IEMJEE 2021 Application Forms are available from January 09, 2021 (tentatively) on the official website of exam i.e. www.uem.edu.in. There is no registration fee charged for the exam. IEMJEE 2021 is being conducted in 3 separate phases, from February 11 to April 11, 2021, for the first phase and the second phase while it is being held from April 14 to May 16, 2021, for the 3rd phase.
University of Engineering and Management along with the Institute of Engineering and Management conducts the exam every year. It is conducted for admission to B. Tech/ BCA/ BBA/ B.SC/ B.Com/ BPT/ M. Tech/ MCA/ M.SC / MBA and similar courses.
- IEMJEE 2021 provides a window for form correction.
- The eligibility depends upon age, educational qualification and nationality of the candidate.
IEMJEE 2021 Highlights
|Availability of IEM JEE 2021 Application Form||Official website|
|Mode of form filling||Online|
|Medium of IEM JEE 2021 Application Form||English|
|Photo that needs to be uploaded along with the form||Jpeg format|
|Availability of form correction window||Yes|
|Exam centers (venue that needs to be mentioned)||Kolkata, Bihar, Jharkhand and Jaipur|
|Application fee||There is no application fee|
IEMJEE 2021 Application Dates
The below chart sums up all the important dates for IEMJEE 2021. This will help candidates prepare for the exam better. However, candidates are advised to keep checking the official website for latest updates, since the dates are tentative and may change depending upon decision of the exam conducting authority.
|Availability of IEMJEE 2021 Application Forms||January 09, 2021|
|Last date to fill online application form||Available|
|Last date to correct online application form||Available|
|Availability of online admit card link start date||February 10, 2021|
|IEMJEE 2021 Exam Date|| |
February 11 – March 14, 2021 (Phase – 1)
March 17 – April 11, 2021 (Phase – 2)
April 14 – May 16, 2021 (Phase – 3)
Know About IEMJEE 2021 Admit card
IEMJEE 2021 Eligibility
The eligibility criteria should be checked and matched prior to applying for IEMJEE 2021 exam. Applicants can check eligibility criteria at official website which is uem.edu.in .Candidates who do not fall under the eligibility criteria, their application will be rejected by the exam conducting authority. Below are the criteria that need to be matched before one applies for IEMJEE 2021.
- Candidates need to be at least 17 years to apply for the exam.
- Candidates should be below 25 years of age on the date of exam.
- Domicile certificate is mandatory for candidates from Kolkata and Jaipur.
- IEMJEE 2021 will focus on domicile applicants.
- For under graduate courses like; B. Tech, BCA, BBA, B.Sc, B.Com and BPT candidates must pass 10+2 exam from a recognized board.
- Candidates should have physic, chemistry and mathematics as compulsory subjects.
- Candidates must secure minimum 60% marks in aggregate on the above mentioned subjects.
- Applicant must secure at least 30% marks in English.
- SC, ST and PWD candidates are given leverage of 45% marks only.
- For post graduate courses like; M. Tech, MSC, MCA and MBA candidates must pass 10+2+3 from recognized university.
- Candidates must have mathematics as compulsory subject during graduation and must secure minimum 60% marks in aggregate in mathematics.
- The minimum overall aggregate required to apply for IEM JEE 2021 entrance exam is 50% marks.
- For SC/ ST and PWD candidates, the same is 45%.
How to Fill IEMJEE 2021 Application Form
Aspiring candidates are advised to keep referring to the official website which is uem.edu.in in order to stay updated about latest developments related to the exam. IEMJEE 2021 Application Form will be available on official website for candidates to download and fill the details in order to apply for IEMJEE 2021.
- Visit the official website- uem.edu.in website.
- Once applicant visits the official website, it will suggest option for online registration, so candidates are requested to click on the link for online registration.
- Enter few necessary details such as Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Email address and Contact number, etc. in order to proceed with the registration.
- At this stage, candidates will have to disclose their choice of course as well.
- Upon successful submission, a unique user id and a one-time password will be generated.
- Once candidate feeds in the one-time password in the box and hits submit, it gives an option to create password.
- Finally, candidates need to create an alpha numeric password that they can easily remember.
- This will complete the registration procedure for candidates to download the application form by logging in the official website.
Application Form Filling
- IEMJEE 2021 Application Form will be available online from first week of January 2021.
- Upon successful registration, use the log in credentials received at the time of registration.
- In IEMJEE 2021 Application Form, fill the details required correctly.
- Once all the sections on the form are duly filled, candidates are advised to preview the details before submitting the form.
- Finally, candidates need to hit the submit button in order to complete the application procedure.
- Since IEMJEE 2021 is conducted in two phases, the form needs to be filled twice, once for each phase.
- Online application form needs to be downloaded for phase two of IEMJEE 2021 as well.
- Once duly filled the same needs to be submitted as well to appear for the exam.
- There is no application fee required for either of the phases.
Details in IEMJEE 2021 Application Form
It is mandatory to fill all the required fields or else IEMJEE 2021 Application Form will be treated as incomplete and it will be rejected. Especially the fields that are mandatory are marked with asterisk. The details that need to be filled are as below:
- Candidate’s full name: last name, middle name and first name (as displayed in id proof)
- Father or guardian’s full name (as mentioned in id proof)
- Gender: male/ female/ transgender
- Complete address along with zip code of applicant
- Nationality of applicant
- Valid mobile number
- Valid email address
- Select the category from available option that is general, SC, ST, PWD, in case of any other fill the detail in other option Physical challenged (if any)
- Qualification from lowest to highest
- Details of board and university of previous degrees
- Course opting for (including under graduate or post graduate course detail)
- Digital signature in jpeg format
The above details will help candidate focus on the important portions on IEMJEE 2021 Application Form.
IEMJEE 2021 Application Form Correction
IEMJEE 2021 authority will allow a time frame during the first two weeks of February 2021 for applicants to correct the details in application form if there is any discrepancy. However, candidates are advised to fill the details correctly on the first go to avoid unnecessary confusion later.
Details on admit card are captured from the details on the application form. Post the correction window is closed; details on the application form cannot be corrected or modified. If after there are some changes after the correction window is closed, it is advised that candidate must contact the authority on the below numbers and postal address.
|Medium to contact||Details|
|Phone number||033 2357 2059, 033 2357 2995|
|Postal address||GURUKUL CAMPUS, Y-12, Sector – V, Salt Lake Electronics Complex, Kolkata – 700091|
IEMJEE 2021 FAQs
Ques. What is the application fee for IEMJEE 2021?
Ans. There is no application fee required to apply for IEMJEE 2021.
Ques. I entered a wrong digit of mobile number at the time of registration, can I correct it now?
Ans. It is impossible to correct details entered at the time of registration.
Ques. Can I fill IEMJEE 2021 Application Form in offline mode?
Ans. No, IMEJEE 2021 Application Form can be filled in online mode only.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College.