TUEE 2019 Dates, Eligibility, Application Form, Pattern, Syllabus
TUEE (Tezpur University Entrance Exam 2019) is an offline entrance exam conducted by Tezpur University, Assam. TUEE 2019 is held for admission to candidates in various courses such as B. Tech, MA, M.Sc, etc. Candidates must fulfill the basic eligibility criteria to apply for the exam. TUEE 2019 is tentatively scheduled for multiples dates i.e., June 8, 9 & 10, 2019.
|TUEE Eligibility||TUEE Exam Center||TUEE 2019 Exam Pattern|
- Candidates can fill TUEE application form at official website i.e. tezu.ernet.in from February 20, 2019.
- Exam centers for TUEE 2019 are spread across the major cities of country.
- Exam pattern and syllabus for TUEE 2019 differs according to the course.
- The duration of exam is 90 minutes for all courses.
- TUEE Result will be declared tentatively on June 25, 2019, which will be declared in the form of merit list.
- Candidates which are shortlisted need to appear in Counselling process for admission.
TUEE 2019 Exam Highlights
|Name of Examination||Tezpur University Entrance Examination 2019|
|Popularly known as||TUEE 2019|
|Courses offered||Under Graduate, Post Graduate and Ph.D|
|Frequency of exam||Once in a year|
|Mode of test||Offline|
TUEE 2019 Exam Dates
Here we are providing the official TUEE Exam Dates:
|Online Application Form starts from||February 20, 2019|
|Availability of TUEE Admit Card||April 23, 2019|
|TUEE 2019 Exam Date||June 8, 9 & 10, 2019|
|Result Declaration||June 25, 2019 (Tentative)|
|TUEE Counselling||July 23 – 26, 2019 (Tentative)|
TUEE 2019 Eligibility
Eligibility for TUEE 2019 varies from course to course. Therefore, to report a single eligibility criterion is not possible. However, for a general idea of eligibility, candidate may focus on following points:
- Candidates must have scored at least 50% marks in Class 10.
- Students must have scored at least 50% marks in Class 12.
- They must have passed the eligible graduation course or equivalent examination from a recognized institute with at least 50% marks (for general candidate).
- Candidates, opting for Ph.D course must have passed post graduation in relevant principle with at least 55% marks (for general candidates).
TUEE 2019 Application Form
TUEE 2019 Application Form has been released on February 20. The last date to fill and submit the application at official website i.e. tezu.ernet.in is April 6, 2019. Candidates willing to apply to the University need to fill in the application form of the University, and submit the same before the deadline. Candidates must note that they can apply only online through the University website. To register, the candidate needs to visit the official website and register by filling in personal details and creating a password.
- Visit the official website of TUEE i.e. tezu.ernet.in
- Click on Apply Online.
- From the new link, Click on ‘New Registration.
- Now candidate first needs to register him on the university database by filling the form that appears, after completing registration candidates can move on to filling the application form.
- Candidates may select the desired course and fill the details and upload the documents thus required.
- After filling the details and uploading the documents, candidates need to pay the fee for test, which can be filled through online mode only.
- Application fee for TUEE 2019 is expected to be INR 350 for SC/ST/PWD candidates and INR 700 for all other types of candidates.
- After making the payment, application form is complete.
- Candidates are advised to take the printout of duly filled form for future reference.
TUEE 2019 Admit Card
Admit cards will be allotted to candidates who have registered successfully for TUEE. Candidates must note that they will be notified about the admit card through e- mail/SMS, following which the aspirants can download their respective admit cards from the official website. To download the admit card, the candidates need to follow the below mentioned steps:
- Visit official website of TUEE 2019.
- Click on the link – TUEE Admit Card.
- From the new page, click on - Sign in.
- Now a dialogue box will appear, candidates need to enter their email address and password for logging in.
- After Log in, candidates will be able to see the option of downloading the admit card.
- Candidates are advised to take at least 2 colored copies of admit card, for examination purpose as well as for future reference.
