SMIMS is commonly known as “Sikkim Manipal Institute of Medical Sciences”. The university provides education in various fields of science, medical and dentistry at undergraduate and postgraduate level. The result of these courses can be accessed through the official website of the college.
To know more click on the SMIMS Admissions
Candidates seeking admission to any of the above courses need to fill the SMIMS admission form. They can get the admission form online through the university website. Only those candidates are eligible for admission to the university who have successfully filled and submitted the admission form. Candidates should check the university website on regular basis to get the latest updates.
- Results announced for 2nd MBBS University Examination January / February 2019- Check Results
- Results announced for Final MBBS (Part-I) University Examination, January - 2019- Check Results
- Results announced for Final MBBS (Part-II) University Examination, January / February 2019- Check Results
SMIMS Result 2019 – How to check result
The university conducts the examination twice in a year. The university offers the semester and yearly course system. The semester system is further divided into two categories i.e. an odd semester and an even semester. An odd semester examination is scheduled to be conducted in the month of May every year. On the other hand, an even semester examination held in the month of December.
The university conducted both the semester examination separately and their results will also be declared separately on the university website. According to the candidates result they will be promoted to the next level of course or degree. The result will not be sent via post or courier. Candidates can check their result through online mode only.
By following the below steps candidates can check their result:
- Students should open the university official website
- After that candidate need to search for the Results option present on the Header/ Footer of the university website OR
- Directly click on the “Result”
- After clicking on the particular link candidates will be redirected to another page
- Various courses result option opens in front of the candidate’s computer screen
- After clicking on a particular course result link, the result will be open in front of the candidate’s computer screen
- Candidates can save or take a printout of the result for their future reference.
Click on SMIMS courses & fees structure to know more about the Institute
SMIMS Exam Time Table 2019
The Timetable is also published by the university on its official website. Candidates can download timetable of all the courses through online mode only. It contains all the information regarding the commencement of classes, holiday lists, examination dates, and other things. By knowing the timetable candidates can start their preparation for examination prior. Different courses timetable is published separately on the university website.
Following instructions help candidates to check their Exam timetable:
- Go to the official website of the college
- Then search for the Timetable option present under the Notice Board section OR
- Directly click on the link named as “SMIMS Exam Timetable”
- After clicking on the particular link, timetable appears in front of the candidates in PDF file format
- Candidates can download and take a hard copy of the timetable to keep the record.