The Central Institute of Plastic Engineering & Technology offers regular full-time course under the various disciplines of Plastic Engineering & technology with a varying level of entry-qualification leading to Diploma, PG Diploma, Degree, Postgraduate and Doctoral courses. It also offers industry oriented short term technology up-gradation, tailor-made and modular programmes.
Central Institute of Plastic Engineering & Technology conducts all the exams on a semesterly basis. Apart from the semester results, interested candidates can also check for the CIPET JEE Results 2019.
- Results out for Even Semester Examination June 2018 (DPT - II & IV, DPMT - II & IV, PD-PMD WITH CAD/CAM - II, PGD-PPT - II, PGD-PTQC - II)- Check Result
- Results out for DPMT & DPT Sixth sem examination- Check Result
Admission to Central Institute of Plastic Engineering & Technology is granted on the basis of entrance test conducted by the university (CIPET JEE). Applications for admission are accepted in the month of September.
CIPET JEE Exam & Result 2019
Central Institute of Plastic Engineering & Technology conducts its Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) every year for the admission to the spectrum of courses it offers. The candidates who wish to apply for the various courses at this prestigious institute shall fill the application form available at the university’s official website. After the declaration of the results, the candidates will have to appear for the counseling session.
- The application forms can be downloaded from the university’s official website.
- The form has to be filled in Capital Letters and only in English.
- The duly filled application form has to be sent to the university before the last date.
- The application fee has to be sent to the university along with the form in the form of the Demand Draft.
- The DD has to be issued in favor of CIPET, payable at Bhubaneshwar.
- The application fee for the general candidates is Rs. 250/- and SC/ST candidates is Rs. 50/-.
CIPET Semester Result 2019
Central Institute of Plastic Engineering & Technology conducts examination twice a year for the various UG and PG courses offered. Even semester exams are conducted in the month of May where results are declared in the month of July whereas Exams for odd semester are conducted in the month of November and December and results are declared in the month of February. Interested candidates can find the results of desired course on the official website of the University. Check out the steps to check the results.
- Visit the official webportal of the university
- Click on the Academics link.
- Now select the “Exam Results” and you will be redirected to the new page.
- Finally, enter your registration number to check your result.