DY Patil University, School of Hospitality and Tourism Studies is a reputed institute established in 1992. Initially, it was affiliated to the University of Mumbai but later it got incorporated under D.Y. Patil University. It offers B.Sc. in Hospitality as well as in culinary studies, M.Sc. & Ph.D. in Tourism. Apart from these, there are also Diploma, Certificate & Advanced Certificate programs. Students from this college get training & placement opportunities in reputed hotels across the country.
DY Patil School Of Hospitality And Tourism Studies Highlights
|Affiliation||D.Y. Patil University|
|Courses offered||B.Sc., M.Sc., Ph.D., Certificate, Diploma|
|Application Mode||Online & Offline|
|Courses Offered||B.Sc., M.Sc., Ph.D., Diploma and Certificate|
DY Patil School Of Hospitality And Tourism Studies Courses
The college offers UG, PG, Diploma, Certificate & Doctoral courses. Following are the highlights for the same:
|B.Sc.||Hospitality Studies, Culinary Studies||
|Diploma||Hospitality and Tourism Studies, Bakery and Patisserie||
|Certificate||Bartending, Multi Cuisine, Bakery and Patisserie, Housekeeping||
|Ph.D.||Hospitality and Tourism Program||
DY Patil School Of Hospitality And Tourism Studies Admission
Admission to the UG, PG, Diploma & Certificate courses is done through counselling based on the marks secured in the last qualifying examination. The University will prepare the merit list based on academic performance
For admission to Ph.D. candidates need to appear in the PET exam conducted by the University, followed by an Interview.
How to apply?
- Visit the official website of the University.
- Go to the programs & click on admission form
- Go through all guidelines & fill-in the application
- Make the payment via online mode
- Submit the application & also take a print copy
DY Patil School Of Hospitality And Tourism Studies Placement
The institute is well known for providing its students with great placements. The objective of the T&P Cell is to offer training & Placement to each & every student. The students are provided with training in various departments of hotel like Housekeeping, Food Production, Front Office, etc.
Various reputed companies hire students from this institute with good salary packages. Some of the top recruiting companies are Oberoi Hotels & Resorts, Westin Hotels & Resorts, Courtyard Maricott, Hyatt Regency, Taj Hotels Resorts & Palaces, Sea Princess, PVR Cinemas, Le Meridien, Barbeque Nation, Radisson, etc.
|Academic Year||No. of placements|
DY Patil School Of Hospitality And Tourism Studies Facilities
- Student Café: A café named as Legends Café is available where all kind of food from around the world is available. 24*7 with a massive dining space which consists of couches, comfortable chairs, and television. The food service is maintained at reasonable prices. The café is not only managed by an efficient team of chefs but also by students studying in the institute.
- Virtual Classroom: The institute has its own built Virtual classroom where all the online lectures with eminent people of the industry are conducted on a regular basis. The classroom is well equipped with wireless microphones, projectors along with LED screens.
- Hostel: Both air-conditioned and non-ac rooms are available for boys as well as girls. The rooms are well furnished and well maintained by the college. Each room is provided with attached bathrooms, along with all the other necessities.
- Other Facilities:
- Communication lab
- Computer lab
- House Keeping
Ques. What is the cost of the application?
Ques. How to apply for admission offline?
Ques. What are the course fees of a B.Sc. Culinary studies?
Ques. Are there any cultural activities at this college?
Ques. Is there any contact number for admission queries?