Madan Mohan Malviya University is responsible for releasing both the Entrance Exam Results and Term End results. Latest Updates of MMMUT Results are given below.
The University publishes results for all UG/PG and Entrance exams on the official website. Interested Candidates can also look for entrance exam schedule, semester exam schedule. To know more about the application process, check MMMUT Admissions 2019.
For more information regarding MMMUT Results keep reading the article.
|Exam Name||Release Date||Result|
|MMMUT Entrance Exam Admit card||01 May 2019||Login to Check|
|B.Tech 1 Year, II Semester schedule for theory paper||01 May 2019||Click here|
|MBA & MCA Results||01 May 2019||Click here|
How to check the Results?
MMMUT updates the result of the semester and entrance exams on the university website within a month after the exams are conducted. Candidates can log in the and see the corresponding results by providing the correct credentials. Steps to download the results are given below, check here:
- Visit the official Website of MMMUT
- Go to the Examination & Results tab and select Results sub tab
- Select your Course & Semester link (Eg: Result for Btech - odd sem)
- You will be redirected to the result page for your following course.
- Select your semester from the drop-down menu and enter your Roll number
- Click on ‘Submit’.
- You will now be able to view your results
MMMUT UG/PG Entrance Exam Result 2020
Madan Mohan Malviya University of Technology conducts entrance exams for admission to various courses offered. MMMUT holds an Admission Test for B.Tech course and conducts a separate admission test for various postgraduate (PG) programs. Candidates are selected as per their performance in the examination. They can check the MMMUT UG/PG results for following the steps mentioned below:
- Visit MMMUT official website.
- Enter the credentials like Admission Form/ Roll number, Date of Birth and security text (as given in the box).
- Click on the ‘Submit’ Button.
- Results will be displayed on the screen, candidates are advised to save the same for future reference.