Magadh University is located in Bodh Gaya and is the largest university in Bihar. The university offers various undergraduate, postgraduate, and distance learning programs to the students. Major programs offered by the university include BA, B.Sc, BCA, BBA, B.Com, B.Lib.I.Sc, LLB, B.Ed. These programs are offered at the undergraduate level. At the Postgraduate level, Magadh Unversity offers MA, M.Sc, M.Com, MBA, MCA, M.Lib.I.Sc, LLM, PGDM, and M.Ed programs.
Apart from regular UG and PG programs the university also offers Ph.D. and M.Phil programs to eligible candidates in numerous specializations.
- Candidates seeking admission to undergraduate courses should pass Class 12/ Intermediate with relevant subjects from a recognized Board.
- Admission to UG and PG programs will be granted on the basis of merit in the qualifying examination.
- The university also offers a Ph.D. program and the selection of candidates for the same is done on the basis of the Pre-Ph.D test.
- For M.Ed admission University conducts M.Ed Entrance test, candidates seeking admission to the program must register for the test after payment of INR 1000.
- For admission to the MCA program, a minimum of 50% (45% for SC/ ST) marks in Mathematics at 10+2 level or Bachelors's degree level are mandatory
Read about Magadh University Courses & Fee
Magadh University Admission Highlights 2021
|University Name||Magadh University, Bihar|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Exam|
|Registration Closes in||June|
|Application mode||Online/ Offline|
|Notification of Admission List||July (tentative)|