Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship, Chennai (XIME) is one of the three campuses of XIME institute others than Bangalore and Kochi Campus. The institute flagship program PGDM is of two year, full time residential and approved by AICTE. The highest package for the PGDM program went up to INR 8.1 LPA for the year 2020.
XIME Chennai Important Dates
|PGDM Admission Cycle II||1 Apr, 2020 - 30 Apr, 2021|
|Dates for GD/PI||11 Apr - 15 May, 2021|
|Declaration of Result via email||3rd week of May, 2021|
XIME Chennai Highlights
|Established | Institute Type||2017 | Private|
|Affiliated to||All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)|
|Entrance Exam||CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ GMAT/ ATMA|
|Popular Courses||PGDM/ MBA|
|Application Mode | Fees||Online | INR 500|
|Admission Criteria||Entrance Test + Merit-based|
|Top Recruiters||Deloitte, Infosys, Cognizant, Emerson, EY, WIPRO, HCL|
|Facilities Available||Hostel, Computer Lab, WiFi|
XIME Chennai Ranking
Listed below are the details of the ranking of XIME Bangalore:
|CSR-GHRDC (Private Sector) –All India||10|
|Business India (All Categories) – All India||21|
|Business Standard (All Categories) - All India||A1 Category|
|Eduniversal, Paris (All Categories) –All India||14|
XIME Chennai Courses
Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship offers a management degree PGDM. Listed below are the details for same:
Course: Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
- Specialization: Marketing, Finance, Human Resource, Operations, IT & Analytics, General Management.
- Eligibility: Any graduate with above 50% marks (45% for reserved category candidates).
- Duration: 2 years
- Intake: 120
- Fees: INR 8,00,000
XIME Chennai Admissions
The admissions in the institute is entrance based and student can enroll online for registration through the official website of Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship.
Step 1: Download PGDM Programme from www.xime.org.
Step 2: The application shall be submitted only through online mode. No need to send the hardcopy of the application form or any other documents to XIME while applying.
Step 3: Please click on the link Apply online for PGDM on the website: www.xime.org.
Step 4: Application Fee is INR 500. Application fees shall be paid online by credit card/debit card/net banking/mobile wallets. Applicants will receive a system-generated acknowledgment for the application submitted and payment of the application fee. This application process is complete.
An entrance test score of 75 percentile and above in any of the following Entrance Tests (75% in GMAT) are acceptable for admission in Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship.
- Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) - Read More
- Common Admission Test (CAT) - Read More
- Common Management Admission Test (CMAT)- Read More
- Management AptitudeTest (MAT) - Read More
- AIMS Test for Management Admission (ATMA) - Read More
- Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT)- Read More
Selection: Applicants will be selected on the basis of the Entrance Test followed by Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
Check: XIME Chennai Admission
XIME Chennai Placements
The Placement at the Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship is often centralized based. The eligible students from Bangalore, Chennai and Kochi pass through the same placement process. Each institute has its placement cell which helps students in providing proper direction and support for the placement process. All through the years, it has succeeded in maintaining an excellent record. The institute vigorously follows a norm of 100% placement.
- Highest Salary Package: INR 8.1 LPA
- Average Salary Package: INR 6.47 LPA
- Top Recruiters: Deloitte, Infosys, Cognizant, Emerson, EY, WIPRO, HCL, HDFC Bank, KPIT, etc.
Apart from XIME Chennai Placements, the institute also provides excellent internships in organizations such as VMWare, Centrum, Dell, Team Lease, KPMG, HDFC bank etc. to its students thus embarking them one step ahead in their professional journey.
Check: XIME Chennai Placement
XIME Chennai Facilities
- Infrastructure: The campus is located in the heart of the HI-Tech Park in Kalamassery just off the well-known HMT Road. It's neighbors inside the Cooperative Medical College of Kochi, the National University of Advanced Legal Studies, GAIL Regional Office, the much-celebrated Start-up Village and the KINFRA office.
- Hostel: Girl Hostel: The hostel "Maria Hall", is located next to the teaching-cum-administration block of the Institute. Fully furnished with attached bathrooms, All basic amenities, Internet facility (WI-FI enabled), Gym facility, Facility for playing Badminton, Table Tennis, A common room with Indoor games and entertainment facility Men’s Hostel: Construction of the men's hostel is in progress and is expected to be completed by July 2015. With the completion of the men's hostel all students of XIME, Chennai will be accommodated in the hostels.
- Computing Facilities: The Computing facilities include fully wired computer LAN with over 100 PCs equipped with software for creating presentations, data analysis, word processing, image capture and modification, statistical analysis and multimedia activity.
- Scholarship: Several Merit-cum-Means Scholarships are offered by XIME. Especially for the High Performers in XAT 2021 or CAT 2020, the following Special Scholarship (Fee concession) are offered:
|Percentile score in XAT 2021/CAT 2020||Scholarship Amount|
|80 and above, but less than 90||20% of Program Fee|
|90 and above||40% of Program Fee|
Why Join XIME Chennai?
- Students pursuing an AICTE PGDM course will be gaining knowledge regarding building soft skills and the program is more industry-oriented.
- Students from 23 to 25 states/ UTs on each campus.
- Girls almost 50% across batches.
- Availability of International Student Exchange Program to selected students (around 30% of our students get this opportunity, including international conferences.
- Meticulously planned curriculum provides the students an immersive learner-centric experience.
- Scholarships to 10% of students ranging from 20-40% of fees in addition to other awards.
XIME Chennai Faculty
Given below are the details of the faculty of XIME Chennai:
Ms. Ranjana Mary Varghese
- Designation: Sr. Assistant Professor
- Qualification: B.Tech, MBA
Mr. Rahul R. Lexman
- Designation: Assistant Professor
- Qualification: B.Tech, MBA, PGDM
Dr. Francy T. V
- Designation: Professor
- Qualification: M.Sc, PGDE, M.Phil, Ph.D
Dr. P. Amalanathan
- Designation: Associate Professor
- Qualification: M.Com, MBA, M.Ed, M.Phil, Ph.D
Prof. S. Suryanarayanan
- Designation: Associate Professor
- Qualification: B.Tech, PGDM
Check: XIME Chennai Faculty
XIME Chennai FAQs
Ques. How does the common placement process for all Campuses works?
Ans. The eligible students from Bangalore, Chennai and Kochi pass through the same placement process. Each institute has its placement cell which helps students in providing proper direction and support for the placement process. All through the years, it has succeeded in maintaining an excellent record. The institute vigorously follows a norm of 100% placement.
Ques. Is the Fee Structure the same for all the campuses of XIME?
Ans. No, the fee structure is not the same for all the campuses. The fees of the Bangalore campus is a little higher than the other two campuses.
Ques. What are the chances of me getting a facility for the Student exchange program abroad?
Ans. XIME regularly sends its students abroad programs and internships. There are international collaborations with various organizations that offer students training and internship programs of various durations.
Ques. What is the Hostel Fees for students of XIME Chennai?
Ans. The Hostel fees for students of XIME Chennai are INR 9,000 per month which is the same for the boys and girls hostel. To know more, click here
Ques. Can I apply under the management quota?
Ans. No, there is no management quota available for the students of XIME.