The CVR college of Engineering usually declares the results of the respective examination within a month after the completion of the examination on the official website.
CVR College of Engineering Latest Notification is given below. The University releases results for undergraduate and postgraduate programs in online mode only. Apart from the results of regular exams, CVR College of Engineering also publishes results for EAMCET, TSPGECET Entrance Exams.
Candidates who appeared for regular exams can also check revaluation results in the latest updates section of this page. They can access regular result and revaluation results by providing the correct credentials. To Know more about the application process and entrance exam, click CVR College of Engineering Admissions.
|Exam Name||Release Date||Result|
|B.Tech I Year (R11-B11 ) Supplementary, Exams held in January-2019||30 Apr 2019||Click here|
|B.Tech I Year II Sem Supplementary Examinations (R15/B15-Readmitted/Transfer), January – 2019||30 Apr 2019||Click here|
|B.Tech I Year I Sem Supplementary Examinations (R15/B17-Readmitted/Transfer), January – 2019||30 Apr 2019||Click here|
|M.Tech. I Year II Sem Supplementary Examinations (R15, R16/B17) Held in January-2019||30 Apr 2019||Click here|
|M.Tech. I Year II Sem Supplementary Examinations (R15, R16/B16)Held in January-2019||30 Apr 2019||Click here|
|Revised Schedule for Supplementary Examinations of B.Tech I Year I Semester (R12&R15)||Check|
|Notice regarding rescheduled B.Tech I Year II Semester Main & Supplementary (R18,R15&R12) Examination on 1-12-2020||Check|
|B.Tech IV Year I Semester I Mid Examinations Timetable||Check|
|B.Tech IV Year II Semester Advanced Supplementary Examinations (R15,R12&R11: 2011-2016 Admitted Batches) Notification||Check|
|RC & RV Notification for the Results of B.Tech IV Year Main & III Year, M.Tech I/I Supplementary Examinations||Check|
CVR College of Engineering Entrance Exam Result 2020
The TS PGECET exam result is declared on its official website. Students can follow these steps to check their result:
- Visit the official website of TSPGECET
- Students are required to enter the following details to login: Hall Ticket Number, Date of Birth, Registration Number
- After the candidate enters the details, the page will display the result of TS PGECET
- This scorecard must be downloaded and kept safe until the whole admission process completes.
CVR College of Engineering Semester Exam Result 2020
The CVR college of Engineering usually declares the results of End-Term examination within a month of the completion of the examination. CVR College Results of Engineering courses are declared on the official website of the college. Students are advised to follow these steps to check their result of respective courses along with the courses :
- Candidates need to go to the official website of the CVR College
- Students are required to click on the “Academics” section on the homepage of the website
- This will open a drop-down menu which will have the “Result” section in it
- Click on the Result section
- After clicking on the link, you will be redirected to the result page
- Candidates can check the result by clicking on the link of the respective Course (B.Tech/M.Tech).
- Enter your Registration Number, enter the other details and click on the submit button
- The result will be displayed on the screen.
- Save & take a printout of your result for future reference
CVR College of Engineering Revaluation Results
Students who are not satisfied with their results can apply for revaluation of their mark sheets. The revaluation results are also announced on the website. The college usually announces the revaluation results before the examinations of the next semester’s exam so that the students should come to know beforehand whether to appear for the exam again or not.
Unlike regular examination results, the university uploads the PDF format pages of the revaluation result. Follow these steps to check CVR College of Engineering Revaluation Results:
- Candidates need to go to University’s Official Website
- Click on “Exams and Results” on the homepage of the website.
- Click on “Revaluation Results”, you will be redirected to the result’s page
- Select your Course Name under your faculty name
- Click on the relevant link and download the result in PDF format