Mansarovar Dental College, Hospital and Research Centre is a Private Dental College located in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh. Offering a combination of professional training and state of the art infrastructure, MDC was established in 2007 under the Sri Sai Gramotthan Samiti. It is affiliated to Madhya Pradesh Medical Science University (MPMSU) and is recognized by the Dental Council of India (DCI) and the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare of the GoI. Courses offered by the Institute are BDS and MDS.
Mansarovar Dental College Hospital and Research Centre Courses and Eligibility
Currently, the college has an intake of 100 seats in the BDS Course and 11 seats in the MDS course across four disciplines namely Prosthodontics, Orthodontics, Periodontics, Conservative and Endodontics. A brief about the same is given below:
BDS Course Eligibility
- Program duration: four-year fill time
- Minimum eligibility: 10+2 with minimum 50% marks in aggregate
- Final selection: done on the basis of scores obtained in NEET UG, now conducted by NTA (National Testing Agency).
MDS Course Eligibility
- Program duration: two-year fill time
- Minimum eligibility: candidate having scored minimum 50% marks in BDS Degree Exam
- Final selection: based on scores obtained in NEET PG Entrance Exam conducted by the National Board of Examinations (NBE).
Mansarovar Dental College Hospital and Research Centre Ranking
Mansarovar Dental College, Hospital and Research Centre has been ranked as one of the Best Dental Colleges in the state of Madhya Pradesh. MDC is one of the constituents of Mansarovar Group of Institutions. There are four other education organisations under the group namely
- Mansarovar Ayurvedic Medical College
- Sri Sai Institute of Ayurvedic Research and Medicine
- Mansarovar Public School
- Manasarovar Global University – Read more
Why Join Mansarovar Dental College Hospital and Research Centre College?
- Campus: It is situated at Kolar road. The college is a massive landmark extended over an area of 26 acres, depicting a rare amalgamation of modern and traditional architecture creating an ideal environment for academic excellence.
- Research Activities: The institute in association with various local and national organizations conducts dental camps which give the students an opportunity to work with top dentists and doctors helping them develop a good network even before graduating.
- Facilities: A huge auditorium and an enriched central library with modern audio-visual, multimedia and digital learning aids, along with a vast number of books at the center, gives an aesthetic feel to its designer lay-out.