TUEE Result 2021 will be declared on October 03, 2021(tentatively), in the form of Merit List, on the official website of Tezpur University. The merit list is available to PDF format, Candidates will be able to download the result of TUEE 2021 by using their login credentials. to access the merit list, direct link will be given below. Read the article to know how to download TUEE 2021 Merit List.
TUEE 2021 3rd Waiting List in MBBT courses for admission through GAT-B will be released. Candidates will have to visit the official website – tezuadmission.in to download the list. Use the direct link to Check MBBT 3rd Waiting List
- The University will publish the result in the form of a pdf.
- The scorecard displays the personal details and rank obtained by the candidates.
- The conducting body will release the cut off marks along with the result. Check TUEE Cut off
- Candidates will need to carry the scorecard to the counseling center. Without the scorecard, their candidature for admissions will not be considered. Check TUEE Counselling
- The scorecard must be preserved until the completion of the admission process.
Seats remaining vacant after accommodating candidates with valid GATE score will be filled up through TUEE-2021 merit list. If the candidate claims admission based on a valid GATE score, the following criteria will be used:
- For GATE holder with food technology as one of the optional subjects: 100% weightage for GATE Score.
- For GATE holder without food technology as one of the optional subject: GATE score (70% weightage) TUEE score (30% weightage).
How to Check TUEE 2021 Result?
Follow the steps given below to download result:
- Visit the official website.
- Click on ‘TUEE 2021 result ’ link.
- Login by using your user id and password.
- The result will be displayed on the screen.
- The candidates need to take print out for future use.
The result contains the following information:
- Merit list: General category
- Merit list: OBC( NCL) category
- Merit list: SC category
- Merit list: ST category
- Merit list: PWD category
- Waiting list: General category
- Waiting list: OBC( NCL) category
- Waiting list: SC category
- Waiting list: ST category
Details Mentioned on TUEE 2021 Scorecard
Scorecard contains the following information of candidates given below:
- Candidate’s Name
- Hall Ticket Number
- Rank scored by that candidate
- Name of the course for which the aspirant appeared
- The series of preferences of colleges as chosen by the applicant.
TUEE 2021 Cut Off
TUEE list is announced on the same day with the results on the official website of Tezpur University. Candidates whose names appear in the merit list are eligible to participate in the counseling session.
- TUEE 2021 Merit list will be available only in online mode.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for counseling round. There is also a personal Interview in some courses.
- The list is not prepared in any defined order. It just has the names of qualified students.
- Being in the list does not guarantee a seat in the University; it simply makes the candidate eligible to appear in the counseling sessions.
- Candidates have to obtain the minimum cut off marks.
TUEE 2021 Counselling Procedure
The counselling meeting will be organised by the Tezpur University, for the allotment of seats to the eligible candidates.
- Candidates whose names appear in the merit list are called for counselling of TUEE 2021.
- TUEE 2021 counselling will be done by the examination conducting body, Tezpur University.
- Depending upon the number of vacant seats, number counselling rounds are held.
- The admission in the counselling session is held on the basis of result and list of TUEE 2021.
- Candidates, who are allotted seats in the round of counselling, have to report to the Principal/Head/Dean of the allotted college with the applicable documents and certificates.
- Candidates should be physically present at the time of TUEE counselling.
- Candidates are disqualified if they are not present for TUEE 2021 counselling in person.
TUEE 2021 Admission Process
The selected candidates are required to be present at the time of admission. The candidates will have to produce all relevant documents in original for verification and submit self attested copies of the same at the admission venue for office record.
It is to be noted that course registration and counselling for the first semester will be done on July 25, 2021(tentatively) in the concerned department and the classes will be start on July 26, 2021(tentatively). Hostel accommodation will be provided subject to availability of seats. The students who will be allotted hostel seats can occupy the allotted hostel from July 24, 2021(tentatively). The candidate should come for attending classes accordingly.
Request for extension of time and date of admission will not be considered under any circumstance.
Payment of fees by the candidates of Merit List: The candidates of the Merit list shall deposit the requisite amount of admission fees (i) online through SBI COLLECT or (ii) by depositing through Bank challan in any branch of SBI. The candidates will be required to produce system generated print out of receipt of SBI collect or challan receipt (Academic and finance section’s copies) of bank challan with journal number, seal and signature of the bank official.
Payment of fees by the candidates of Waiting List: The candidates from the Waiting list shall pay the requisite amount of admission fee in cash in the admission hall after confirmation of their admission.
Call letters will not be issued to the candidates separately for admission.
Admission to M.Tech. programs through gate will be held on the same day with the candidates of selected through tuee
Documents to be Submitted at the Time of Admission
- Pass certificates of all examinations starting from HSLC or equivalent examination conducted by the Board/ Council.
- Mark sheets/ grade cards of all examinations starting from HSLC or equivalent examination conducted by the Board/ Council.
- GATE Score Card in case of GATE qualified candidates.
- A character certificate from the head of the institution last attended.
- Valid SC/ST /OBC-NCL/ Persons with Disability (PWD) certificate issued by the competent authority for those selected under reserved category.
- Latest OBC-Non-creamy Layer certificate issued by the competent authority for the candidates claiming admission against OBC- NCL seats.
- Certificate of HSLC / class 10/class 10+2 having Date of Birth.
- Permanent Resident Certificate of any one of the NE states in case of M. Sc. in Molecular Biology and Biotechnology programme only.
- Gap certificate from the District Police Authority or Court Affidavit, in case of a gap of one year or more in study after the qualifying examination ( original to be submitted)
- Three copies of recent passport size photograph.
- The candidates will also be required to submit the attached undertaking duly filled in and signed by the candidate and his / her parent/ guardian along with other documents at the time of admission.
- Migration Certificate ( original copy to be submitted)
- Sponsorship Certificate/NOC from the employer in case of sponsored candidates/employed.
- A certificate issued by the Principal/ Head of the Institution last attended that the candidate has appeared all the examinations (both theory, practical and project) before the date of admission in case the result of the qualifying examinations is awaited (candidates requiring to appear the examination of any course (subject) after the date of admission will not be eligible for provisional admission). Further, the candidates admitted under the provision of Provisional admission must produce the pass certificate/marksheet of the qualifying examination by November 15, 2021.
Help Desk 0f TUEE
If candidates have any issues or queries, they can contact the university at given below address and contact number
Sonitpur, Assam (India)
Pin – 784 028
Phone : +91-3712-267007/8/9
Fax : +91-3712-267005/6
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College.