Dibrugarh University offers MA, M.Com, M.Sc, M.Ed, M.L.I.Sc, LL.M, MCA, MSW, M.Pharm, M.Tech and MBA courses at PG level along with M.Phil, Ph.D. and D.Sc./D.Litt programs at Research level. Dibrugarh University also offers various UG and PG courses through distance education (DODL) mode. The university also covers various UG AND PG courses in its affiliated colleges. Read More About Dibrugarh University Admission 2019
Latest Result Update
- BA, B.Sc & B.Com 1st, 3rd & 5th Semester Examinations (Held in November 2018) results are out: Check Result
- Result for MA (Applied Psychology) 1st & 3rd Semester is released: Check Here
- PGDCA 1st Semester Compartmental Result is out (held in September 2018): Check Here
- Revaluation result for PG under DODL (Held in Jan 2019): Check Here
Admission to UG and PG Distance Education courses under Dibrugarh University is based on merit. The application form can be filled in offline mode. To know more about DODL admission Click On Dibrugarh University Distance (DODL) Admission 2019.
Check Here Dibrugarh University Affiliated Colleges
Dibrugarh University Combined Entrance Exam Result 2019
Candidates appear in the entrance examination for the admission to the graduate/ postgraduate courses in the University. The result of the exam is declared on the official website of the university. Here are the steps to check the result of the Entrance Exam:
- Visit the official website of the university.
- Click on the link ‘CEE Results’.
- Submit the required details such as the Candidate’s name, Roll no./ Date of Birth.
- Click on the submit button and download the scorecard with rank.
How to Check Dibrugarh University Semester Result 2019
The exams for the first half are conducted in the month of April-May every year while for the second half, exams are conducted in the months of November- December. The university usually declares the results of the respective examination within a month after the examination has concluded. The results of various courses are declared on the official website of the university.
Students of the can fill the Revaluation form if they find any issue related to the marks they have scored in the exam. Following are the steps to check the result:
- Students need to visit the official website of Dibrugarh University
- Click on the Result link on the right side of the homepage
- Select the course and enter roll no. followed by a click on click Submit.
- Take a printout of scorecard for future references.
Dibrugarh University Revaluation Result 2019
Students who are not satisfied with their results can apply for revaluation of marks sheets. The revaluation form can be downloaded from the university’s official website. The revaluation results are also announced on the official website of the Dibrugarh University.
The university usually announces the revaluation results before the examinations of the next semester’s exam so that the students should come to know beforehand whether to appear for the exam again or not. Unlike regular examination results, the university uploads the revaluation results in the PDF format. Follow these steps to check Dibrugarh University Revaluation Results:
- Candidates need to go to the University’s Official Website.
- Click on “Exams and Results” on the homepage of the website.
- Click on “Revaluation Results”.
- Click on the relevant link as per your course.
- Download the PDF file and check your result.
Dibrugarh University Distance Education Result 2019
Directorate of Open andDistance Learning (DODL) of Dibrugarh University conducts examination twice in a year same as in regular course. DODL has also divided each year into two semesters and conducts examination around the same time (April-May/ November-December) as for the regular university exams. The students are required to fill an examination from for each half in order to be eligible and to appear for the examination.
The results by DODL are announced through its official website only; the university uploads course-wise results for each course. The students need to click on their respective course from the list and then they need to put in their enrolled university roll number in order to check their results. DODL also gives the facility for the revaluation of examination papers. The students just need to fill a revaluation form in the same procedure as done by the regular students after the result is announced.Last Updated - 13 Feb 2019