MP PPT 2021 Eligibility Criteria is comprised of the qualifying exam, marks & subjects. The qualified candidates can take the admission in self-governing polytechnic colleges, government polytechnic colleges; state-funded polytechnic colleges and government women polytechnic colleges of Madhya Pradesh state.
- A candidate should have passed 10th class examination with a minimum of 35% aggregate marks to apply for MP PPT 2021.
- Candidates should have passed the above examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects.
- Candidates who are appearing in class 12 or have passed class 12 can also apply for MP PPT 2021.
- Candidates who have the domicile of Madhya Pradesh, are allowed to apply for the examination.
Candidates fulfilling the above mentioned eligibility criteria may proceed towards the MP PPT online application. The last date to fill MP PPT 2021 Application Form will be May 2021.
What is the Eligibility Criteria for MP PPT 2021?
The MP PPT eligibility criteria are given below. Candidates should check the eligibility criteria before proceeding to fill the application form:
- Nationality: Candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- Domicile: A candidate should have the domicile of the Madhya Pradesh state.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate must pass the 10th from the recognized board. A candidate who passed with grace marks are also eligible to apply.
- Subjects: A candidate should qualify for the qualifying exam with subjects like mathematics, physics, and chemistry.
- Minimum Marks: The minimum qualifying marks are 35% to appear in the exam. Grading marks are not considered as minimum marks required in the qualifying exam.
MP PPT 2021 Qualifying Criteria –
The basic qualifying criteria to appear in MP PPT Exam is that a candidate must be passed class 10 from a recognized board and he must be a domicile of Madhya Pradesh. Apart from that candidate who are appearing for class 12 can also apply for MP PPT and also those who have passed can apply as well.
- The minimum pass marks required to apply are 35% in class 10 and they differ from course to course.
- Candidates must have studied Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry on the 10th.
- The candidates who passed the qualifying exam with grace marks are also eligible to apply. However, they must satisfy the aggregate marks in percentage excluding the grace marks.
- Both Female and Male candidates can apply. However, female candidates cannot apply for the Mining and Mine Surveying course.
MP PPT 2021 Age Criteria –
- The age limit for Mining and Mine Surveying course is a minimum of 16 years as of January 1, 2021.
- As per MP Vypam’s instructions, there is no upper age limit to appear in the exam.
MP PPT 2021 Domicile Criteria –
- Candidates who have the domicile of Madhya Pradesh state are permitted to apply for the examination.
- Candidates who have passed their 10th or 12th from the schools situated in Madhya Pradesh board are also eligible for the test.
- For Madhya Pradesh candidates, 30% weightage will be given to the 10th class marks and 70% to the marks secured by the candidate in MP PPT 2021 examination.
MP PPT 2021 Registration Process
Candidates can apply for MP Polytechnic by filling and submitting the online application form along with important documents on or before the last date. Here is how you can complete MP PPT 2021 registration:
- Candidates can obtain and submit the application form online only through the official website of MP PEB. There is no printed form available.
- They must fill in all the details and pay INR 400 for general and OBC and INR 200 for SC and ST as application fee.
- The application fee may be paid either by net banking/credit/debit card or through e-challan generated during filling of the form. In the case of e-challan, the payment should be made in any branch of SBI.
- Printout of the online application form should be saved by the candidates for future use.
- Candidates are allowed to submit only one application form for each shift of the exam.
FAQs on MP PPT Eligibility Criteria 2021
Ques.Is there any age bar for MP PPT?
Ans. Candidates should be minimum 16 years old as on January 1, 2021, to apply for MP PPT Mining Surveying course. For other courses, there are no age limit criteria. Also, there is no upper age limit to appear in the exam.
Ques. I have not done my class 10 and I am appearing in class 10 exam. Can I apply for MP PPT 2021?
Ans. Yes, you can appear for the MP PPT exam. But, you will be admitted on a provisional basis. Make sure you have your class 10 degree in hand.
Ques. Can a candidate take MP PPT for practice, even though if he is not eligible to apply?
Ans. No, a candidate is not allowed to take MP PPT without satisfying the eligibility criteria. Hence, you must make sure that you satisfy all the conditions defined by MP Vypam.
Ques. Am I eligible to apply for MP PPT 2021 if I have done class 10 outside form MP?
Ans. You are allowed to apply, if only you have the domicile of Madhya Pradesh. Otherwise, the school must be MP Board approved.
Ques. Am I eligible to apply for all the Polytechnic courses after clearing MP PPT Exam?
Ans. Yes. MP PPT is conducted for admissions to all Polytechnic courses offered by MPPBE. Once you clear the exam, you may apply to any of your choice of course. However, you must fulfil the minimum MP PPT eligibility criteria for that course.
Ques. Is there any seat reservation policy?
Ans. Yes, 95% of seats are reserved for Madhya Pradesh candidates and 5% for NRI candidates.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College.