TUEE Admit Card 2018 is available on the official portal of TUEE i.e. tezu.ernet.in. The facility for downloading the admit card will be disabled on June 7 midnight. Enter TUEE login credentials to access the document.
Direct link to download TUEE Admit Card 2018 – Click Here
The conducting body has scheduled TUEE 2018 for June 8 in online mode. Registration window closed on April 30. TUEE Hall Ticket is issued online only to all the successfully registered candidates, starting from May 24.
Facts Related to TUEE Admit Card 2018:
- Admit card of TUEE 2018 will neither be dispatched nor be sent via email or post or courier to any candidate under any circumstances.
- Do not mutilate, laminate or change any entry on the admit card as impersonation is a legally punishable offense.
- Electronic gadgets such as mobile phones, pagers, laptops etc. are not permitted in the examination centre.
- If the candidate desires to change any information printed on the Admit card, contact TUEE Office immediately.
TUEE 2018 Admit Card Dates
|Last date to fill application form except B.Tech programs||April 30, 2018|
|Last date to fill application form for B.Tech programs||May 8, 2018|
|Release of Admit card/ Hall Ticket||May 24, 2018 (Released)|
|Date of examination||June 8, 2018|
How to Download TUEE 2018 Admit Card?
The conducting body of TUEE will not send any hall ticket by post/ courier, or email. Go through the following steps to download TUEE Admit Card:
- Visit the official website of Tezpur University i.e. tezu.ernet.in
- On the website home page, click on the “Apply Online” tab.
- Students will be redirected to Admission Portal Section.
- Click on the “Online Admit Card” link.
- Candidates have to enter their Email Id and Password.
- The admit card will be displayed on your screen.
- Download it and take a printout of the same for future reference.
Details on TUEE 2018 Hall Ticket
Admit card contains the student’s personal details and information related to the entrance examination. The information written on the application form later will be printed on the admit card. Students are advised to carefully check the information written on the admit card before downloading it.
- Examination Date
- Examination Time
- Exam venue
- Programme applied for
- Test duration
- Location of test centre
- Candidates Name
- Fathers Name
- Mothers Name
- Candidates Photograph and Signature
- Students Roll Number
- Their Registration Number
- Application Number
- Exam Related Instructions
Discrepancy in TUEE 2018 Admit Card
At the time of the students download TUEE 2018 Admit Card they must go through all the important entries available on the admit card. In the case of any discrepancy, students are requested to immediately contact the universities authorities at the following address –
Sonitpur, Assam (India)
Pin – 784028
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile No: +91 8584824065, +91 9836289994
TUEE 2018 Exam Centers
A total of 24 TUEE 2018 Exam Centers are spread across the country. Here is the list of examination centers for TUEE 2018: -
Documents Required with TUEE 2018 Admit Card
Students are advised to bring the following list of the documents along with the admit card. Documents that are required for the verification are as follows:
- TUEE 2018 Admit Card
- Valid ID proof of the candidate (Voter ID card/ Passport/ PAN Card/ Driving License/ Aadhar Card and School/ College Photo ID).
- Qualifying examination mark sheet
- Transfer certificate
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Passport size photograph similar to the one uploaded at the time of application submission
TUEE 2018 Exam Day Instructions
All the important TUEE 2018 exam day instructions are written on the back side of the admit card. Students must go through all the instructions before appearing in the exam.
- Students are advised to visit TUEE 2018 exam center before the commencement of TUEE 2018.
- Candidates are not allowed to appear in the test without the admit card.
- Students are advised to keep the admit card safe till the personal interview or counselling ends.
- Candidates are not allowed to enter the test hall after the start of the examination.
- They will not be allowed to leave the examination hall before the test ends.
- Electronic devices are not allowed in the examination hall like Watch, Calculators, Pager, Mobile Phones, Alarm Clock, and Slide Rule etc.
- 10 minutes will be provided to read the instructions and also check misprinting number of pages.
- One passport size photograph similar to one uploaded while filling TUEE Application Form.
- There is no negative marking for the wrong attempt.
- Students should not carry any textual material, printed or written, bits of paper, except the online test admission ticket, 2 recent passport size photographs, unique original photo ID.
- If the candidates are unable to appear for the examination then re-examination will not be held.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College