
- Certificate of health from a Registered Medical Practitioner
- Certificates and documents of educational qualifications, including Detail Marks Card.
- Certificate in support of belonging to a Scheduled Caste/Backward Caste to be issued by not below the rank of Tehsildar (if needed)
- Character certificate from the head of the last attended institution if the gap is more than a year, from the Gazetted Officer of the State or Central Govt. or Sarpanch or MLA. (f) 4 passport-size photographs
- Certificate for handicap as per government norms (if needed).
IHM Yamunanagar Placements
As IHM Yamuna Nagar, is a renowned institute many countless great companies that participate in placement fairs like Taj, Oberoi’s, Seven Seas, JW Marriott, The Leela, Chaayos, McDonald's, Le-Meridien, The Westin, Hyatt, The Lalit, Hilton, Radisson Blue, etc
The graph below represents the number of students of B.Sc. selected for industrial training by some of the prestigious organizations for the previous batch.
Read more: IHM Placement
IHM Yamunanagar Scholarship
Post Matric Scholarship is available for the Scheduled Caste / Backward Caste candidates. Candidates who fulfill the minimum requirements may submit their application after taking admission.
Click IHM Scholarship
IHM Yamunanagar Facilities
- Basic Training Kitchen & Advanced Training Kitchen: Basic & Advanced Training Kitchens for first year and final year students are installed with the latest equipment.
- Bakery Laboratories: The Institute has two separate Bakery labs for bakery and confectionery for smooth practical of the first year and final year students.
- Basic Training Restaurant & Advanced Training Restaurants: IHM Yamuna Nagar has two separate training restaurants designed to teach basic elements of food & beverage training.
- Quantity Food Kitchen: The Quantity Food Kitchen is for second-year students to learn cooking for large groups and varied cuisines.
- Housekeeping: IHM is equipped with housekeeping facilities to train students on cleanliness and hygiene for hospitality.
- Mock Bar: Mock Bar is installed with all equipment for preparations and serving of cocktails and mocktails.
- Cafeteria: IHM Yamuna Nagar’s student dining hall has a capacity of 200 students along with good food.
- Resource Centre: IHM Yamuna Nagar’s library is equipped with journals, periodicals, books, and internet facilities.
- Computer Lab: Latest software, Wi-Fi connectivity, and updated machines are available for students in the computer lab.
- Classrooms: Great classrooms with all the audio-visual equipment like projectors, VCR, etc.
- Hostel Facilities: Separate hostel facilities for girls and boys, equipped with all necessary items for students.
Ques. What is the starting package of students who get placed from IHM Yamuna Nagar?
Ques. Is JEE a necessity for Hotel Management?
Ques. What is the scope of NCHMCT JEE?
Ques. Are there hostel facilities?
Ques. Are there placements?