Mansarovar Group of Institutions Recent Admission Alerts and Updates
Mansarovar Group of Institutions, Bhopal was established in 1995. It is approved by DCI, New Delhi and affiliated to MPMSU, Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh. The group has diversified into various activities like Primary and Secondary Education, Ayurveda, Dental Education, and Medical Education. The Institution has been rated amongst the best institutions in Central India and has seven institutions spread across 25 acres.
Institutes under MGI Bhopal
The group has a long and illustrious history in the field of education setting the shining examples of excellence in multidimensional education. Mentioned below are the details of the other institute:
- Mansarovar Global University: The University was established in the year 2018 by Sri Sai Gramothan Samiti, Bhopal which has vast experience of establishing educational institutions in the field of education for the past 25 years. Read more
- Mansarovar Dental College: Established in 2007, the college has an intake of 100 seats in the BDS Course and 11 seats in the MDS Course, spread across Prosthodontics, Orthodontics, Periodontics, Conservative and Endodontics. It is approved by DCI, New Delhi, Affiliated to MPMSU, Jabalpur (M.P). Read more
- Mansarovar Ayurvedic Medical College: Established in 2015 by the Sri Sai Gramothan Samiti, the college is approved by CCIM Govt. of India (AYUSH) and affiliated to the MP Health Science University. The institute is dedicated to providing superior quality education with state of the art facilities. The college offers a UG Course in Ayurveda Medicine Surgery. Read more
- Mansarovar Nursing College: This is one of the best nursing colleges recognized by the Indian Nursing Council, New Delhi and MP state Nursing council, and is affiliated to MP Medical Science University Jabalpur. It is a well-acclaimed institution known for its healthy academic environment and various co-curricular and industry-specific activities. Read more
- Mansarovar College of Education: This college was established in 2000 with the motive to impart and provide in the field of higher education for students. It is recognized by NCTE - New Delhi and is affiliated to Barkatullah University Bhopal. The college is located in the urban part of Bhopal, M.P. The college offers 2 years of course in Bachelors of Education. Read more
- Sri Sai Ayurvedic Research and Medicine: The college was established in 2017 by the Shri Sai Gramothan Samiti. The college is approved by CCIM Government of India (AYUSH) and affiliated to the MP Health Science University. It is dedicated to providing superior quality education in Ayurveda, with state of the art facilities, to enhance the research and learning experience, and facilitate the training of a skilled workforce to meet the current and future needs of Ayurvedic fields of medical science. Read more
- Mansarovar Public School: Mansarovar Public School is a co-educational school established in 1995. Affiliated to CBSE, New Delhi and is a 10+2 English Medium School.
Mansarovar Group of Institutions: Courses
Mansarovar Group of Institution offers 21 courses across 5 streams – Engineering, IT, Education, Dental, Nursing and across 7 degrees – B.Ed, BDS, B.Tech, BSc, ANM. A brief about the same is tabulated below –
|Institute||MGI Courses | Duration||Eligibility||Fees (INR)|
|Mansarovar Ayurvedic Medical College and Sri Sai Ayurvedic Research and Medicine||BAMS | 5 ½ yrs.||HSC graduates or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Botany & Zoology||2,14,000|
|Mansarovar Dental College||BDS | 3 yrs.||HSC graduates|
General/ OBC: with 50% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry & Biology
SC/ ST: with 40% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
(Only NEETqualified candidates are eligible to apply)
|MDS | 2 yrs.||4,95,000|
|Mansarovar Nursery College||B.Sc. Nursing | 4 yrs.||HSC graduates or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology||64,500|
|M.Sc Nursing | 2 yrs.||B.Sc. /B.Sc. (Hons) degree holders in Nursing from a recognized university||1,01,500|
|Mansarovar College of Education||B.Ed. | 2-4 yrs.|
|A minimum aggregate score of 55% at postgraduate level is mandatory for admission||36,000|
|Mansarovar Global University||B.Sc | 3 yrs.||HSC graduates or equivalent from any recognized board in respective streams||38,500|
|M.Sc | 2 yrs.||A minimum of 50% aggregate marks in graduation|
(B.Sc. degree in the respective subject)
Check Mansarovar Group of Institutions: Courses and Fees
Mansarovar Group of Institutions: Infrastructure
The MGI Bhopal operates through two sprawling state-of-the-art campuses. Listed below are the details for same:
- Well equipped laboratory.
- Well maintained library.
- Sports arena with a separate activity center.
- Hi-Tech Classrooms with modern technology.
- Dental Hospital.
- Swimming Pool.
- Huge Amphitheatre & air-conditioned auditorium for various functions and events.
- Facilities of mess and canteen.