Samrat Ashok Technological Institute offers numerous undergraduate and postgraduate courses like BA, MA, BCA, MCA, B.Tech, M.Tech, BBA, MBA, B.Sc, M.Sc, and much more.
Samrat Ashok Technological Institute offers a semester course system, divided into an odd semester and an even semester. The odd semester examination is scheduled to be conducted in the month of April-May. On the other hand, the even semester examination is held in the month of November-December. Results of these courses are published on the official website of the university. Apart from the results, interested candidates can also find exam timetable, Revaluation Results, and Academic Calender.
- March 15, 2019 – Result Declared : December 2018 Examination BE (1 to 8) Sem(GS), BE (1 to 7) sem(CBCS&CBGS), MCA (1,3,4,5) Sem(GS), BE-PTDC (3,5,6,7,8) Sem(GS), ME & M.Tech (1 to 4) Sem(GS), B.Tech (1,2,3) Sem(CBGS)- Check Result
Candidates can get admission to B.Tech course after clearing the Joint Entrance Engineering examination. The notification regarding entrance examination is published on the college’s official website. Know More: Samrat Ashok Technological Institute Admission
Samrat Ashok Technological Institute Time Table 2020
Candidates can download the timetable from the college’s website. The college publishes the timetable for different courses separately on the college website. Following steps can help candidates to check and download the timetable:
- Visit the official website of the institute.
- Candidates have to search for the Timetable option present under the Students Life section on the homepage
- Candidates have to click on the desired program for which they want to check the timetable
- A PDF file will be downloaded
- Candidates are advised to download and take a printout of the result for their future reference
Samrat Ashok Technological Institute Academic Calendar 2020
The Academic calendar is also published on the college official website. It contains all the details like the commencement of classes, examination dates, holiday lists, and other important things. Academic calendar contains the information regarding both the semesters. Candidates can get the academic calendar in PDF file format.
Candidates can download and check the academic calendar by the following steps:
- Visit the Official website of the college.
- Search for the Academics tab present on the menu bar
- Click on the Academic Calendar option present under the Academic tab
- The links for the Academic Calendar of different years will be available
- Clicking on the particular link, download the PDF file and check the calendar accordingly
Samrat Ashok Technological Institute – How to check result 2020
The college is responsible for publishing the result on its official website. The semester examination results are published separately on the college website. Candidates can easily check the result by following these steps:
- Candidates should visit the college website
- Search for the ‘Students Life’ tab present on the menu bar
- Click on the Results option available
- After clicking on the Result option candidates have to select the particular course of which they want to check the result
- Then candidates will be redirected to another page where they have to enter the details like enrolment number, code etc.
- Then click on View Result button
- After clicking on the button particular candidates result will be displayed in front of the candidate’s computer screen
- Candidates are advised to download and take a printout of the result for their future use
Samrat Ashok Technological Institute Revaluation Result 2020
Students who failed in the examination and are not satisfied with their marks can apply for the revaluation process. The result of revaluation is also declared on the college website. After the completion of the regular examination, candidates can register for the revaluation process.
Following steps can help candidates to check their revaluation result:
- Visit the college website
- Click on the ‘Students Life’ tab present on the homepage
- Select the Results option
- Select the particular Revaluation Course link for which they want to check the result
- Enter the personal details like Enrolment Number, Course, and Semester
- Click on View Result button
- Candidates can take a printout of the result for future reference