IUET 2019 Application Form (Available), Eligibility, Admit Card and Result
IUET exam is held every year by integral University, Lucknow. It is a state level entrance exam for qualifying admission to U.G. and PG. Programmes. This year, IUET 2019 is scheduled for March 11, 2019 in online mode.
Latest: Candidates can fill the application form in both online or offline mode. Apply Now
- Under these faculties, IU offers more than 106 courses/programmes.
- Candidate must fulfill the eligibility criteria as prescribed by the university. Check IUET Eligibility
- In the question paper, there will be objective type multiple choice questions of equal weightage.
- Duration of the exam will be 90 minutes. Check IUET Exam Pattern
- Negative Marking Scheme is not applicable.
- Exam Scheme like No. of questions and Max marks etc are also different as per the course/programme applied.
IUET 2019 Exam Highlights
|Conducting Body||Integral University, U.P.|
|Mode of IUET||Computer Based Test|
|Medium of IUET||English|
|Duration of IUET||90 Minutes|
|Type and Number of Questions||Objective Type Questions|
|Sections||Depends on course|
|Course Offered||UG, PG, Diploma and PhD|
IUET 2019 Exam Dates
dates are given below in the table: -
|IUET 2019 Application Form Availability||February 2019|
|Last date of Submission of Application Form||March 2019 – April 2019|
|Availability of Admit Card||One week before Exam Date|
|Date of examination||March 11, 2019 (Released)|
|Declaration of IUET 2019 Result||UG & PG - June 2019|
IUET 2019 Eligibility
IUET 2019 Eligibility is based on academic qualification, minimum secured marks in qualifying exam as is given below herewith:
- For UG Programme: Must pass 10+2 from recognised State Board of Education or Central Board of Education or equivalent
|Course / Programme||Qualifying Exam||Min. Marks|
|B.Tech||10+2 with Physics, Maths & One Subject out of Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Computer Science||45% Marks|
|B.Sc||10+2 with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics (PCM)/Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & Biology (PCMB)/Agriculture||50% Marks|
|D. Pharma||10+2 with Physics, Chemistry & (Maths/ Biology)||50% Marks|
|B. Pharma||10+2 with Physics, Chemistry & (Maths/ Biology)||45% Marks|
|B.Arch / B.Planning||10+2 with Maths / 3 Years Diploma Any Stream||50% Marks|
|BCA||10+2 Any Subject||45% Marks|
|BBA||10+2 Any Subject||50% Marks|
|BPTh / BMLT||10+2 with Physics, Chemistry & Biology||50% Marks|
|BSc Nursing||10+2 with Physics, Chemistry & Biology and English||45% Marks|
|LL.B||Graduation Any Stream||Pass Marks|
|BA LLB||10+2 Any Stream||45% Marks|
|B.Com LLB||10+2 Any Stream||45% Marks|
|Diploma in Arabic / French / German||Proficiency Certificate in particular language||45% Marks|
|Diploma in Operation Theatre Technician||10+2 with Physics, Chemistry & (Maths/ Biology)||50% Marks|
|Diploma in CT Scan Technician||10+2 with Physics, Chemistry & (Maths/ Biology)||50% Marks|
|Diploma in Optometry||10+2 with Physics, Chemistry & (Maths/ Biology)||50% Marks|
- For PG Programme: Must have 3-years graduation degree or 4 years programme equivalent to graduation from any recognized university or institute of India
|Course / Programme||Qualifying Exam||Min. Marks|
|M.Tech||B.Tech./B.E/M.Sc. (In relevant subjects)||55% Marks|
|MBA (Agri)||B.Sc. / B.Sc. (Hons.)/ Post Graduate Degree /|
B.Tech (Agricultural Engineering / Biotechnology / Forestry /Agriculture / Horticulture / Food Tech / Dairy Tech. VET. Science & Animal Husbandry / Home Science)
|M.Sc||B.Sc./B.Sc. (Hons.)/ B.V.Sc. (in relevant subjects)||50% Marks|
|MCA||Graduation (Mathematics at 10+2 level or at Graduate Level)||Passed|
|M.Com||B.Com / B.Com (Hons.)||50% Marks|
|MBBS||10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English (must have obtained a min 50% marks taken together in PCB )||50% Marks|
|MPTh||B.P.T/ B.P.Th||55% Marks|
|MA English||B.A. with English as one of the subjects (upto III Year)/ B.Tech, with bridge course in English||50% Marks|
|Dip. in Engineering (Polytechnic)||10th Passed with Math and Science||Passed|
|PhD Research Programme||Masters in any discipline related to the subject of PhD||60% Marks|
- For PhD Programme: Must have Master Degree in Subject applied for PhD Programme from any recognized university or institute with minimum 55% Marks
- 5% relaxation in qualifying minimum marks is provided to reserved category SC / ST
- Maximum age of an applicant should not be more than 35 years
- For B.Sc Nursing programme maximum age limit is 17 years
- For BA. LL.B (5 years) programme maximum age limit is 20 years (22 for SC / ST)
- No minimum Age limit for PG Programmes
IUET 2019 Application Form
Application Form for IUET 2019 will be available from February, 2019. IUET 2019 Application Form can be obtained via both Online and Offline mode. Prescribed Fee for IUET 2019 Application Form is INR 1000/-
Latest: Direct link to fill the application form. Click Here
Offline Process to apply for IUET 2019:
- Buy Application Form from any campus of Integral University or Download from official website i.e. www.iul.ac.in
- Fill it as per the instruction given with the form
- Paste Photograph on Application form for IUET 2019
- Deposit filled up IUET Application form directly to Integral University Campus with prescribed fee or send it through post to Campus at:
Director of Admission & Counselling
Integral University, Kursi Road, Lucknow – 226026 Uttar Pradesh, Tel: 09335177775
- Payment can be made either to depositing in the University’s bank a/c or through DD in the name of "Treasurer, Integral University” payable at Lucknow
- Don’t staple Photograph on Application Form
Online Process for IUET 2019 Application Form Submission
Process for online submission of application form for IUET 2019 can be performed in easy steps which start from online registration on official website of Integral University i.e. www.iul.ac.in.
