TUEE 2020 Admit Card - Download from tezu.ernet.in
TUEE Admit Card 2020 will be released on May 10, 2020. Candidates can download the admit card from the official website (tezu.ernet.in) by using login credentials. TUEE 2020 will take place from May 31, 2020 in offline mode.
- Admit card will be issued online only to all the successfully registered candidates
- It will not be sent via email or post or courier to any candidate under any circumstances.
- Electronic gadgets such as mobile phones, pagers, laptops etc. are not permitted in the exam centers.
- If the candidate desires to change any information printed on the Admit card, contact TUEE office immediately.
TUEE 2020 Admit Card Date
|Last date to fill application form||April 30, 2020|
|Release of Admit card/ Hall Ticket||May 10, 2020|
|Date of examination||May 31- June 1- 2, 2020|
How to Download TUEE 2020 Admit Card?
The conducting body of TUEE will not send hall ticket by post/ courier, or email. Candidates have to download it from the official website. Go through the following steps to download admit card:
- Visit the official website i.e. tezu.ernet.in
- On the website home page, click on the “Apply Online” tab.
- Candidates will be redirected to Admission Portal Section.
- Click on the “Online Admit Card” link.
- Candidates have to enter their email id and password.
- The admit card will be displayed on your screen.
- Download it and take a printout of the same for future reference.
Details on TUEE 2020 Hall Ticket
Admit card contains the personal details and information related to the entrance examination. Candidates are advised to carefully check the information written on the admit card before downloading it.
- Examination Date
- Examination Time
- Exam venue
- Programme applied for
- Test duration
- Location of test centre
- Candidates Name
- Fathers Name
- Mothers Name
- Candidates Photograph and Signature
- Candidates Roll Number
- Their Registration Number
- Application Number
- Exam Related Instructions
Discrepancy in TUEE 2020 Admit Card
In the case of any discrepancy in admit card, candidates are requested to immediately contact the universities authorities at the following address –
Sonitpur, Assam (India)
Pin – 784028
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile No: +91 8584824065, +91 9836289994
TUEE 2020 Exam Centers
The exam will be held at 26 exam centers spread across the country. Check below:
Documents Required with TUEE 2020 Admit Card
Candidates are advised to bring the following the documents along with the admit card:
- TUEE 2020 Admit Card
- Valid ID proof of the candidate (Voter ID card/ Passport/ PAN Card/ Driving License/ Aadhar Card and School/ College Photo ID).
- Qualifying examination mark sheet
- Transfer certificate
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Passport size photograph similar to the one uploaded at the time of application submission
TUEE 2020 Exam Day Instructions
All the important exam day instructions are written on the back side of the admit card. Candidates must go through all the instructions before appearing in the exam.
- Candidates are advised to visit the exam center before the commencement of TUEE exam.
- Candidates are not allowed to appear in examination hall without the admit card.
- Candidates are advised to keep the admit card safe till the personal interview or counselling ends.
- They will not be allowed to leave the examination hall before the test ends.
- Electronic devices are not allowed in the examination hall like Watch, Calculators, Pager, Mobile Phones, Alarm Clock, and Slide Rule etc.
- 10 minutes will be provided to read the instructions and also check the misprinting number of pages.
- One passport size photograph similar to one uploaded while filling TUEE Application Form.
- There is no negative marking for the wrong attempt.
- Candidates should not carry any textual material, printed or written, bits of paper, except the online test admission ticket, 2 recent passport size photographs, unique original photo ID.
- If the candidates are unable to appear for the examination then re-examination will not be held.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College