Dibrugarh University Entrance Test 2018
Dibrugarh University Entrance Test is a state level entrance exam conducted by Dibrugarh University. It is the easternmost University in India. Dibrugarh University offers admission in under graduate (UG) and post graduate (PG) courses. Dibrugarh University will conduct common entrance test for admission in various UG and PG courses. The registration will be held on multiple dates for different programs.
The Registration process will be held in online mode only. There is no other way to apply. Applicants have to apply on the official website of University for every course. The eligibility criteria are different for each program, candidates are suggested to check eligibility criteria before applying for the course,
Dibrugarh University Entrance test will be held in offline mode (Pen and paper based). The University will set different exam pattern for each program as per the program.
Dibrugarh University Entrance Result will be declared on the official website of university in the form of merit list. Applicants can check their result by visiting official website of university. Login with your registration number and Date of Birth, select your course and download the PDF.
Dibrugarh University Entrance Test Highlights Table
|Exam Name||Dibrugarh University Entrance Test|
|Conducted Body||Dibrugarh University|
|Date of Examination||July 07, 2018 to August 2018|
|Mode of Exam||Offline (Pen and Paper Based)|
|Medium of Exam||English|
|Courses Offered||MBA (PT), PGDTTPM, PGDTM, MCA, BA LLB, LLM|
Dibrugarh University 2018 Exam Dates
Dibrugarh University will conduct different entrance exam for various courses. The registration dates and exam date is also different for all courses. The tables given below are representing complete exam scheduled for each program.
Exam Dates for MBA. PGDTM and PGDTTPM Paper
|Registration begins from||June 27, 2018|
|Last date of registration process||July 29, 2018|
|MBA (PT) Exam||August 07, 2018|
|PGDTTPM Exam||July 30, 2018|
|PGDTM Exam||August 07, 2018|
Exam Dates of MCA Paper
|Last date online registration||June 14, 2018|
|Date of Entrance Exam||June 18, 2018|
|Declaration of Result||June 29, 2018|
Exam Dates of BA LLB and LLM Paper
|Events||BA LLB (Tentative)||LLM (Tentative)|
|Last date of online registration||Jun 23, 2018||July 22, 2018|
|Date of entrance test and viva voice||June 26, 2018||July 24, 2018|
|Notification of Selected Candidates will released||July 04, 2018||July 26, 2018|
|Date of Admission||July 11, 2018||July 27, 2018|
Dibrugarh University 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants who wish to apply in different programs at Dibrugarh University, must fulfill the following eligibility criteria. The eligibility criteria is different for each program. Applicants are suggested to check eligibility criteria, before applying for the course.
- PGDTM- Applicants must have graduation degree with minimum 40%marks to be eligible for PGTDM program.
- PGDTTPM- Candidates must have bachelor’s degree in any stream including Agriculture/ Engineering/ Technology/ Business Administration and Computer Application with at least 45% marks from any recognized institute.
- MCA- Graduation in any discipline with minimum aggregate of 50% marks and Mathematics should be one of the subject in 12th standard.
- LLM- Applicants must have three years LLB degree with at least 50% marks (or) 5 years BA/ B.Sc/ B.Com/ BBA LLB recognized by UGC and BCI.
- BA LLB- Candidates must have 12th passed with at least 45% marks. There is relaxation of 5% marks for reserved categories (SC/ ST/OBC).
Dibrugarh University 2018 Application Form
Dibrugarh University Application Form will be available from June 27, 2018 on the official website of university i.e. www.dibru.ac.in. Candidates must ensure the eligibility before filling up the online application form. Candidates willing to apply for Dibrugarh University can check the step-wise procedure as mentioned below.
- Visit the official website of Dibrugarh University i.e. www.dibru.ac.in
- Click on the tab “Admission”
- Select your course and open application form
- Fill all the required information like Name, Qualifying criteria, Date of Birth, Email ID, Contact number etc.
- Make the payment through online mode (Credit/ Debit card or net banking) or in offline mode through Challan at any SBI branch.
- Verify all the information which is mentioned on the application form and click on the submit button
- No changes in the form are allowed once the payment has been made. After the payment is made, take a printout of the form and bring it on the day of counselling at the time of admission.
Dibrugarh University Courses wise Application Fee
Applicants who wish to apply for Dibrugarh University must pay application fee at the time of registration. Application fee is different for each course.
|BA LLB||INR 500|
Dibrugarh University 2018 Admit Card
Dibrugarh University 2018 Admit Card will be released on the official website of university, it will be issued only those candidates who have successfully complete application process. Applicants must download their admit card from the official website of university. There is no any other way to get admit card. Candidates can download their Admit Card by using their registration number and Date of Birth. No, candidates will allowed to appear entrance exam without admit card. An admit card is an important document as it contains Roll Number, Address of the Exam Center, Exam Timing and Reporting Time etc. Check the following steps to know that how to download admit card.
Steps to Download Admit Card
- Go to the official website of Dibrugarh University i.e. www.dibru.ac.in
- Click on the link “Download Admit Card”
- Login with required details, your admit card will be displayed on your computer screen
- Verify all the information mentioned on the admit card
- Download and take multiple copies for future reference
Dibrugarh University 2018 Result
Candidates will be shortlisted for the counselling process on the basis of merit list released by the examination authority. The merit list is prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the entrance test. Dibrugarh University result will be declared within a week after the exam date. Dibrugarh University merit list for qualified candidates will be displayed on the official list and candidates can check the rank they have secured. The separate merit list will be displayed for each category and subject category.
Dibrugarh University 2018 Counselling Process
Dibrugarh University Counselling will be held for those candidates only who successfully qualify the exam. After the declaration of Dibrugarh University Result, shortlisted candidates on the behalf of merit list will be called for counselling process. The name of selected candidates in the merit list does not indicate final selection for admission. The general merit list will comprise of candidates of all categories in the order of merit. A list of selected candidates will be prepared strictly in order of merit, based on their performance in the Entrance Test and their preference of institutions during Counselling. The shortlisted candidates for counselling have to appear at the stipulated date and time along with the following documents as given below.
- Dibrugarh University Admit Card
- 10th Mark Sheet
- 12th Mark Sheet
- Two Recent Colored Photograph
- Photo Identification Proof
- Copy of the application form
- Provisional Letter and Character Certificate from the institution last attended
Dibrugarh University 2018 Seat Intake
Dibrugarh University offers admission in various UG and PG courses. The university conduct entrance test to admission in MCA, LLM, MBA (PT), BA LLB, PGDTM, and PGDTTPM. Candidates can refer to the below table to check the total number seats for the correspondence courses.
|Course Name||Number of Semester||Seat Intake|
|MCA (Masters of Computer Application)||6||55|
|LLM (Masters in Law)||4||40|
|MBA (Part Time) (Masters of Business Administration)||3||25|
|PGDTM (PGD in Tourism Management)||2||25|
|PGDTTPM (PGD in Tea Technology & Plantation Management)||2||20|
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College