First Step is to fill in application form:
- Go to official website of Integral University: www.iul.ac.in
- Go to Admission and Click on Apply Online
- Click on “Register Now”
- Fill Mobile Number and Email Address
- Click on Submit
- Verification Link will be sent to registered email address
- Click on a verification link given in email from Integral University
- Application Form will open
- The first section if about Nationality:
- Applicant Type Choose one from drop down menu (Indian – NRI, PIO, OCI or Foreign National)
- Campus Applying for (Choose One out of 2 from drop down menu)
- Second Section is about Candidate Details:
- Name of candidate / Gender
- Date of Birth / City of Birth
- State or Province of Birth / Contact Number
- Religion / Category
- Upload passport size colour photograph and Image of Signature
- Third Section is about Parent’s Detail:
- Father Name / Mother Name
- Resident Status
- Correspondence and Permanent Address
- Contact Numbers
- Fourth Section: Qualification Details:
- Qualifying Exam (Just select Appeared or Passed clicking on Radio Button)
- Complete Details from Class 10th to Qualifying Exam (as per the eligibility required for the course/programme applied)
- E.G. Subjects, Roll Number, Board / University, Name of School, City, Marks Obtained, Max. Marks, Percentage, Year of Passing etc the same information about all the academic qualification
- Fifth Section: Miscellaneous Information (How do know about University / Have you ever applied before this / Sports Quota.
- Sixth Section: Referral Information (if any employee of the University has referred you to take admission then His Name / Employee Code / Contact Number / Email Address.
- Seventh Section: Self-declaration by the candidate about the authenticity of the given information. Click on CheckBox before “I Agree”.
- Finally Submit Form.
Second Step is to select course and make payment
- After submitting form third step comes for Selection of Course and making online payment. Online payment can be made through Net Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card.
Application form submission process completes here.
IUET 2019 Admit Card
Admit Card for IUET 2019 Exam will be available on official website i.e. www.iul.ac.in.
- Applicant who has applied though offline mode, he will also have to download Admit Card using application number and Name & date of birth
- Applicant who has applied online will get Admit Card using the registration number and password which was used during registration
How to Download IUET 2019 Admit Card?
- Go to above given website www.iul.ac.in
- Click on Admit Card (E Hall Ticket) for IUET
- Login with registered Email address, Unique ID Number and Password
- Application Number and Name & Date of Birth
- Your Account will open
- Go to Admit Card for IUET 2019
- Download Admit Card
- Save it and Take 2 - 3 Prints
Admit card for IUET 2019 will be a compulsory document to carry with in examination hall without which entrance to examination hall and attempt for IUET 2019 exam will not be permitted in any case.
Information on Admit Card for IUET 2019 exam will be related to candidate and exam e.g. Name of Candidate, IUET 2019 Roll Number, Address, Date of Birth, Name of Examination, Address of Examination Center, Candidate’s Photograph and Signature etc. Keep one Photo ID Proof with Admit Card for verification purpose.
IUET 2019 Exam Center
Integral University conducts IUET at its own campus. IU Campus address is as mentioned below:
Dasauli, Post BAS-HA,
Kursi Road, Lucknow – 226026 Uttar Pradesh
IUET 2019 Exam Pattern
IUET 2019 Exam Pattern will be as per the requirement of the courses/programmes. According to the course/programme there will be changes in Numbers of the questions, Maximum marks of the Test and Duration of test.
