CGPPT 2020 Result, Cut Off and Counselling
CGPPT result 2020 will be declared on June 1, 2020. Candidates can check the CGPPT result on the CG Vyapam website cgvyapam.choice.gov.in. The result will be declared in the form of a scorecard. Students can check their scorecard by providing the details of their roll number and password. CG PPT 2020 will be conducted on May 21, 2020 in online mode.
- Result declaration will be followed by the preparation of merit list, students will be invited for counselling on the basis of the merit list.
- Students must take the printout of the scorecard and keep a copy safely for the future use.
- CG Vyapam will not be sending any notification for a declaration of result or the counselling process, the students must keep checking the website for getting the result.
CG PPT 2020 Result Dates
Important Dates for CG PPT Result 2020
|Declaration of result 2020||June 1, 2020|
|CG PPT counselling|
1st phase - June 27 to July 3, 2020
2nd phase - July 11 to July 21, 2020
3rd phase - July 23 to July 25, 2020
How to Check Result?
How to check CGPPT 2020 result?
CG PPT result is declared in the online mode only. Students need to have their admit card ready in their hands if they want to check the result. Only the details of roll number are needed to check the result. The simple 4 step process to check the result is as follows:
- Open the official CG PPT website: cgvyapam.choice.gov.in.
- Look for the tab “CG PPT result” in the highlights section on the website.
- Click on the link, a new webpage will come up; provide the details of the “roll number” in the text box displayed on the screen.
- Click on “submit” button.
- The result is displayed on the screen.
Details on the score card:
CG PPT scorecard will be unique for all the candidates, so students can check their scorecard on the official website by providing the details of roll number. Scorecard will be released on the same date as of result declaration. In case, a candidate has failed the examination, scorecard will still be generated as part of the result declaration process. The sectional score obtained by the candidate will form the basis for the cut off.
Following details are present on the scorecard:
- Student’s Name
- Roll Number
- Rank obtained by candidates
- Marks obtained in the exam
- Photograph & Signature of candidate
CG PPT 2020 Answer Key
CGPPT answer key
The answer key is released 1 week after the CG PPT exam. The answer key can be used for the calculation of the proximate score in the exam. Students must be careful in checking the set number and the question number while working with the answer key. Although there are many local coaching centers offering coaching for CGPPT but none of them release the answer key.
A miscalculation in the score can lead to unnecessary disheartening or excitement among the candidates. Students can follow the steps below to download the answer key:
- Open the official CG PPT website.
- Look for the tab CG PPT exam.
- Click on the tab and a new webpage will open up with the option of answer key along with the set number.
- Select on the right set number and click on ‘download answer key’.
- Once the answer key has been downloaded, check your score by awarding yourself marks for every correct answer according to the marking scheme.
CGPPT Marking scheme:
|Section name||Physics, chemistry and Mathematics|
|Questions in each section||50|
|Marks for every correct answer||1|
|Marks deducted for un attempted question|| -|
How to calculate score with the help of answer key:
- Select the section “Physics” of your answer key. (Any section can be selected as per your choice.)
- Open the answer key generated online.
- The options ticked by you in the question paper.
- Award yourself 1 mark for every correct answer in the section.
- Count all the “1’s” awarded by you, add them up, the total generated in the section in your sectional score.
- Add the sectional score of all the sections and then the output is your total score.
CG PPT 2020 Cut Off
CG PPT 2020 cut off:
Students will be asked to appear for the counselling on the basis of the cut off declared by the CG Vyapam. The cut off will depend on the following factors:
- Difficulty level of the entrance exam
- Total number of seats
- Reservation policy CG PPT.
The cut off will contain the list of opening rank, closing rank and minimum marks for the selection in a particular course, of various colleges participating in CGPPT counselling.
The cut off for each of the category is as follows:
|Category||Minimum cut off percentile|
Tie breaking criteria:
In case two or more students have the same grand total of the marks at the time of the declaration of the final score, the tie breaking criteria will be used for breaking the tie among the participants. The tie breaking criteria is as follows:
- Candidate with higher marks in mathematics will be awarded better rank or higher rank. If the tie still exists, then second step is compared.
- Candidate older in age will be given the priority in admission among the candidates in comparison, if the tie still exists, step three will be used.
- The marks obtained by the candidate in class 10 or HSC will be compared and one with higher marks will be given the priority
CG PPT 2020 Counselling
Counselling process will be done in the online mode, all the students must report to the counselling centre for filling their choices. Students with higher rank will be given the preference at the time of seat allotment. Students must carry all the important documents listed by the authorities.
General instructions for counselling:
- Counselling fee must be deposited at the counselling center in the manner stated by the state government.
- The allotment of seat will be done online in a centralised manner.
- Documents must be verified by the candidate at the counselling center before filling of the choices online.
- If the candidate appears for the online choice filling without document verification, he/she would not be allowed to fill the choices online.
- Candidates have to submit the original certificates at the document verification center.
List of important documents:
- CG PPT 2020 admit card
- CG PPT 2020 score card
- Class 10th marksheet
- Domicile certificate
- Category certificate
- Two latest passport size photograph
Additional documents for reserved category students:
- Domicile certificate for the state of Chhattisgarh.
- Students applying through Sainik quota must get a Saink (s) class certificate.
- For children applying for freedom fighter (FF) class, certificate of FF children issued by government authorities.
- PWD certificate for student applying for PWD quota.
- BPL certificate for students applying under BPL quota.
Documents required at the time of admission:
- Income certificate in case of reserved category students.
- TC and character certificate from the previous institutes.
- Gap certificate in case a year or more has been skipped from class 1-12 ever, stating the reason for same.
- Migration certificate in case a candidate is from another state.
- Aadhar certificate.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College