Table of Contents
MP Pre B.Ed Entrance Exam 2020 Application Form, Dates, Eligibility, Syllabus, Pattern
MP VYAPAM (Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board), Bhopal conducts B.Ed entrance exam to select the right candidates for the Bachelor of Education courses. The candidates seeking admission into the B.Ed courses must qualify for the entrance exam by fulfilling the eligibility criteria which will be set by the board.
- MP Pre B. Ed Registration will commence from the month of March 2020.
- There is no age limit to apply for the exam.
- Candidates who have done graduation in any discipline with a minimum aggregate of 50 per cent marks (45 per cent marks in case of SC/ST candidates) can apply for the exam.
- The exam will comprise of 4 sections containing 100 questions. Check MP Pre B.Ed 2020 Exam Pattern
- There is no negative marking in the exam.
The exam is held for the candidates desiring to apply for one year B. Ed course at NCTE approved private colleges and universities in the state. Candidates interested in applying for the exam are required to register themselves at the MP Online system.
MP Pre B.Ed Exam Date 2020
The official dates of the exam are yet to be declared. Candidates can go through the tentative dates given below:
|Activity||Exam Date (Tentative)|
|Online Application is available from||3rd week of March 2020|
|Application is accepted till||1st week of May 2020|
|Exam date||4th week of May 2020|
|Results will be announced by||May/ June 2020|
|Counselling process will start by last week of||June 2020|
MP Pre B.Ed Eligibility Criteria 2020
Candidates applying for MP Pre B.Ed 2020 must make sure they fulfil the specified eligibility criteria of MP Pre B.Ed. The important conditions are given below:
- Candidate must be a citizen of India.
- A minimum qualification which the candidate need to attain to fulfil the eligibility criteria is graduation.
- Post-graduation students can also apply for the entrance exam.
- Minimum of 50 % marks are required if the candidates belong to the general category.
- In the case of the reserved category, the minimum marks will be 45 % either in graduation or post-graduation.
- In the 10+2, candidates must possess science as a subject.
- Candidates appearing in the final year exam can also apply for the entrance exam.
MP Pre B.Ed Application Form 2020
Candidates can read the complete MP Pre B.Ed 2020 Registration from the below steps. Candidates must cross-check the details entered in the MP Pre B.Ed Application Form and also verify the documents uploaded before submission.
- Candidates those who are interested in applying for MP Pre B.Ed Entrance Test need to apply only in online mode by visiting the official website i.e. vyapam.nic.in
- First and foremost, step in applying is to register on the official website.
- Once the registration process is completed, candidates will be able to receive login details to their mobile number and email-id.
- As the login credentials are received the candidates can assess the application form.
- Now fill up the application form completely with correct details, scanned photograph and signature wherever required.
- Pay the required application fee through MP KIOSK online mode.
- Verify the details which have been uploaded and submit the application form.
- It is required that the candidate take a printout of the application form which is being duly filled for future reference.
MP Pre B.Ed Application fee 2020
Applicants of open categories for MP Pre B.Ed Entrance Test are required to pay a registration fee of INR 500. But those from SC/ ST or PWD have to pay INR 250 towards application fee. All the applicants are essential to pay fees in the online mode only.
MP Pre B.Ed Admit Card 2020
MP Pre B.Ed 2020 Admit Card will be available online at the official website. Candidates can download it from the official website i.e. vyapam.nic.in. Candidates can obtain the MP Pre B.Ed Admit Card 2020 by logging in with details like application form number, date of birth and security pin.
A printed copy of the MP Pre B.Ed Admit Card must be carried by candidates in the examination hall. It would be also required at the subsequent stages of the exam.
How to download MP Pre B.Ed Admit Card 2020?
The steps to download the MP Pre B.Ed 2020 Admit Card are mentioned below:
- Visit the official site of MP Pre B.Ed 2020 i.e. vyapam.nic.in
- Click on ‘Download Admit Card’ link
- Candidates should enter their application form number, date of birth and security pin
- Check all the details careful
- Download the MP Pre B.Ed 2020 Admit Card
MP Pre B.Ed Exam Centers 2020
MP Pre B.Ed Exam Pattern 2020
MP Pre B.Ed 2020 will be held in the month of May in offline mode. The below table represents the highlights of MP Pre B.Ed Exam pattern 2020:
|Exam Pattern Highlights|
|MP Pre B.Ed 2020 Exam Date||4th week of May 2020|
|Language of paper||English/ Hindi|
|Mode of examination||Offline|
|Number of sections||4|
|Marking scheme||There will be no Negative Marking for any wrong Answer.|
Subject-wise MP B. Ed Exam Pattern 2020
MP Pre B.Ed entrance exam will consist of 100 objective type questions with a total of 100 marks divided into four sections. The required duration to complete the exam is 2 hours.
|Mental Ability||30||3 Hour|
MP Pre B.Ed Syllabus 2020
Following is a prescribed syllabus of topics for candidates appearing for MP Pre B.Ed exam.
