Magadh University had released the BA, B.Sc, B.Com exam hall ticket for its semester exams on the official website of the university. Students can download the Magadh University Admit Card either by providing the “Register Number/Roll Number or Student Name & Father Name”. Students have to take the print of the online admit card.
Candidates are advised to check all the details on the admit card.
|University Name||Magadh University, Bodh Gaya|
|Admit Card Released||UG Courses|
|Admit Card Link||Click Here|
|Exam Form||Click Here|
Magadh University Admit Card Updates 2020:
|Latest Declared Admit Card||Download Link|
|B.A Part II (Hons. General)||Click Here|
|B.A Part III (Hons. General)|
|B.Com Part II (Hons. General)|
|B.Com Part III (Hons. General)|
|B.Sc Part-II (Hons. General)|
|B.Sc Part III (Hons. General)|
|Vocational Part I Exam 2019|
|Vocational Part II Exam 2019|
|M.A. Sem-II (2017-2019) Exam.-2019|
|M.A. Sem-IV (2016-2018) Exam.-2019|
|M.Com. Sem-II (2017-2019) Exam.-2019|
|M.Com. Sem-IV (2016-2018) Exam.-2019|
|M.Sc. Sem-II (2017-2019) Exam.-2019|
|M.Sc. Sem-IV (2016-2018) Exam.-2019|
Read more: Magadh University Result
How to download Magadh University Admit Card 2020?
Candidates can download the admit card/ hall ticket online for their respective semester, a week before the start of the examination. Follow the below-mentioned steps to download the Admit Card:
- Visit on the official website of Magadh University.
- Click on the Examination Tab.
- Then again click on Admit card Tab.
- You will redirect to the admit card page.
- Enter the details such as Registration No. / Roll No. or Candidates name and Father’s name in the specified fields for the relevant course.
- Click on the “Submit” button to download the admit card.
- Here you can open and save your admit card for further exams.
Details Mentioned on the Admit Card 2020
The Magadh University Admit Card contains some important information regarding the entrance exam such as date, timings, venue, etc. All the candidates must bring the MU Bodh Gaya Admit Card at the specified exam center. The following details are mentioned on the Admit Card.
- Name of the Applicant
- Date of Birth
- Application Number
- Name of the entrance examination
- Date and timings of the entrance test
- Address of the examination center.
Magadh University Examination Forms
The Examination form provides detailed information regarding documents and other necessary information required from the candidates. These forms are available at the University’s official website. Students can apply for the following:
- Visit the official website of the University.
- Click on Admission/ Examination tab.
- Then again click on ‘Fill Examination Form’
- Here you will redirect to a new page of Examination Form.
- Fill the details carefully and submit it.
- Pay the entrance exam fee online.
- After qualifying the entrance test, candidates have to fill the admission form, attach all the required documents.