The first round of online counselling for admission to DISPAR for Delhi General category was held from 3 to 5 September. The cutoff was 94 percent for B.Pharm; 91 percent for BPT; and 89 percent for D.Pharm. For Non- Delhi general category, the cutoff for admission was 95.67 percent for DIPSAR; 94.33 percent for BPT; and 94 percent for D.Pharm.
To apply, candidates have to visit the official website of DPSRU. There, they have to apply online after paying a fee of 1,000 INR online. Applications will only be accepted online with a single-window admission system. There will be a common form for D.Pharm, B.Pharm and BPT courses, and a common form for all postgraduate courses.
The applications will have to be submitted online with scanned copies of the relevant documents. Incomplete applications and applications with incorrect information will be summarily rejected.
The candidate must pay the admission fee for provisional admission and allotment of roll number.
If the candidate cancels their admission within one month of paying the fee, the fee will be refunded after a deduction of 2,000 INR. After one month, there will be no refund.
Delhi Institute of Pharmaceutical Science and Research was established in 1964. It is affiliated to Delhi Pharmaceutical Sciences & Research University.
The college offers B.Pharm, D.Pharm, M.Pharm and Ph.D. programs respectively.
- Admission to DIPSAR in UG program is done on the basis of merit of qualifying examination.
- Admission to M.Pharm is done on the basis of GPAT score and merit.
- For Ph.D., admission is done through an entrance test.
- Applications for admission have to be submitted online.
- Candidates who have appeared for 10+2 examinations with PCM/PCMB with 55% aggregate marks can apply for admission to B.Pharm and D.Pharm program.
- For M.Pharm, candidate must have a B.Pharm degree with valid GPAT score.
- Candidates who have fellowship need not to sit for Entrance test for Ph.D. program.
Read More: DIPSAR Fees Structure
Highlight Table of DIPSAR
|Name of institute||Delhi Institute of Pharmaceutical Science and Research|
|Institute type||State government|
|Basic admission criteria||Entrance Based|