Part I- General Mental Ability
(Reasoning, Seeing relationships, Analogies, numerical ability, spatial relationship, the odd man out, number series, letter series, relationship through letters, numbers and figures, code language, hidden figures, mathematical operations, matching figures, cube problems and pattern of different kinds).
Part II- General Awareness
This section will be limited to India with special reference to the state of Madhya Pradesh except for General Science.
Indian History: Indian Cultural Development, Historical events, History of Indian Independence (1857 to 1947), Development after 1947.
Political Science: Fundamental Duties and Rights, Important Provisions of Constitution regarding Education, Language, Cultural, National unity, Citizenship, Franchise, National Symbol and National Personalities, Parliament Assemblies.
Economics: Socio-economic Development, Population Perspectives, Gross National Product, Per Capita Income, Education Budget - State and Country, Planning Process, Agriculture, Rural Development, Industrial and Commercial Development, Indian Economy, Banking System, Employment Problem, Current Economic Events.
Geography: Natural Resources and Wealth, Environment and Ecology, Geographical features of Indian States
General Science: Important Inventions and Inventors, Health and Hygiene, General Scientific Phenomenon
Part-III (General English)
- Simple and Compound Sentences
- Type of Clauses
- Transformation of Sentences
- Change of Voice and Narration
- Verb Structures
- Tag Questions
- Prefixes and Suffixes
- Synonyms and Antonyms
- Reading Comprehension - Comprehension of a passage containing about 300 words dealing with a subject of general nature followed by multiple-choice questions.
Part-IV (Teaching Aptitude
This section would include questions on aptitude towards Children, adaptability, professional information and interest in the teaching profession.
MP Pre B.Ed Result 2020
MP Pre B.Ed Result for this year will be declared in the month of June 2020. MP Pre B.Ed Rank Card can be checked online on the official website. The marking scheme will form the basis of the MP Pre B.Ed Result 2020. Candidates can check the MP Pre B.Ed Result 2020 by entering their roll number, date of birth, and captcha code are shown on the screen.
How to check MP Pre B.Ed Rank Card?
The steps to check the MP Pre B.Ed Result have been given below:
- Visit the official website of MP Pre B.Ed 2020 i.e. vyapam.nic.in
- Click on the “MP Pre B.Ed Result 2020” tab
- Enter MP Pre B.Ed 2020 Roll number, Password and the captcha code.
- Download the MP Pre B.Ed 2020 result shown on the screen
- Take the print out of the result.
MP Pre B.Ed Counselling Procedure 2020
MP Pre B.Ed Counselling 2020 schedule will be announced by Madhya Pradesh Professional Board. This year a large number of candidates have registered online for the MP Pre B.Ed entrance examination. After the declaration of result candidates are waiting for the counselling process for admission purpose.
Candidates can take part in counselling at their decided time according to the rank held in the written examination. Candidates must check their rank from the conducting institution website and take part at their scheduled time.
At the time of counselling time, candidates must bring the original document with a Xerox copy of the certificates. Candidates have to get the seat in the college on the basis of scores gained in the written test. Candidates need to visit the official website and choose the MP Pre B.Ed counselling. Now candidates need to fill the basic detail by paying counselling fee.
Candidates must reach at counselling venue on time for MP Pre B.Ed 2020 seat allocation. Candidates must bring their documents with them which are given below:
- Matriculation and Intermediate original certificate
- MP Pre B.Ed Admit card 2020
- MP Pre B.Ed Score Card 2020
- Domicile certificate
- Community certificate like SC/ST/OBC
- Passport size photograph
Candidates need to reach MP Pre B.Ed 2020 Counselling venue on time with all documents. If any discrepancy will be found in the verification of documents or not pay the admission fee for confirmation of seat then their seat transferred to other candidate or admission will be cancelled.
MP Pre B.Ed 2020 1st Round Counselling starts and gets seat allotment letter according to their rank secured in the written examination. After completing the 1st round candidates will be able to apply for the 2nd round.
Candidates will be getting seat allotment on the basis of rank. Candidates who have not allotted any seat can participate in the 2nd round. The 3rd round may conduct the only seat vacant in institutions.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College