Table of Contents
TUEE 2020 Application Form(Extended), Dates, Admit Card, Pattern, Syllabus and Result
TUEE is an offline entrance exam conducted by Tezpur University, Assam for admission in various integrated, post-graduate, pg diploma and certificate courses. TUEE 2020 has been postponed due to extension in lockdown in wake of COVID-19 crisis. Previously it was scheduled for multiple dates i.e. May 29th to May 31st, 2020. Revised dates will be announced soon.
- Tezpur university admission process has begun on February 25, 2020,TUEE application forms are released for all courses except for BTech
- After the declaration of result, cut-off list with eligible candidates will be released. Check TUEE Cut-off
- All the eligible candidates will undergo counselling for the admission procedure. Check TUEE Counselling
- The duration of the exam is 90 minutes for all courses.
- The exam is held in 26 cities across all over India.
TUEE 2020 Exam Highlights
|Exam Name||Tezpur University Entrance Examination|
|Frequency of exam||Once in a year|
|Mode of test||Offline|
|Courses||M.Tech, MCA, MTTM, B.Ed, M.Sc, M.Com, M.A, PG Diploma, Certificate, and Integrated B.Ed, M.Sc, M.Com, M.A|
TUEE 2020 Exam Dates
Here we are providing the official dates of the exam:
|Online application form starts from||February 25, 2020|
|Online application form end on|
June 15, 2020(Extended)
|Availability of TUEE Admit Card||To be announced|
|TUEE 2020 Exam Dates||To be announced later|
|Result Declaration to||To be announced later|
|TUEE Counselling||To be announced later|
TUEE 2020 Eligibility
The following table shows the criteria of different ug & pg courses:-
|Course||Specialization||Eligibility Criteria||Minimum marks in Percentage||Seat Intake|
|B.Voc||Renewable Energy||Must pass 10+2 Examination in Science||With 50% marks or equivalent grade||50|
|M.Tech||Information Technology||Must possess BE/ B.Tech degree in any discipline or MCA or in M.Sc Computer Science/ IT/ Electronics/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ Physcis||With minimum 50% aggregate marks||GATE- 18 TUEE- 10|
|Electronics Design and Technology||Possess degree in B.E./ B.Tech/ AMIE/ AMIETE in Electronics/ Electrical/ Instrumentation Engineering or M.Sc. in Electronics/ Instrumentation/ Physics||GATE- 18 TUEE- 10|
|Energy Technology||Possess Degree in B.E / B.Tech/ AMIE in Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics / Instrumentation / Chemical / Agricultural Engineering / Energy Engineering or M.Sc. in Physics/ Chemistry||31|
|Mechanical Engineering||Possess BE/ B.Tech or equivalent Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Production, Aerospace, Aeronautical, Metallurgy, Civil or in other relevant Engineering disciplines||-||GATE- 15 TUEE- 13|
|Civil Engineering||B.Tech. in Civil Engineering||-||10|
|Computer Science and Engineering||B.E./B.Tech./AMIE/AMIETE in Computer Science & Engineering or MCA||With minimum 60% aggregate marks||10|
B.E./B.Tech. in Electronics and Communication Engineering/Instrumentation/Chemical Engineering/Computer Science and Engineering/Electrical Engineering/Biomedical Engineering/Bioengineering/Neuro-Engineering/Genetic Engineering/Biotechnology or M.Sc. in Biotechnology/Biochemistry/Chemistry/Polymer Science/Physics/Electronics/ Nano Science and Technology or MBBS
|With minimum 50% aggregate marks||GATE- 12 TUEE- 13|
|Food Engineering and Technology||B.E. /B. Tech. in Food Engineering and Technology/ Food Process Engineering/ Food Technology/ Agricultural Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/ Chemical Engineering / Biotechnology/Dairy Engineering /Dairy Technology. (Note: The B. Tech./ B.E. programme completed by the candidate should satisfy the AICTE requirements).||With minimum 55% aggregate marks||GATE – 15|
|MCA||Computer Science & Engineering||Possess Bachelor’s degree in any discipline||With minimum 50% marks in major/ honours subject or 55% marks in aggregate.|
|Certificate Course||Chinese||Pass 10+2||With 45% aggregate marks||39|
|Integrated BA B.Ed||Major in English||Pass 10+2 examination in first division||-||10|
|PG Diploma||Child Rights and Governance||Bachelor’s degree in any discipline||20|
|B.Ed||Education||Possess bachelor’s degree in BA/ B.Sc/ B.Tech/ B.E.||With minimum 55% marks||50|
|MA||Education||Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline||With at least 45% marks||30|
|Linguistics and Endangered Languages||With 45% marks in major or 50% marks without major||20|
|Communication for Development||With at least 55% marks with or without major/ honours||12|
|Social Work||With 45% marks in major||15|
|Integrated M.Com||Commerce||Passed 10+2 Examination||With minimum 60% aggregate marks||30|
|M.Com||Possess degree in B.Com and also studied Mathematics at degree level||With minimum 50% marks||11|
|Integrated B.Sc B.Ed||Chemistry||Passed 10+2 Examination in Science with first division||10|
|Integrated M.Sc||Chemistry||Passed 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English||With minimum 60% aggregate marks||20|
|Mathematics||Passed 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry/ Statistics, Mathematics and English||20|
|Bioscience & Informatics||Passed 10+2 examination with Biology, Chemistry, Physics or Mathematics and pass mark in English||20|
|Physics||Passed 10+2 examination with Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and pass mark in English||20|
|M.Sc.||Mathematics||Bachelor’s degree||With minimum 45% aggregate marks||46|
|Physics||With minimum 50% aggregate marks||33|
|Molecular Biology||With minimum 55% aggregate marks||38|
|MTTM||-||Any Graduation degree from a recognized university||With minimum 50% aggregate marks||17|
|LLM||-||Bachelor’s degree in Law||With a minimum of 50% marks.||22|
TUEE 2020 Application Form
TUEE 2020 Application Form has been released on February 25, 2020. The last date to submit the application is April 30, 2020(extended). Candidates can fill the application form via online mode only. To register, the candidates need to visit the official website and register by filling in personal details and creating a password.
