Table of Contents
Dibrugarh University Entrance Test 2020: Exam Dates, Eligibility, Application Form & Pattern
Dibrugarh University Entrance Test is a state level entrance exam conducted by Dibrugarh University. The university conducts a common entrance test for admission to UG and PG courses. The eligibility is different for each program. The registration is held on multiple dates for different programs.
|Dibrugarh University B.Ed Entrance||Dibrugarh University Law Entrance Test|
- The Registration process will be held in online mode only through official website of university.
- Dibrugarh University Entrance test will be held in offline mode (Pen and paper based).
- The University will set different exam pattern for each program as per the program.
Dibrugarh University Entrance Test 2020 Highlights
|Exam Name||Dibrugarh University Entrance Test|
|Conducted Body||Dibrugarh University|
|Mode of Exam||Offline (Pen and Paper Based)|
|Medium of Exam||English|
|Courses Offered||MBA (PT), PGDTTPM, MCA, BA LLB, LLM, MA, M.Sc., MTTM, MSW|
Dibrugarh University 2020 Exam Dates
Dibrugarh University will conduct different entrance exams for various courses. The registration dates and exam date is also different for all courses. The tables given below are representing tentative scheduled for each program.
Exam Dates (tentative) for LL.M, M.A in Mass Communication and Applied Psychology
|Events||LLM||MA Mass Communication||MA Applied Psychology|
|Registration begins from||June 25, 2020||June 25, 2020||June 25, 2020|
|Last date of Registration||July 23, 2020||July 19, 2020||July 16, 2020|
|Exam date||July 16, 2020||July 24, 2020||July 24, 2020|
|Result||July 20, 2020||July 26, 2020||July 24, 2020|
Exam Dates (tentative) for Integrated M.Sc. in Physics and M.Sc. in Biotechnology and Bioinformatics
|Events||Integrated M.Sc. in Physics||M.Sc. in Biotechnology and Bioinformatics|
|Registration begins from||June 15, 2020||June 15, 2020|
|Last date of Registration||July 2, 2020||July 17, 2020|
|Exam date||July 15, 2020||July 22, 2020|
|Result||July 18, 2020||July 30, 2020|
Exam Dates (tentative) for PGDTTPM, MBA (PT), and MTTM
|Events||PGDTTPM||MBA (Part Time)||MTTM|
|Registration begins from||June 4, 2020||June 4, 2020||June 4, 2020|
|Last date of Registration||June 25, 2020||July 15, 2020||July 15, 2020|
|Exam date||July 28, 2020||July 21, 2020||July 21, 2020|
|Result||July 31, 2020||-||-|
Exam Dates (tentative) for MSW and MCA
|Registration begins from||June 5, 2020||May 25, 2020|
|Last date of Registration||June 24, 2020||June 18, 2020|
|Exam date||Written: July 11, 2020|
Interview: July 12, 2020
|June 23, 2020|
|Result||Fourth week of July 2020||June 28, 2020|
Exam Dates (tentative) for B.A.LL.B(H) and LLM
|Registration begins from||May 10, 2020||June 25, 2020|
|Last date of Registration||June 5, 2020||July 11, 2020|
|Exam date||June 10, 2020||July 16, 2020|
|Result||June 15, 2020||July 20, 2020|
Dibrugarh University 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants who wish to apply in different programs at Dibrugarh University must fulfill the following eligibility criteria. The eligibility criteria is different for each program. Applicants are suggested to check eligibility criteria, before applying for the course.
- PGDTTPM- Candidates must have bachelor’s degree in any stream including Agriculture/ Engineering/ Technology/ Business Administration and Computer Application with at least 45% marks from any recognized institute.
- MCA- Graduation in any discipline with minimum aggregate of 50% marks and Mathematics should be one of the subject in 12th standard.
- LLM- Applicants must have three years LLB degree with at least 50% marks (or) 5 years BA/ B.Sc/ B.Com/ BBA LLB recognized by UGC and BCI.
- BA LLB(H)- Candidates must have 12th passed with at least 45% marks. There is relaxation of 5% marks for reserved categories (SC/ ST/OBC).
- MA- Bachelor’s Degree in any streem from a recognised University with minimum 45% in Major or aggregate, which is relaxable by 5% for SC/ST/OBC/MOBC and Differently-Abled candidates.
