The Central Institute of Plastic Engineering & Technology has been instrumental in fostering excellence in learning, research and innovation. It offers regular full-time course under the various disciplines of Plastic Engineering & technology with varying level of entry-qualification leading to Diploma, PG diploma, Degree, Postgraduate and Doctoral courses. It also offers industry oriented short term technology up-gradation, tailor made and modular programmes. All the regular courses are offered in semester mode.
The university conducts the exams for the 2nd and 4th semesters in April-May, for which the results are expected to be declared in July every year. Here are the steps to check the results:
- Visit the official webportal of the university
- Click on the Academics link.
- Now select the “Exam Results” and you will be redirected to the new page.
- Finally, enter your registration number to check your result.
The admissions will be based on the entrance test conducted by the university (CIPET JEE). The details of the admissions are discussed further.
CIPET JEE Exam & Result 2019
Central Institute of Plastic Engineering & Technology conducts its Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) every year for the admission to the spectrum of courses it offers. The candidates who wish to apply for the various courses at this prestigious institute, shall fill the application form available at the university’s official website. After the declaration of the results, the candidates will have to appear for the counseling session.
- The application forms can be downloaded from the university’s official website.
- The form has to be filled in Capital Letters and only in English.
- The duly filled application form has to be sent to the university before the last date.
- The application fee has to be sent to the university along with the form in form of the Demand Draft.
- The DD has to be issued in favor of CIPET, payable at Bhubaneshwar.
- The application fee for the general candidates is Rs. 250/- and SC/ST candidates is Rs. 50/-.