TUEE 2019 Exam Centers
A total of 24 TUEE 2019 Exam Centers are spread across the country. Here is the list of examination centers for TUEE 2019: -
TUEE 2019 Exam Pattern
Exam Pattern of TUEE 2019 is to be decided by the university itself and is subject to changes over the years. TUEE 2019 is an offline paper based test. The important thing about TUEE 2019 Exam Pattern is that structure of question paper varies from course to course.
Here are some highlights of TUEE 2019 Exam Pattern:
- TUEE 2019 will be an offline paper based test, candidates will be given OMR sheets to mark their response for any question.
- TUEE 2019, for all courses, will be of 100 marks.
- Candidates will be given a total duration of 90 minutes to complete the test (for all courses).
- There will be negative marking for incorrect answers, which will be 1/4th of the value of answering a question correctly.
- The number of question and division of sections varies according to the course; however, the details listed above will remain same.
- All the questions will be of objective type in TUEE 2019.
Most of the papers will have either 50 or 100 questions. For a paper with 50 questions, value of each correct answer will be 2 marks and negative marking will be of 0.5 marks. For a paper of 100 questions, value of correct answer will be 1 marks and negative marking will be 0.25 marks.
TUEE 2019 Syllabus
Syllabus for TUEE 2019 will be different for different courses. Candidates will need to study relevant subjects of course/specialization which they are opting for. The level of questions will also differ according to the course which a candidate is opting.
Here is brief detail of subjects to be studied for some major courses under TUEE 2019:
|MSC in Chemical Sciences||General Science, Physical Chemistry, Organic Chemistry and Inorganic Chemistry.|
|MCOM||General Knowledge, Socio Economic Environment, English, Data Interpretation, Reasoning, Mathematics|
|PG Diploma in Tourism Management||English, Reasoning and General Knowledge|
|MCA||English, Reasoning and Computer Science|
|MA Sociology||General Knowledge and Socio Economic issues|
|BTECH||Physics, Chemistry, English, Mathematics/Biology|
|MA in Cultural Studies||General Knowledge and Elementary knowledge of cultural activities of India (with more emphasis to be laid on North East)|
TUEE 2019 Result
- Result of TUEE 2019 is expected to be declared on June 25, 2019.
- The University displays the result online, and candidates can view their scorecards by visiting the official website of Tezpur University.
- The University displays the result in the form of a pdf which can be downloaded by the candidates.
- Candidates can follow following steps to view the result of TUEE 2019:
- Visit the official website
- Look for TUEE 2019 Result tab and click on the same
- A list of courses will appear on the screen
- The candidate needs to select the course for which he/she had applied to
- On clicking the course, a pdf will be downloaded
- Click on the pdf file and the same will open in a new window
- The file will contain names of candidates who clear TUEE 2019
The result contains the following information:
- Merit list: General category
- Merit list: OBC( NCL) category
- Merit list: SC category
- Merit list: ST category
- Merit list: PWD category
- Waiting list: General category
- Waiting list: OBC( NCL) category
- Waiting list: SC category
- Waiting list: ST category
The application ID and TUEE 2019 Roll number of shortlisted candidates shall be mentioned on the merit list.
TUEE 2019 Counselling
Candidates who have cleared a minimum cut off or qualifying score are called for TUEE 2019 counselling process. Tezpur University also has a provision for Online Counselling. Appearing in Counselling in necessary and no candidate will be given admission if he/she does not appear for Counselling.
While going for Counselling, candidates must not forget to carry following documents:
- Admit Card of TUEE 2019
- Score Sheet of TUEE 2019 (if available)
- Detailed marks certificate of Class 10
- Detailed Marks certificate of Class 12
- Degree certificate of Graduation/ Post Graduation (if applicable)
- Caste/Category Certificate
- Character Certificate or Certificate of conduct from institution last studied
- Migration certificate from board/university last studied
- Other legal certificates such as proof or residence, income proof etc.
- Self attested copies of all the documents listed above
- Passport sized pictures of candidate
If candidate has not completed his/her degree and is waiting for final year/semester results, and due to this reason, some of the above listed certificates are not available, then candidate needs to produce these certificates before November 15, 2019.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College