- Integrated M. Sc.- H.S. (Sc.) or Equivalent Examination passed with 65% of marks in aggregate and 70% marks in aggregate between Physics and Mathematics
- MTTM- 1-Year Full Time Post-Graduate Diploma in Tourism Management.
- MSW- Bachelor Degree from recognised University with minimum of 45% marks in Major or in aggregate (40% for candidates from the Schedule Tribes, Schedule Castes and Other Backward Classes).
|Dibrugarh University Management Entrance Exam||Dibrugarh University MCA Entrance Test|
Dibrugarh University 2020 Application Form
Dibrugarh University Application Form will be available on the official website of university i.e. www.dibru.ac.in. Candidates must ensure the eligibility before filling up the online application form. Candidates willing to apply for Dibrugarh University can check the step-wise procedure as mentioned below.
- Visit the official website of Dibrugarh University i.e. dibru.ac.in
- Click on the tab “Admission”
- Select your course and open application form
- Fill all the required information like Name, Qualifying criteria, Date of Birth, Email ID, Contact number etc.
- Make the payment through online mode (Credit/ Debit card or net banking) or in offline mode through Challan at any SBI branch.
- Verify all the information which is mentioned on the application form and click on the submit button
- No changes in the form are allowed once the payment has been made. After the payment is made, take a printout of the form and bring it on the day of counselling at the time of admission.
Dibrugarh University Courses wise Application Fee
Applicants who wish to apply for Dibrugarh University must pay the application fee at the time of registration. Application fee is different for each course.
|BA LLB||INR 500|
Dibrugarh University 2020 Admit Card
Dibrugarh University 2020 Admit Card will be released on the official website of university, it will be issued only those candidates who have successfully complete application process. Applicants must download their admit card from the official website of university.
There is no any other way to get admit card. Candidates can download their Admit Card by using their registration number and Date of Birth. No, candidates will allowed to appear entrance exam without admit card. An admit card is an important document as it contains Roll Number, Address of the Exam Center, Exam Timing and Reporting Time etc. Check the following steps to know that how to download admit card.
Steps to Download Admit Card
- Go to the official website of Dibrugarh University i.e. www.dibru.ac.in
- Click on the link “Download Admit Card”
- Login with required details, your admit card will be displayed on your computer screen
- Verify all the information mentioned on the admit card
- Download and take multiple copies for future reference
Dibrugarh University 2020 Result
Candidates will be shortlisted for the counselling process on the basis of merit list released by the examination authority. The merit list is prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the entrance test. Dibrugarh University result will be declared within a week after the exam date.
Dibrugarh University merit list for qualified candidates will be displayed on the official list and candidates can check the rank they have secured. The separate merit list will be displayed for each category and subject category.
Dibrugarh University 2020 Counselling Process
Dibrugarh University Counselling will be held for those candidates only who successfully qualify the exam. After the declaration of Dibrugarh University Result, shortlisted candidates on the behalf of merit list will be called for counselling process. The name of selected candidates in the merit list does not indicate final selection for admission.
The general merit list will comprise of candidates of all categories in the order of merit. A list of selected candidates will be prepared strictly in order of merit, based on their performance in the Entrance Test and their preference of institutions during Counselling. The shortlisted candidates for counselling have to appear at the stipulated date and time along with the following documents as given below.
- Dibrugarh University Admit Card
- 10th Mark Sheet
- 12th Mark Sheet
- Two Recent Colored Photograph
- Photo Identification Proof
- Copy of the application form
- Provisional Letter and Character Certificate from the institution last attended
Dibrugarh University 2020 Seat Intake
Dibrugarh University offers admission in various UG and PG courses. The university conduct entrance test to admission in MCA, LLM, MBA (PT), BA LLB and PGDTTPM. Candidates can refer to the below table to check the total number seats for the correspondence courses.
|Course Name||Number of Semester||Seat Intake|
|MCA (Masters of Computer Application)||6||55|
|LLM (Masters in Law)||4||40|
|MBA (Part Time) (Masters of Business Administration)||3||25|
|PGDTTPM (PGD in Tea Technology & Plantation Management)||2||20|
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College