- IUET 2019 Exam will be CBT (Computer Based Test)
- Questions on all types of papers will be objective type.
- Negative marking scheme is not applicable in IUET 2019.
IUET 2019 Exam Pattern Highlights Table is given below:
|IUET 2019 Exam Mode||CBT (Computer Based Test)|
|Number of papers||Different Exam for UG & PG Programmes|
|Number of sections||Depends on the course/programme|
|Question Paper Type||Objective Type, Multiple Choice|
|Negative Marking||Not Applicable|
Below given table is showing Exam Pattern for some of the UG Programmes and one MBA Programme.
|Name of the Subject of IUET||No. of Questions||Max Marks||Test for Course / Programme|
|Physics & Chemistry||100||200||B.Tech / B.Tech (Agri)|
|Math or Biology||50||100|
|Aptitude Test for B.Tech (BSc Graduate) (Lateral Entry)||100||200||B.Tech 2nd year for BSc Graduate|
|Aptitude Test for B.Pharma (Lateral Entry)||100||200||B.Pharma 2nd year|
|Aptitude Test for B.Tech (Lateral Entry)||100||200||B.Tech 2nd year for Engg. Diploma Holder|
|Aptitude Test for B.Arch (Architecture and Drawing Test)||50 (Objective) &|
3 (Drawing Test)
|Aptitude Test for MBA / MBA (Agri)||200||400||MBA|
|Physics, Chemistry & Maths||100||200||Diploma in Engineering|
IUET 2019 Syllabus
Test Paper and Contents of Syllabus for IUET 2019 will depend on the programmes. As per the academic eligibility for the programmes standard of the contents of syllabus are determined.
- For UG Programmes standard of IUET exam syllabus will be based on Class 10th and 12th study contents.
- Aptitude test for UG Programmes - B. Tech may comprise of 10+2 level Maths, Reasoning, English, Physics, Chemistry, Maths and Biology.
- Likewise, for PG Programmes standard of IUET exam syllabus will be based on Graduation level study contents.
- IUET 2019 exam syllabus for UG study programmes is based on UP Secondary Board Syllabus (up to Class 10th) and Higher Senior Secondary & Senior Secondary Syllabus (Class11th & 12th) standard.
- General English Language and Knowledge & Numerical Ability tests will be common for all applicants and Subject Ability will be according to the study programmes applied by the applicants for admission.
- IUET 2019 exam syllabus standard for PG study programmes will be based on syllabus of Class 12th and Graduation related to programme applied by the applicant.
IUET 2019 Result
IUET 2019 result is expected to be announced in June 2019 for UG Programmes and in July 2019 for PG Programmes. Result will be displayed on its official website i.e. www.iul.ac.in
IUET 2019 Result will not be sent to candidate directly via any medium. IUET 2019 Result will have to be downloaded from above mentioned website for admissions to Integral University.
How to Download Score Card:
- Visit www.iul.ac.in
- Go to IUET 2019 Result
- A form will open
- Fill required information: Application No. and Date of Birth
- Click on “Submit” button
- Result will be on screen
- Result will show status whether applicant is Selected or Not
- Download it and Note your Rank
Shortlisted applicant will be called for further steps.
IUET 2019 Counselling
Counselling process will start after the declaration of IUET 2019 Result. Shortlisted Applicant’s name will be displayed on Integral University’s website i.e. www.iul.ac.in and Date & Time will also be mentioned for counselling Rank-wise.
- Shortlisted applicants will be called by the University Admission Office for taking part in counselling process.
- Applicant will have to report personally.
- Applicant’s parents or guardian will have to be present during counselling session.
- Counselling process is not an interview or test. It is a verification process under which authenticity of the required documents and eligibility of the applicant are verified.
- After verification, if applicant’s documents and eligibility are found to the order, admission form is filled and fee amount for course is paid.
- If applicant’s documents and eligibility are not found to the order, candidature will be rejected and admission will not be given at any circumstance.
- In case Applicant could not report to the IU campus on the date and time as mentioned for counselling, admission will be cancelled. And allotted seat will be given to subsequent applicant.
Candidate must carry below mentioned documents during IUET 2019 counselling process:
- Class 10th Mark-sheet or equivalent examination certificate & marks sheet.
- Class 12th Certificate or equivalent examination certificate & marks sheet.
- IUET 2019 Result and Admit Card
- Graduation Certificate and Mark-sheet as per eligibility of the programme applied
- Character certificate from School / College from where applicant passed out last
- Minority Proof as per the prescribed format
- Reserved Category Proof / Certificate issued by competent authority.
- Income certificate as per the norms
- Transfer certificate issued by school or college where applicant passed qualifying exam
- Migration certificate released by last attended college / institution / university
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College