MET Institute of Management, established in 2006. The institute is affiliated to Savitribai Phule, Pune University, Pune and approved by DTE, AICTE. It is recognized by Government of Maharashtra. The institute offers PG courses in Management. The management institute focuses on the overall development of students through co-curricular and extracurricular activities. MET Institute of Management has received the ‘Parliament Affiliation’ status from Savitribai Phule Pune University.
MET Institute of Management Highlights
MET Institute of Management Courses
The institute offers PG courses in Management under various specializations. Tabulated below are the details for same:
|Banking & Insurance|
|Part-Time Masters Degree||MHRDM||Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with a minimum of 2 years of work experience at supervisory/executive level.||3 Years||60|
|eMBA||Marketing, Finance (many more)||
|e-empowered Management and Business Administration - Finance||Banking, Financial Services and Insurance|
MET Institute of Management Admission
For Master of Management Studies (MMS)
- Fill the application form available on the website of the college.
- Candidates who have registered themselves for MAHCET are not required to pay registration fees for admission.
- Candidates who have obtained a valid score in CAT/GMAT/CMAT/XAT/MAT/ATMA and have not registered for MAHCET are required to pay registration fees.
- Payment to be made by Credit/Debit Card/Net banking through online mode only. Admission fee is non-refundable.
- Admission fees as per the category is tabulated below:
|General (from Maharashtra State, Outside Maharashtra State, J & K Migrant and CIWGC)||1000|
|SC/ST/OBC/SBC/EWS/VJ/DT and Person with disability belonging to Maharashtra State only||800|
- Obtain Application form and Prospectus at an amount of INR 1000 in cash/DD or pay online.
- Submit the application form along with necessary certificates within the stipulated time.
- Candidates are required to appear for the selection program on the date of Entrance Exam.
- Selection will be made on the basis of:
- Scholastic record
- Level and nature of practical experience
- Performance in the selection program
- Selection program will consist of Written Test, Group Discussion, Personal Interview.
- The result will be declared on the MET website.
Selection will be made on the basis of any one of the specified tests MAHCET/CAT/MAT/XAT/ATMA/CMAT/GMAT along with group discussion and personal interview.
For eMBA and e-empowered Management and Business Administration - Finance
- eMBA and e-empowered Management and Business Administration - Finance amounts to INR 2,88,000.
- Selection will be made on the basis of the following category:
- MET - MCT/CAT Score
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
- Work Experience and Academics
- Psychometric Test
For Ph.D in Management
- Candidates are required to apply to MET IOM Research Centre to register as Ph.D. students.
- Application form can be availed at an amount of INR 100.
- Selection will be done on the basis of entrance exam marks and personal interview.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of merit and marks secured in any of the following entrance exams:
- A photocopy of Allotment Letter issued by DTE.
- Scorecard of CAT/XAT/MAT/GMAT/ATMA.
- 10th and 12th mark sheets.
- Graduation mark sheet of all year including fail mark sheets (if any).
- Degree Certificate/Passing Certificate/Provisional Passing Certificate issued by the Gap Certificate (if applicable, affidavit stamp paper of INR 100).
- Transfer/Leaving Certificate from previous college (for Mumbai University Students).
- Migration Certificate (for other than Mumbai University Students).
- Aadhar Card
- Proof of Indian Nationality: (any one of the following)
- Domicile Certificate
- Indian Passport
- Birth Certificate
- School Leaving Certificate
- Fill and submit a printout of the Mandatory Anti-Ragging Affidavit Certificate.
- For Reserved Category Candidates:
- Caste Certificate
- Caste Validity
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate (for NT/VJ/DT/OBC/SBC)
- One passport size photograph.
- Three sets of photocopies of all the required documents.
MET Institute of Management Placement
MET Placement faculty ensures that students receive adequate placement assistance to get placed in suitable companies and works to develop students into a more aware and well-equipped professional for a successful career ahead in the corporate world.
Some of the frequent recruiters are Reliance Industries Ltd., HDFC, Yes Bank, Blue Star Ltd., Asian Paints, KPMG, Camlin Ltd., NDTV, Eureka Forbes, Raymonds, HDFC Mutual Fund, Hindustan Unilever Ltd. and many more. The highest package offered amounts to one and a half million p.a.
Placement Record in the year 2017-19:
|Name of the Company||Number of the Students Selected|
|Electronics Finance Ltd.||04|
|Ujjivan Small Finance Bank||02|
|Dreamwork IT Software||02|
|Kotak Securities Ltd.||02|
|Reliance ADA Group Ltd.||02|
|Supreme Equipments Pvt. Ltd.||01|
|Extramarks Education India Pvt. Ltd.||01|