CG PPT 2021 Exam Date will be announced by CG Vyapam and it will be held on June 25, 2021 (tentatively). Application Forms for CG PPT will be released on May 13, 2021 (tentatively). Interested candidates can visit the official website of CG PEB by June 6, 2021 (tentatively), to apply for CG PPT 2021.
CG PPT (Chhattisgarh Pre-Polytechnic Test) is a state-level entrance exam conducted by the Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CGPEB) for students interested in pursuing graduate courses from various affiliated colleges. CG PPT 2021 will be conducted online in June 2021 (tentatively) in 26 cities across Chattisgarh.
- Candidates must have passed 10th Board examination from a recognized board to fill the application form. Check CG PPT Eligibility
- CG PPT 2021 examination will be conducted in English language.
- There is no negative marking and duration of exam is 3 hours. Check CG PPT Exam Pattern
- CG PPT 2021 results will be announced in July 2021 (tentatively), on the official website. Check CG PPT Cut Off
CG PPT 2021 Exam Highlights Table
Students appearing for CG PPT 2021 examination must go through the below table which highlights all the important aspects: -
|Name of the exam||CG PPT 2021|
|Full Form||Chhattisgarh Pre-Polytechnic Test|
|Conducting Body||Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board|
CG PPT 2021 Exam Dates
CG PPT 2021 Exam Date
All the important dates related to CG PPT 2021 examination are mentioned below: -
|Online Application Form starts from||May 13, 2021|
|Application end date||June 6, 2021|
|Availability of CG PPT Admit Card||To be notified|
|CG PPT 2021 Exam Date||June 25, 2021|
|Result Declaration||To be notified|
|CG PPT Counselling|| |
To be notified
CG PPT 2021 Eligibility
Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board has set CG PPT 2021 eligibility criteria for admissions in graduation courses. Students must satisfy them all. In case, they fail to be eligible for CG PPT 2021 their candidature will be cancelled.
CG PPT 2021 eligibility criteria to be fulfilled are bulleted below: -
- Domicile: Students must have the domicile of Chhattisgarh to get admissions.
- Qualifying Exam: Students must have passed 10th Board examination from a recognized board.
- Minimum Marks: Students must qualify CG PPT 2021 with minimum of 35% marks.
- Subjects: Student must have mathematics and science as a compulsory subject.
CG PPT 2021 Registration
CG PPT 2021 Application Form
CG PPT 2021 application form could be filled and submitted online on the official website. Form submission will be started from May 13, 2021 and ends on June 6, 2021 (tentatively). Students can choose the preferred center nearest to their stay.
Also, if the submitted application form seems incomplete to the authorities, it is liable for rejection. Hence, the form should be filled completely carefully. All the below mentioned procedure must be followed stepwise:
Step 1: Registration
- Visit the official website of Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board
- Register yourself by filling in all the personal details. Few mandatory fields are listed below:
- Name of the Student
- Student’s DOB (dd/mm/ yyyy)
- Student’s personal Mobile No.
- Valid E-Mail id
- Parent’s Name
- category (SC/ST/ OBC/General)
- Aadhaar Number
- Students need to click on the link which they will receive on the registered e-mail address for the confirmation.
- Login to the official portal of Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board with the user’s id and password.
Step 2: Filling up of Application Form
- Once logged in to the website of CGPEB and tap on the link which says “CG PPT 2021 application form”
- CG PPT 2021 application form will then be directly displayed on the monitor and students need to fill in all the details to the best of their knowledge.
- Students are suggested to note down the application number for future endeavor.
- Download the application form and keep a hard and soft copy of the same.
Step 3: Uploading images and Documents
- Scan all the following documents:
- Passport size photograph.
- 10th standard marksheet and passing certificate.
- Students need to upload all the mentioned documents in the instructed format and resolution as per CG PPT 2021 guidelines. No application form will be accepted System if the resolution is not at par.
Step 4: Payment of Application Fees
- CG PPT 2021 application fees will be accepted in any of the below-mentioned modes:
- Debit card.
- Credit card.
- Net banking.
- The application fee for general category is INR 200 and for OBC students, it will be INR 150. Student who belongs to reserved categories such as SC/ST/PWD have to pay INR 100.
- Students must keep a proof of all the payment details by taking a print copy of the receipt.
