Table of Contents
ULSAT 2020 Exam Dates(Announced), Application Form, Eligibility, Pattern and Syllabus
ULSAT 2020 is a national level entrance exam for admission to LL.B., B.A. LL.B., B.Com. LL.B., BBA. LL.B., B.Sc. LL.B. (5 years integrated course) offered by the University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES).ULSAT 2020 dates have been announced, the exam scheduled for multiples dates from June 27 to 29, 2020 in online mode.
Latest: ULSAT 2020 Application Form date has been extended till June 20, 2020.
- Only candidates whose date of birth falls on or after October 1, 1998 are eligible to apply for admission. Check ULSAT Eligibility
- There will be 150 multiple choice questions to be answered within 3 hours.
- Test Paper is divided into 5 sections- Language comprehension, Quantitative and Numerical Ability, Logical Reasoning, Legal General Knowledge, and Legal Aptitude. Check ULSAT Exam Pattern
- Each question carries 1 mark for the right answer. There is no provision of negative marking.
- ULSAT Result will be disclosed expectantly in the last week of July 2020 on its official website i.e. www.upes.ac.in.
- Shortlisted candidates will be eligible for next rounds of selection i.e. Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- Candidates selected in GD / PI round will be eligible for Admission as per the rank in merit list.
ULSAT 2020 Highlights
|Conducting Body||University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun|
|Course Offered||5 years Integrated Law Courses - B.A. LL.B., B.Com. LL.B., BBA. LL.B., B.Sc. LL.B.|
|Mode of ULSAT 2020||Online (Computer Based Test)|
|Duration of ULSAT||03 Hours (180 Minutes)|
|Type and Number of Questions||Objective Type Questions -150 questions|
Exam Dates for ULSAT 2020
|Release of Application Form||September 6, 2019|
|Last date to fill the Application Form||June 20, 2020 (Extended)|
|Admit Card Availability||To be announced|
|ULSAT 2020 Exam Date||June 27 to 29, 2020|
|Declaration of Result for ULSAT 2020||Last week of July 2020|
|Group Discussion and Personal Interview Starts from||Last week of July 2020 onwards|
ULSAT 2020 Eligibility
Eligibility for ULSAT 2020 is based on academic qualification, minimum secured marks, and age limit as is given below herewith:
|Academic Qualification||Candidate must pass class 12 with minimum 50% marks in any stream Candidate must have secured minimum 50% marks in class 10.|
|Age Limit||Candidate’s Date of Birth should be after October 01, 1998|
ULSAT 2020 Application Form
Candidate can fill the Application Form in online mode. One has to ensure that the eligibility criteria should match the given conditions.
Below are the given points in detail for online mode of examination:
- Visit www.upes.ac.in.
- Go to admission and click on ULSAT 2020 Application Form.
- Complete the Registration Formalities.
- Fill Application Form for ULSAT 2020 exam.
- Make online payment for the prescribed amount.
- Payment Acknowledgement will be generated showing payment confirmation detail.
- Candidates need to keep a print of payment acknowledgement for future references.
Note:Demand Draft should be made in favour of “UPES Fee Account” payable at New Delhi or Dehradun
Fees Payable for the examination
|Payment Mode||Application Fee (INR)|
|Online: Credit/Debit.Net Banking||1350|
ULSAT 2020 Admit Card
ULSAT 2020 Admit Card will be made available in month of May 2020 (tentatively) on its official website i.e. www.upes.ac.in.
University will not provide Admit Card for ULSAT 2020 entrance exam via any other mode.
Steps to download ULSAT 2020 Admit Card:
- Visit official website of university i.e. www.upes.ac.in
- Go to ULSAT 2020
- Look for ULSAT Admit Card and Click on it
- A new login form will open
- Fill Application Number and Date of Birth
- Click on Submit
- Admit Card will be displayed on your computer screen, save it and take a printed copy for future reference.
Note: Candidates need to carry one original identity proof which can be- Driving License, Voter ID, PAN Card etc. for the exam.
ULSAT 2020 Exam Centers
ULSAT 2020 online exam does not require any examination center to attempt the exam. Candidate can attempt the exam from any place of their choice. All that is required is an Internet Connection. One can start the exam at the date and time filled in application form.
ULSAT Exam Centers
For this year, there are approximately 100 exam centers for the university level examination. They are as follows:
|Test Cites||Code||Test Cities||Code||Test Cities||Code|
|Bokaro Steel City||21||Kolkata||55||Shimla||89|
ULSAT 2020 Exam Pattern
ULSAT 2020 exam will be conducted in online mode. The dates are already mentioned in highlights table. Below is the given pattern of exam:
- Total 150 questions are asked in the exam out of five sections.
- All the questions are of objective types
- Maximum marks are 150 and each question carries one mark for correct answer.
- Negative marking scheme is not applicable in ULSAT 2020.
- ULSAT 2020 entrance exam test paper will be divided into 5 sections based on following
- Language comprehension
- Quantitative and Numerical Ability
- Logical Reasoning
- Legal General Knowledge
- Legal Aptitude
Refer below for the details of the examination:
|Highlight for Exam Pattern|
|Number of Papers||1|
|Number of Sections||5 Sections|
|Question Paper Type||Objective Type|
|Exam Duration||03 Hours (180 minutes)|
ULSAT 2020 Result
ULSAT 2020 Result will be announced expectantly in last week of July 2020 on official website i.e. www.upes.ac.in
Steps to check result for ULSAT 2020
- Go to the official website of UPES
- Look for Admission or On Home Page
- Click on ULSAT 2020 Result
- A new window will appear
- Login with Application Number/Roll Number and Date of Birth
- Score Card will appear on screen and download it
The selected candidates from the online exam are required to start with the next step i.e. Group Discussion and Personal Interview. Final result will be published on the website. Selected candidates must submit the admission fee and the required documents at the time of admission process.
ULSAT 2020 Counselling
Candidates scoring high in the exam will be given the preference over others. Exam authorities will conduct counselling in 2 sessions and admission process.
- Shortlisted candidates need to report the decided counselling centers.
- Admission will only be finalized if candidates report to the counselling center, admission process and document verification.
- Candidates must deposit the admission fee which is the final step of the admission to confirm the seat.
Documents Required During Counselling
- Filled in Admission form
- Scorecard and Admit Card of ULSAT 2020
- Mark sheets and pass certificate of H.S.C / S.S.C. / Equivalent from the Board of Secondary Education / CBSE / ICSC as the case may be.
- Consent of Parents / Legal Guardian for admission in prescribed format
- Character Certificate from the Head of the Institution last attended
- Migration Certificate from the University / Board of last attended if required
- Medical Fitness Certificate in prescribed Format
- Identity Proof i.e. Aadhaar Card / Passport / Voter ID / or School ID issued by competent authority
If due to any chance a candidate does not appear for the counselling, the admission will be cancelled, and the seat will be provided to next best candidate.
Above is the complete report on admission in ULSAT 2020. One must make sure to read the conditions and formalities before taking the next step. Candidate must be particular about the steps of counselling to confirm the admission.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College