TUEE Result 2018 has been declared on June 25 in online mode for the exam conducted on June 8, 9 & 10, 2018.Candidates will be able to access the result of TUEE 2018 by logging in using their Registered User ID and Password. The University displays the result in the form of a pdf which can be downloaded by the candidates.
Direct Link to Check TUEE Result 2018 – Click Here
- The score card will display the performance details of the candidates.
- The personal details, along with the rank and scores obtained by the candidates will also be mentioned in the result TUEE 2018.
- Candidates will need to carry the score card to the counselling centre. Without the score card, their candidature for admissions will not be considered.
- The score card for TUEE 2018 must be preserved till the completion of the admission process.
TUEE 2018 Result Date
TUEE exam was conducted on June 8, 9 & 10, 2018. The final answer key has been published at the official website. The objections if any, on the preliminary key can be sent to the office of the Directorate of Tezpur University on or before June 21, 2018 at 5 pm. The rank card of the candidates will be published along with the result on June 25, 2018. The counselling will be conducted from July 23 – 26, 2018 (Tentative). Candidates have to attend the counselling as per the given dates.
How to Check TUEE 2018 Results?
Follow the steps given below to download the TUEE result 2018.
- Visit the official website Tezpur University or TUEE i.e. tezu.ernet.in
- On website, click on ‘TUEE 2018 Result’ link.
- Log in to by using your User ID and Password.
- The result will be displayed on the screen for the candidates.
- The candidates will be required to download and print out the TUEE result 2018 for future use.
The result contains the following information:
- Merit list: General category
- Merit list: OBC( NCL) category
- Merit list: SC category
- Merit list: ST category
- Merit list: PWD category
- Waiting list: General category
- Waiting list: OBC( NCL) category
- Waiting list: SC category
- Waiting list: ST category
Details Mentioned on TUEE 2018 Scorecard
The following information will be available in the result of TUEE 2018 for the candidates to check:
- Candidate’s Name
- Hall Ticket Number
- Rank scored by that candidate
- Name of the course for which the aspirant appeared
- The series of preferences of colleges as chosen by the applicant.
TUEE 2018 Cut Off
TUEE list is announced on the same day with the results on the official website of Tezpur University. Candidates whose names appear in the merit list are eligible to participate in the counselling session to get admission in the University courses.
- TUEE 2018 Merit list is available only in online mode.
- Candidates can check if they appear in the merit list. If their name appears in the merit list, then they are called for counselling. There is also a personal Interview in some courses.
- Students can check their result by entering their Registration No. on the official University website.
- The list is not prepared in any defined order. It just has the names of qualified students.
- Being in the list does not guarantee a seat in the University; it simply makes the candidate eligible to appear in the counselling sessions.
- Candidates have to obtain the minimum cut off marks to make it to TUEE list.
TUEE 2018 Counselling Procedure
The counselling meeting will be organised by the Tezpur University, for the allotment of seats to the eligible candidates.
- The candidates whose names appear in the merit list are called for counselling of TUEE 2018.
- TUEE 2018 counselling will be done by the examination conducting body, Tezpur University.
- Depending upon the number of vacant seats, number counselling rounds are held.
- The admission in the counselling session is held on the basis of result and list of TUEE 2018.
- Candidates, who are allotted seats in the round of counselling, have to report to the Principal/Head/Dean of the allotted college with the applicable documents and certificates.
- Candidates should be physically present at the time of TUEE counselling.
- Candidates are disqualified if they are not present for TUEE 2018 counselling in person.
TUEE 2018 Admission Process
The selected candidates are required to be present at the time of admission. The candidates will have to produce all relevant documents in original for verification and submit self attested copies of the same at the admission venue for office record.
It is to be noted that course registration and counselling for the first semester will be done on July 25, 2018 in the concerned department and the classes will start on July 26, 2018. Hostel accommodation will be provided subject to availability of seats. The students who will be allotted hostel seats can occupy the allotted hostel from July 24, 2018. The candidate should come for attending classes accordingly.
Request for extension of time and date of admission will not be considered under any circumstance.
Payment of fees by the candidates of Merit List: The candidates of the Merit list shall deposit the requisite amount of admission fees (i) online through SBI COLLECT or (ii) by depositing through Bank challan in any branch of SBI. The candidates will be required to produce system generated print out of receipt of SBI collect or challan receipt (Academic and finance section’s copies) of bank challan with journal number, seal and signature of the bank official.
Payment of fees by the candidates of Waiting List: The candidates from the Waiting list shall pay the requisite amount of admission fee in cash in the admission hall after confirmation of their admission.
Candidates under SSS will be admitted in some programmes on merit basis after completion of the admission from waiting list.
CALL LETTERS WILL NOT BE ISSUED TO THE CANDIDATES SEPARATELY FOR ADMISSION.
ADMISSION TO M.TECH. PROGRAMS THROUGH GATE WILL BE HELD ON THE SAME DAY WITH THE CANDIDATES OF SELECTED THROUGH TUEE18
Documents to be Submitted at the Time of Admission
- Pass certificates of all examinations starting from HSLC or equivalent examination conducted by the Board/ Council.
- Mark sheets/ grade cards of all examinations starting from HSLC or equivalent examination conducted by the Board/ Council.
- GATE Score Card in case of GATE qualified candidates.
- A character certificate from the head of the institution last attended.
- Valid SC/ST /OBC-NCL/ Persons with Disability (PWD) certificate issued by the competent authority for those selected under reserved category.
- Latest OBC-Non-creamy Layer certificate issued by the competent authority for the candidates claiming admission against OBC- NCL seats.
- Certificate of HSLC / class 10/class 10+2 having Date of Birth.
- Permanent Resident Certificate of any one of the NE states in case of M. Sc. in Molecular Biology and Biotechnology programme only.
- Gap certificate from the District Police Authority or Court Affidavit, in case of a gap of one year or more in study after the qualifying examination ( original to be submitted)
- Three copies of recent passport size photograph.
- The candidates will also be required to submit the attached undertaking duly filled in and signed by the candidate and his / her parent/ guardian along with other documents at the time of admission.
- Migration Certificate ( original copy to be submitted)
- Sponsorship Certificate/NOC from the employer in case of sponsored candidates/employed.
- A certificate issued by the Principal/ Head of the Institution last attended that the candidate has appeared all the examinations (both theory, practical and project) before the date of admission in case the result of the qualifying examinations is awaited (candidates requiring to appear the examination of any course (subject) after the date of admission will not be eligible for provisional admission). Further, the candidates admitted under the provision of Provisional admission must produce the pass certificate / marksheet of the qualifying examination by November 15, 2018.
Help Desk Of TUEE
We all have some issues and we all want the solution of them as a candidate you must have serval issues and if you want solutions to them. Then here we are providing help line details here. The helpline number take you on helpdesk where you can get the solution of all queries.
Sonitpur, Assam (India)
Pin – 784 028
Phone : +91-3712-267007/8/9
Fax : +91-3712-267005/6
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College