CG PPT 2021 Admit Card
CG PPT 2021 Admit Card
CG PPT 2021 admit card will include specifications related to candidate’s personal info and exam center. Candidates can download CG PPT 2021 Admit Card online from the official website.
Students must take a print out of their respective admit card as they need to carry it to the examination center. None of the student will be allowed to enter the exam center without CG PPT 2021 admit card. They will also need to paste a latest passport size photograph on it.
Steps to download CG PPT 2021 hall ticket:
Step 1: Visit the official website of Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board.
Step 2: Enter CG PPT 2021 registration No. and candidate’s name
Step 3: Admit card will be displayed on the screen
Step 4: Click on Download CG PPT 2021 admit card link.
Step 5: Paste a latest passport size photograph on it.
Step 6: Keep it safe to carry the admit card along on the exam day.
CG PPT 2021 Exam Center
There are altogether 26 centers in Chhattisgarh tabulated below where CG PPT 2021 examination is expected to get conducted:
CG PPT 2021 Pattern
CG PPT 2021 Exam Pattern
CG PPT 2021 exam pattern is one of an important aspect for appearing candidates as this will give an idea to them as how they should prepare for the examination.
- CG PPT 2021 question paper contains multiple choice questions.
- There a total of 150 questions.
- The duration of the exam is 3 hours
- There is no negative marking.
CG PPT 2021 Exam Pattern Highlights: -
|Maximum No. Of Questions||150|
|Mode of examination||Online|
|Language of Question Paper||English|
|Negative Marking||No negative marking|
|Type of questions||Objective|
|Time for this examination||3 hours|
CG PPT 2021 Syllabus
CG PPT 2021 Syllabus
CG PPT 2021 syllabus will be released by CGPEB. This is an entry level to get admissions into different Courses to the affiliated colleges. CG PPT comprises of the topics from Class 10th. It covers all the chapters from science (Physics and Chemistry) and Mathematics.
Following is the detailed lists of topics for CG PPT 2021 exam: -
- Classification of Elements, Chemical Bonding, Reaction & Some Important Compound
- Natural Resources
- Light, Electricity & Magnetism
- General Properties of Matter & Sound
- Matter: Structure & Behavior
- Our Environment
- Co-Ordinate Geometry
CG PPT 2021 Results
CG PPT 2021 Result
CG PPT 2021 results will be announced in July 2021 (tentatively) on the official website. Seats are allotted to students as per candidate’s result. By following the below mentioned steps, candidates would be able to access their respective CG PPT 2021 result:
- Visit Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board official website.
- Click on the tab “CG PPT 2021 results”.
- Fill in the mandatory fields like candidate’s name, enrollment number and password.
- Once logged in, the results will be displayed on the monitor.
- Download CG PPT 2021 result for future academic endeavour.
CG PPT 2021 Cut off
CG PPT 2021 cut off score is the minimum marks that students need to score to qualify for counselling and admissions in the desired course. There are various factors bulleted below on which CG PPT 2021 cut off depends on:
- Availability of seats
- Number of applicants
- Difficulty level of the questions
Cut- off marks for CG PPT 2021 is declared along with the results. The category wise division is tabulated below: -
|Category||Minimum Cut off Percentage|
CG PPT 2021 Tie Breaker Criteria
In case 2 or more candidates score equal marks in the CG PPT 2021, then following tie-breaking criteria is adopted:-
- Students who have secured more marks in 10+2 exam will be preferred.
- If still tie doesn’t break, student older in age will be given preference.
CG PPT 2021 Counselling
Students scoring qualifying marks, need to go through CG PPT 2021 counselling process conducted by Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board to get admissions. CG PPT 2021 Counselling will be conducted strictly based on the score, rank and merit list of students.
- No call letters will be posted to candidates for counselling.
- Candidates need to register themselves to participate in counselling.
- They need to check the dates and list of counselling online on the official website of CGPEB.
- Students are required to pay the counselling fee as per board which may vary according to the category.
- They will have to clear different rounds to apply for admissions to different colleges.
- Seats will be allotted as per the preferred colleges and available seats.
- There are certain original documents mentioned below that they need to carry and get verified: -
- All 10th and 12th marksheets
- Migration certificate
- Character certificate
- Identity proof (Voter id card, PAN card, smart card or driving license).
- Filled application form
- Chhattisgarh domicile certificate
- Category certificate
- Two recent passport size photographs
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College.