Acharya Bangalore B-School was established in the year 2008 and is located in Bangalore, Karnataka. It offers B.Sc, BCA, B.Com, BBA and BA courses at the UG level and MBA and M.Com at the PG level. The application form can be filled online from the official website of Acharya Bangalore B-School (ABBS).
- Candidates seeking admission to the UG programs must have qualified 10+2 exams with the relevant marks.
- UG admission is offered on the basis of marks in 10+2 followed document verification at the time of seat confirmation.
- The candidates seeking admission to MBA courses must have qualified in MAT/KMAT/XAT/CAT/CMAT or any other equivalent national-level entrance examination.
- Final admission is subject to candidates’ performance in Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI) round.
- Candidates seeking admission to the institute can apply by visiting the official website of the institute.
Read about ABBS Courses & Fee
ABBS Admission Highlights 2021
|Name of the Institute||Acharya Bangalore B-School (ABBS), Bangalore|
|Type of Institute||Private|
|Basic Admission Criteria||UG Courses: Merit-Based|
|Entrance Exam||MBA: CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT|
|Application Fee||INR. 1500/-|
|Mode of Application||Online|