Kothiwal Dental College and Research Centre (KDCRC) is located at Moradabad, Uttar Pradesh. It was established in the year 1999. The college is affiliated to M.J.P. Rohilkhand University, Bareilly.
Kothiwal Dental College offers BDS at UG level. The college also offers the postgraduate program of MDS in 9 different specializations.
- Minimum eligibility for BDS is candidate must pass 10+2/ HSC/ Indian School Certificate examination in Physics, Chemistry and Biology an aggregate of 50% marks.
- Admission to BDS program is done on the basis of NEET UG.
- Minimum eligibility for MDS is candidate must pass BDS degree from recognized university or institute.
- Admission to MDS is done on the basis of NEET MDS.
- For BDS, the minimum age to apply for admission is 17 years on or before December 31 of the year of admission.
- Seats will be allotted on the basis of rank, filled choices and availability of seats.
|Name of the Institute||Kothiwal Dental College and Research Centre (KDCRC)|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance-Based|
|Name of Entrance Examination||
NEET UG – BDS
NEET MDS - MDS