- Visit the official website of TUEE i.e. tezuadmissions.in
- Click on Apply Online.
- From the new link, Click on ‘New Registration.
- Now candidate first needs to register him on the university database by filling the form that appears, after completing registration candidates can move on to filling the application form.
- Candidates may select the desired course and fill the details and upload the documents thus required.
- After filling the details and upload documents, candidates need to pay application fee through online mode only.
- Application fee for SC/ST/PWD candidates is INR 400 for and INR 800 for other candidates.
- After making the payment, application form is complete.
- Candidates are advised to take the printout of duly filled form for future reference.
TUEE 2020 Admit Card
Admit cards will be allotted to candidates who have registered successfully for TUEE. Candidates will be notified about the admit card through email/SMS. By which candidates can download their respective admit cards from the official website. To download the admit card, the candidates need to follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Visit the official website of the exam.
- Click on the link – TUEE Admit Card.
- From the new page, click on - Sign in.
- Now a dialogue box will appear, candidates need to enter their email address and password for logging in.
- After Log in, candidates will be able to see the option of downloading the admit card.
- Candidates are advised to take at least 2 colored copies of admit card, for examination purpose as well as for future reference.
TUEE 2020 Exam Centers
The exam will be conducted in total 26 exam centers which are spread across the country. Here is the list of examination centers: -
TUEE 2020 Exam Pattern
Exam pattern is set by the university. The important thing about exam pattern is that the structure of question paper varies from course to course.
Here are some highlights of TUEE Exam Pattern:
- It is an offline paper-based test, candidates get OMR sheet to mark their response for any question.
- The question paper consists of objective type questions worth 100.
- Candidates will be given a total duration of 90 minutes to complete the test (for all courses).
- The number of question and division of sections varies according to the course; however, the details listed above will remain same.
- There will be negative marking for incorrect answers, which will be 1/4th of the value of answering a question correctly.
TUEE 2020 Syllabus
Syllabus for the exam varies. Candidates will need to study relevant subjects of course/specialization which they are opting for. The level of questions will also differ according to the course which a candidate is opting.
Here is brief detail of subjects to be studied for some major courses under TUEE 2020:
|MSC in Chemical Sciences||General Science, Physical Chemistry, Organic Chemistry and Inorganic Chemistry.|
|MCOM||General Knowledge, Socio-Economic Environment, English, Data Interpretation, Reasoning, Mathematics|
|PG Diploma in Tourism Management||English, Reasoning and General Knowledge|
|MCA||English, Reasoning and Computer Science|
|MA Sociology||General Knowledge and Socio-Economic issues|
|BTECH||Physics, Chemistry, English, Mathematics/Biology|
|MA in Cultural Studies||General Knowledge and Elementary knowledge of cultural activities of India (with more emphasis to be laid on North East)|
TUEE 2020 Result
- Result of TUEE 2020 is scheduled to be declared on June 26, 2020.
- Candidates can view their scorecards by visiting the official website.
- The University displays the result in the form of a pdf which can be downloaded by the candidates.
- Steps are given below to view the result:
- Visit the official website
- Look for TUEE 2020 Result tab and click on the same
- A list of courses will appear on the screen
- The candidate needs to select the course for which he/she had applied to
- On clicking the course, a pdf will be downloaded
- Click on the pdf file and the same will open in a new window
- The file will contain names of candidates who clear TUEE 2020
The result contains the following information:
- Merit list: General category
- Merit list: OBC( NCL) category
- Merit list: SC category
- Merit list: ST category
- Merit list: PWD category
- Waiting list: General category
- Waiting list: OBC( NCL) category
- Waiting list: SC category
- Waiting list: ST category
The application ID and TUEE 2020 roll number of shortlisted candidates shall be mentioned on the merit list.
TUEE 2020 Counselling
Candidates who have cleared a minimum cut off or qualifying score are called for counselling process. Tezpur University also has a provision for online counselling. Appearing in counselling is necessary and no candidate will be given admission if he/she does not appear for Counselling.
While going for Counselling, candidates must not forget to carry following documents:
- Admit Card of TUEE 2020
- Score Sheet of TUEE 2020 (if available)
- Detailed marks certificate of Class 10
- Detailed Marks certificate of Class 12
- Degree certificate of Graduation/ Post Graduation (if applicable)
- Caste/Category Certificate
- Character Certificate or Certificate of conduct from the institution last studied
- Migration certificate from board/university last studied
- Other legal certificates such as proof or residence, income proof etc.
- Self-attested copies of all the documents listed above
- Passport sized pictures of candidates
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College