Magadh University is located in Gaya, Bihar. The university is the largest university of Bihar. The university imparts Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Doctoral courses such as MA, M.Sc., BA, B.Sc., BBA, B.Com, B.Ed., B.Tech etc. Magadh University was established in March, 1962. The university provides post-graduation teaching in 29 subjects to its colleges and affiliated colleges. The university also provides education for foreign students. The university imparts the facilities for higher learning and research in the faculties of Science, Social Sciences, Humanities and Commerce.
Magadh University also provides distance education courses in higher learning. Students can check the result for semester examination (Regular & distance) through the respective official websites.
Read More: Magadh University PG Admission 2018
Magadh University Exam Schedule 2018
Candidates can check exam timetable, exam schedule and exam date by visiting the official website of the Magadh University.
- Click on the “Student Corner” tab at university official website.
- Select “Announcements” tab, and click on Exam tab.
- Students can check the exam time table, exam date or latest notification on exam page.
- Students can also check the latest updates regarding exams such as Month and Year of Examination, University Semester Exams, Vocational Courses Exam Time Table, Extension Date of the Examination at the same page.
When students will click on the desired tab, a new window will open. There will be a pdf file in this new window containing all the details about the examination such as examination date, extension date of exam or fees of examination.
Magadh University Admit Card 2018
- Students can check and download Admit Card from the official website of university.
- On a home page, visit the Download zone.
- Click on Download Admit Card.
- A new window will open where you can fill details about Course Name, Candidate Name, Father Name or Registration No.
- Click Submit and download the admit card successfully.x
Magadh University UG, PG & Ph.D. Result 2018
Magadh University students can check their result at official website of the University for the UG and PG courses such as Art, Science, Management, Pharmacy and entrance exam result etc. Students should follow the given instructions:
- Visit the official website of Magadh University.
- Click on the result tab.
- A Result Page will open where students can select the desired course to check the result.
- Then select the semester in which candidates want to check result.
- By clicking on a particular course, a new window will appear.
- This new window will contain a pdf format file along with a submission form.
- In this form, candidates have to fill their course and roll number then have to click on Show Result.
- Students can also reset their entries by clicking on Reset Data.
- Some course result will show in a pdf format, students can check their name, roll number and result status.
Magadh University Ph.D. Entrance Exam Result 2018
The students can check their Pre- Ph.D. Entrance Test on the official website of university under result section.
Magadh University UG Pending Clearance Exam Result 2018
To check the pending clearance exam of UG courses, visit the exam section on the official website of university and click on the link for Pending Clearance result.
Magadh University Distance Education Result 2018
Magadh University provides different courses in distance education such as MA, B.Ed. , B.Lis, M.Lis etc. Magadh University has many study centres in different cities of Bihar. Students can check their result by visiting at university official website and must follow these given steps:
- The student must have to visit on Magadh university official website.
- Click on the Notice tab on University website.
- Select the desired course to check the result.
In the Notice tab available on the official university website, candidates can also find other result related information such as counselling letter, merit list etc.Last Updated - 05 Jul 2018