Kothiwal Dental College and Research Centre, (KDCRC) was established in 1999, under the aegis of KCM Educational Society. The Institute is affiliated with M.J.P. Rohilkhand University, Bareilly and recognized by DCI. The Kothiwal Dental College and Research Centre is accredited by NAAC and is also certified with ISO 9001:2008. The college offers graduate and undergraduate programs in Dental Education.
Kothiwal Dental College and Research Centre, (KDCRC) BDS program
Admission to BDS Course at Kothiwal Dental College and Research Centre is done through a single Common Entrance Test conducted by Association of Private Medical & Dental Colleges of UP - UP Common Admission Test (UPCAT-Dental).
- Applicant must have completed the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year the admission.
- Valid and mandatory 10+2 Higher Secondary Examination Certificate.
- The least aggregate of 50% marks in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, and Biology is mandatory whereas, for candidates from SC, ST or OBC categories the minimum marks requirement is 40%.
Kothiwal Dental College and Research Centre, (KDCRC) MDS program
Admission in Kothiwal Dental College and Research center in the MDS is also done through a single Common Entrance Test conducted by Association of Private Medical & Dental Colleges of U.P - UP Common Admission Test (UPCAT-MDS). The basic eligibility is as follows
- For admission in MDS program of KDCR college, a candidate must have recognized BDS degree by DCI awarded by an Indian University in respect of recognized dental colleges under section 10(2) of the Dentist’s act, 1948 or an equivalent qualification recognized by the DCI
- Moreover, apart from the BDS degree, the candidate must have obtained permanent registration with State Dental Council of any state in India.
Why join Kothiwal Dental College & Research Center (KDCRC):
Scholarships – The college has a provision of providing scholarships and fee reimbursement from central and state governments to the students for students belonging to SC/ST/OBC and differently abled candidates.
- Placement Cell – The college has a placement cell which guides and helps the students in identifying any job opportunities, higher learning and how to establish a private clinic/hospital etc.