Xcellon Institute, School of Business is an education initiative by the founders of an IPR driven global pharmaceutical company and Abellon Group. The institute is located at Ahmedabad, Gujarat. The Business School offers postgraduate courses in foundation and advance level. The institute makes students to undergo continuous self-check and provide personalised feedback. Xcellon conducts regular expert sessions every Saturday to offer an all pervasive learning experience to students.
Xcellon Institute, School of Business Course
The institute offers PG and some additional courses in various categories. Mentioned below are the details for same:
|Foundation||PG Program in General Business Management|
|Advance||PG Program in General Business Management|
Xcellon Institute, School of Business Admission
Candidates can apply online by downloading application form from the official website of the college.
Application form is available for INR 700 at the college campus.
Candidates are required to pay registration fee of INR 50000 (non-refundable) at the time of admission.
- Candidates who have passed their bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
- Candidates who have appeared for final year examination of Bachelor's Degree from an UGC /AIU recognized university are also eligible to apply provided the candidate completes the graduation at the present academic year.
Xcellon Institute, School of Business Placement
The institute believes that the role of higher education institute goes further than simply providing a good education. Xcellon has created a well resourced Career Center to educate students. The institute organizes internships, final industry projects, group discussions, a team of dedicated experienced individuals works closely with industries to provide placement assistance for students.
Some of the frequent recruiters of Xcellon are Times of India, HT Media Ltd., Radio Mirchi, Atul Auto Ltd., Pepsi Co, L&T Power Ltd., Citi Bank, DCB Bank, Claris Lifesciences Ltd., Radisson Blu, Reliance Industries, Reliance Communications, Malara Group and many more.
Xcellon Institute, School of Business Infrastructure
The institute has various infrastructure facilities specially made for students. Some of them are listed below:
The institute has 24/7 WiFi facility and can be used at any point of time.
- High-tech classrooms with audio-video setup for online and offline learning.
- The institute has a well equipped library with a large collection of books, online journals, industry reference materials and latest tools and software used in the industry.
- The campus has a cafe, resource center, research, meeting and recording facilities and large gathering spaces. It is designed to create a vibrant space.
- The classrooms are equipped with LCD projectors, sound systems, document cameras, video cpnferencing facilities and other state of the art equipment to enchance the educational experience of the students.