IUET Result 2021 will be announced online in the month of July 2021(tentatively). IUET 2021 Score Card will be available after the announcement of result.
- Result will be declared by the Integral University for those applicants only who will achieve a minimum of qualifying marks/ percentile as per their category.
- The result of IUET 2021 is given in the form of a merit list which shows the candidate what rank you've secured for your respective examination.
- There is no option of re-checking/re-totaling of IUET result.
Integral University Entrance Test is conducted to offer admission into various Under-Graduate courses and Post-Graduate courses. The conducting body is Integral University. It is a university level entrance exam.
How to check IUET 2021 Result?
The result will be out in July 2021(tentatively) depending on course applied for. The steps to check IUET 2021 results are given below: -
- Firstly, visit the official website
- Use registered ID to log in.
- Locate the “Check Result” tab.
- Click on the tab
- Enter enrollment number
- The result will be displayed
- The score card will not be sent by post.
- The result will also be mailed to the applicants who have cleared both part A and part B.
Details on IUET 2021 Score Card
The score card will contain the following details:
- Registration number
- Date of birth
- Date of examination
IUET 2021 Merit List
IUET 2021 Merit List is a defined list made by considering the scores of all sections Part A, Part B and Part C.
- Firstly, visit the official website.
- Use the registration ID and date of birth to log in
- IUET merit list 2021 will appear on the screen.
- Check common merit position mentioned in the merit list.
- Download the merit list and take a print out for later use.
IUET 2021 Cutoff
The IUET 2021 cut-off marks will vary dependent on various factors like:
- Difficulty level of IUET 2021 Exam
- Annual Intake of students
- Total number of applicants that took the exam
- Marking trend
IUET 2021 Counselling
The counselling will be held in 2 phases, Phase 1 and Phase 2. Applicants will be called on basis of his rank. Applicant has to choose course of his/her choice before he/she wishes to appear for IUET counselling. He/she will be given the course based on his rank in the entrance exam.
You need to follow 5 step procedures for counseling as mentioned below:
- Registration: Applicants are required to fill in IUET Exam Roll Number, Candidate Name, Father Name and.
- Choice Filling and Locking: Applicant has to choose course of his/her choice before he wishes to appear for IUET counseling.
- Provisional Seat Allotment: Applicants needchecktheir allotment status IUET 2021 in Provisional Allotment letter. They need to report to the Counselling center as indicated in the allotment letter for handwriting verification.
- Handwriting verification: The specimen handwriting of each applicant is taken and is compared to the handwriting of the text written on the OMR answer sheets corresponding to candidate’s roll no. The handwriting should match. This procedure will be adopted to avoid pretense.
- Final IUET 2021 Seat Allotment: After all the other procedures have been completed successfully, the applicant can log in to check for seat allotment. The IUET Seat allotment letter will be available to download. After this the applicants must report for document verification and fee payment.
- Document Verification and Admission: The List of original documents with self-attested photocopies, photographs to be produced at the time of counseling is as follows:
- All mark sheets/grade reports and certificates, Original of Class X and XII, Transfer Certificate, Leaving Certificate and Character Certificate from School.
- In case the candidate belongs to SC, ST or non-creamy layer of OBC categories, Original caste Certificate as per Central Govt. is required.
- Medical Certificate should be presented if the candidate is Physically Challenged (PC). It should be issued by Medical Officer of any Government Hospital with description of the kind and the degree of disability.
- In case the Date of Birth is not mentioned in Class X Certificate, Date of Birth (DOB) Certificate is required for the same.
- Original e- Admit Card, counseling letter from ICAR should also be present with the candidate.
- Four recent and clear passport size colored photographs need to be submitted. They should have candidates name and date mentioned at the back.
- Rank card/ Hall ticket
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College.