Established in the year 1956, the Christ College Irinjalakunda is situated in Thrissur, Kerala. The college is affiliated to University of Calicut. Christ College, Thrissur offers several UG, PG and Doctorate courses in different fields of Science, Arts and Commerce along with Language, Physical Education, Library & Information Science and Management.
- Online Registrations 2020 for the 5-Year Integrated M.Sc. (Geology) will commence from November 10, 2020, and end on November 16, 2020. Registration Fee for General Category students is INR 280, and INR 115 for SC/ ST Category.
- Christ College, Irinjalakuda, has released its Provisional Merit List for 5-Year Integrated M.Sc. in Geology for 2020 Admissions.
- Christ College Irinjalakuda admission 2020 for 1-year B.Sc Library and Information Science is still going on. The last date to fill the application and declaration of merit lists is yet to be notified.
- Admissions to Christ College ijk for 4-year Integrated B.P.Ed. the course is over. The last date to fill the application form was July 15, 2020. The final Merit list for Christ College Irinjalakuda B.P.Ed. was declared on September 18, 2020.
- Christ College Irinjalakuda UG admission 2020 for new courses (M.Sc. Physics, M.Sc. Chemistry, M.Sc. Health & Yoga Therapy, B.A. Economics, B.Com. Taxation) is over. The last date to apply for new courses was September 22, 2020.
- Christ College Irinjalakuda PG admission is over. The final merit list for various courses (M.Sc. Chemistry, M.Sc. Mathematics, M.Sc. Zoology, M.Sc. Statistics, M.Sc. Physics, M.A Economics, M.A English Literature, M.A History, M.Com, M.Sc. Applied Geology, M.Sc. Botany) was declared on September 15, 2020.
- The admission for Christ College Irinjalakuda M.Sc Clinical Psychology 2020 is over. The final merit list was declared on September 10, 2020.
Christ College Admission 2020
|Opening of application forms for 1-year B.Sc Library and Information Science||July 3, 2020|
|Closing of application forms for 1-year B.Sc Library and Information Science||To Be Notified|
|Declaration of merit list for 1-year B.Sc Library and Information Science||To be Notified|
|Opening of application forms for 4-year Integrated B.P.Ed. course||June 25, 2020|
|Closing of application forms for 4-year Integrated B.P.Ed. course||July 15, 2020|
|Declaration of 4-year Integrated B.P.Ed. course Final Merit List||September 18, 2020|
|Opening of application forms for M.Sc. Physics, Chemistry, Health & Yoga Therapy, B.A. Economics, and B.Com. Taxation||September 22, 2020|
|Closing of application forms for M.Sc. Physics, Chemistry, Health & Yoga Therapy, B.A. Economics, and B.Com. Taxation||September 28, 2020|
|Declaration of Merit List for UG Aided Courses||August 23, 2020|
|Declaration of Merit List for UG Self financing Courses||August 23, 2020|
|Declaration of Merit List for PG Courses:||September 15, 2020|
|M.Sc. Clinical Psychology||September 10, 2020|
|Declaration of Merit List for PG Courses (MSW and M.Sc in Environmental Science)||August 26, 2020|
|Declaration of Merit List for M.Sc. Computer Science||July 26, 2020|
|Last date to apply through Management seats||September 28, 2020|
|Last date to apply for M.Sc. Health and Yoga Therapy||October 22, 2020|
|5-Year Integrated M.Sc. (Geology) Notification Date||November 10, 2020|
|5-Year Integrated M.Sc. (Geology) Commencement of Online Registration||November 10, 2020|
|5-Year Integrated M.Sc. (Geology) Last Date of Registration||November 16, 2020|
The application process is conducted in an online mode
- For admission in UG Programmes, the candidates must have passed 10+2 in relevant subjects from any recognised Board.
- Selection of the candidates in all these UG courses is based on merit only.
- For B.Sc. Hotel Management & Catering Science and B.Lib.Sc., the candidates must have scored 50% in 10+2 and graduate degree in any discipline respectively.
- The candidates are selected on the basis of the merit of qualifying examination.
- Admission in Integrated B.P.Ed., the candidates are required to have passed 10+2 in any subject.
- Selection criterion is based on the entrance test conducted by the college itself.
- For MSW, M.Sc. Clinical Psychology, Computer Science, Environmental Science and Mass Communication & Journalism, the candidates must have secured a bachelor’s degree in relevant subjects from any recognised University/ Institution.
- The candidates in these courses are selected on the basis of the merit along with the score in the entrance test conduct by the concerned department of the college.
- Admission in MA, M.Sc. and M.Com courses requires candidates to have obtained a graduate degree in relevant subjects.
- Selection of the candidates is based on the merit of the qualifying examination.
- Ph.D courses require candidates to have secured a master’s degree with minimum 50% marks in the relevant subjects.
- The candidates are selected on the basis of an entrance examination conducted by the college.
|Name of the College||Christ College Irinjalakunda (CCI)|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Test-based:– BP.Ed/ M.Sc. Environment Sc./Computer Sc./Mass Communication & Journalism/ Clinical Psychology/ MSW/ Ph.D Merit-based – Rest all UG & PG courses|
|Entrance Name||Admission Test conducted by the concerned Depts.|