Sal Institute of Management was established in 2010 by Dr. Viral Bhatt. The college offers a flagship two-year full-time MBA program across various specializations such as Finance, Marketing, and Human Resource Management. Admission to its MBA course is based on the candidate’s performance in the CMAT examination. The institute has been ranked at the 8th position by NIRF in Gujarat. The institute has also a dedicated placement cell that constantly guides the students to get placed in their desired companies. Some of the prominent recruiters are Byju’s, Capgemini, TCS, Mphasis, etc.
Read More: Sal Institute of Management Reviews
Sal Institute of Management Highlights
|Established | Type||2010 | Private|
|Founded by||Dr. Viral Bhatt|
|Selection criteria||Entrance Based|
|Accepted Test Scores||CMAT|
|Top recruiters||Capgemini, TCS, Mphasis, Byju’s|
|Facilities available||Library, Campus, Hostel, Sports, etc.|
Sal Institute of Management Courses
|MBA||Specializations: Finance, Marketing, and HRM
Duration: 2 years
Eligibility: Must have completed his/her graduation in any field from a recognized board.
Selection Criteria: Entrance
Read More: Sal Institute of Management Fees
Sal Institute of Management Admission
Admission to the MBA course is offered on the basis of the candidate’s performance in the CMAT examination, followed by a GD-PI process.
How to apply?
- Visit the official website of the institute
- Click on Admission Tab
- Fill in the application form by entering the details and click “Send”
- The college will contact you through call or mail for further process.
Sal Institute of Management Placements
The institute has a dedicated placement cell that conducts various workshops and mock interviews to keep the students familiar with the placement process. The placement has collaborated with some of the top companies to provide good placement to the students.
Some of the prominent recruiters over the years are:
Read More: Sal Institute of Management Placement
Sal Institute of Management Facilities
- Workshops: Predicts the equity prices with technical analysis, How to manage your retirement.
- Incubation Centre: The institute has an in house incubation center for the startups by the students of the institute. The institute puts a great emphasis on developing the entrepreneurial skills of the students.
- Auditorium: The college has a spacious seminar hall, auditorium, and conference room.
- Library: The college has a library with both physical books and e-books. They have a separate room for quiet reading and discussions.
- Cafeteria: The cafeteria is known to provide hygienic food and a place for students to hangout.
Sal Institute of Management FAQs
Ques. What are the documents required to be submitted at the time of admission?
Ans. Candidates should keep the following documents handy at the time of admission:
- Recent Passport size photographs
- 10+2 Marks card
- Graduation Marks card
- CMAT Scorecard
- Valid ID Proof
- Income Certificate (if applicable)
- Caste/PH Certificate (if applicable)
Ques. Does the institute provide scholarship opportunities to the students?
Ans. The college provides scholarships to students belonging to the reserved categories. The college also provides scholarships to meritorious students.
Ques. How good are the faculties of the institute?
Ans. The college has some of the well-skilled and knowledgeable faculties who cater to the needs of the students the best. Most of the faculties are having a Ph.D. degree.
Ques. What is the address of the college?
Ans. The institute is located Opposite Science City, Sola - Bhadaj, Road, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380060.
Ques. Does the college provide in house hostel facilities to the students?
Ans. Yes, the college has separate hostel facilities for boys and girls. The hostel also has a mess facility for the students.