Darjeeling Government College was established in the year 1948 in Darjeeling, West Bengal. Darjeeling Government College offers 15 bachelor’s degree courses and 4 master degree courses under its three faculty. Admission to any course is given strictly on merit basis and availability of seats. All the admission related information is provided on the college’s official website.
- The application form will available on the website.
- Candidates must apply online before the stipulated date.
- It is essential to pass in 10+2 with minimum required marks for admission in UG courses.
- Passed in Bachelor’s Degree with minimum marks in relevant subject is neccessary for PG Admission.
- The college publishes the merit list online on its official website.
- Candidates must present on the first day of the commencement of the classes with their original documents, failing which will lead to the cancellation of their candidature.
Read about DGC Courses & Fee
Darjeeling Govt. College Admission Highlights
|College Name||Darjeeling Government College, Darjeeling|
|Type of Institution||Public|
|Basic Admission Criteria||UG/PG: Merit Based|
|Last Date to Apply||UG: June 07, PG: July 27|
|Notification of Admission List||UG: June 12, PG: August 01|