Laxmi Vidyapeeth was established in 2007. The college is affiliated by Gujarat Technological University. It is owned and operated by Smt Shantaben Haribhai Gajera Charitable Trust, Surat. The Laxmi Vidyapeeth, a cluster of three colleges and two schools, is one of the premier ‘Ideal Temple of Learning’. The institute offers school education and undergraduate, postgraduate, diploma programs.
Laxmi Vidyapeeth Highlights
Institute under Laxmi Vidyapeeth
- Laxmi Institute of Management (LIM)
- Laxmi Institute of Technology (LIT)
- Laxmi Institute of Architecture (LIA)
- Laxmi International School (LIS)
- Laxmi Global School (LGS)
Laxmi Vidyapeeth Courses
The institute provides UG, PG and Diploma courses in the discipline of Management, Technology and Architecture. Given below are the details for the same:
|Institute||Course | Duration||Eligibility||Fees (INR)||Intake|
|Laxmi Institute of Management||MBA | 2 yrs.||
|Laxmi Institute of Technology||Bachelor in Engineering | 4 yrs.||
|Diploma in Engineering | 3 yrs.||10+2 (HSC) with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks||41,000||300|
|Laxmi Institute of Architecture||Bachelor in Architecture | 5 yrs.||
Laxmi Vidyapeeth Admission
- Candidates shall apply online for admission on the website of the college.
- Verify the mandatory documents and submit it to the college help center along with the self-attested photocopies of all the documents.
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of merit and exams mentioned below:
- After the allotment of seats, candidates are required to take a print out of information letter and fee receipt from the website and pay the specified fees.
- Submit the copy of fee receipt duly stamped by the bank to the help center along with the information letter, all the original documents and testimonials for verification.
- Submit the confirmation letter issued by the help center to the institute.
Laxmi Vidyapeeth Placement
The institute runs an LVS Career Hub to bridge the gap between the students and industries. The cell performs a dual function of training students and organizing campus recruitment. The institute invites industries for campus placement. Students get selected through rounds of aptitude tests, group discussions and personal interviews.
Top recruiters of LVS: HDFC Bank, Ambuja Cement, SBI Life Insurance, Volkswagen, ICICI Bank, Reliance, Jio, Blue Dart, Tanishq and many more.
Laxmi Vidyapeeth Activities
The institute organizes various training programs for students. Listed below are the details for the same:
Technical Training Program
The institute organizes in house weekly workshops for students that provide them hands-on technical experience on instruments and gadgets.
Soft Skill Development Program
The institute provides soft skill development program that trains students in professional etiquette and nurtures professional culture that builds self-respect and a good character.
The institute has dedicated a month for seminars by current experts in the fields for students to watch and learn as they expose them to trending issues. Students get to interact with guests to gain insights and guidance.
The institute assists students to get familiarized with the industrial environment.
Laxmi Vidyapeeth Facilities
Areas of Study: LVS offers KG to UG programs which gives students an opportunity to learn as per their desire.
Labs and Libraries: The college has a well-equipped lab with all the necessary objects and a well-stocked library with textbooks, reference books, magazines, newspapers and journals.
Auditorium and Visual Art Centre: A multipurpose entertainment arena specially made for the entertainment of students and staff. A vivacious, vibrant and vigorous creative hub on campus with both exhibition and research space.
Hostel: The institute provides hostel facility with unique learning environment, individual support and special programs.
Mess: The mess has clean, delicious, and high-quality food options for students.
Gym and Sports: A striking aquatic complex with an indoor gymnasium and leisure pool along with sports playgrounds for student's overall development.
- Health Centre
- Safety and Security
- Stationery Shop for students