Sibsagar College was established in the year of 1947. It offers regular courses like Bachelors of Arts and Bachelors of Science. It also provides self-financing courses like PGDCA and BCA.
The university conducts annual and semester exams. The semester examinations are divided into two categories i.e. an odd semester and an even semester examination. The odd semester examination is scheduled to be conducted in the month of June. On the other hand, the even semester examination will be held im the month of December.
All the interested candidates can get admission into the university after clearing the entrance test. The examination schedule is updated on the university website along with the counselling schedule. Both the examination result and the merit list are uploaded on the university website.
Sibsagar College Exam Time Table 2019
The examination timetable helps candidates to start their exam preparation prior. It contains all the information related to the exam dates, time, holidays, etc. The university publishes the exam timetable on its official website. Students can easily download the timetable from the website. The Timetable will be available in the PDF file format.
Following steps can help candidates to check their exam timetable:
- Open the college’s official website
- Find the “Admissions” tab present on the menu bar of the university website
- Click on the “Academic Calendar” option given under the Admissions tab
- Students will be redirected to another page where the download link of academic calendar is present
- Click on the Academic Calendar link and download the PDF file
- Check the calendar accordingly
Sibsagar College Result 2019 – How to check result
The University is responsible for declaring the result on its official website. The website contains the last three years’ result of various courses. The result will be declared within a month after the completion of the examinations.
Following steps can help candidates to check and download the result:
- Candidates should open the university official website
- Search for the Results tab present on the menu bar of university website
- After clicking on the results tab, students will be redirected to another page where various courses result link opens in front of the candidate
- After clicking on the particular course link, the result will be displayed on the candidate’s computer screen.
- Candidates can download and take a printout of the file for their future reference and keep the record