The results of the end-term examinations of Dr. C.V Raman University, Kota, Bilaspur, Chhatisgarh have been declared on the official website of the university. The institute releases the results through a common portal.
|University||Dr. C.V. Raman University, Kota|
|Results Declared||All courses|
|Result Link||Click here|
|Examination Form||UG and PG examination|
|Examination notice link||Click here|
|UG End-Term Semester Results||Click Here|
|PG End-Term Semester Results|
How to Check CVRU Results?
To check the Dr. C.V Raman University result, the applicants have to submit their registration number written on their admit card and enter a valid password. After that, applicants can get their access to their mark sheet.
Steps to check your CVRU results:
- First, students have to visit the official website of Dr. C.V Raman University.
- After that, click on the sidebar on the top-right of the homepage.
- Now click on the "IODE" option and go to the examinations section.
- After that click on the “Result”.
- Then tap on the login page.
- Fill your registration number and a valid password.
- Click the "Submit" button.
- At the last, the main page will show you the Dr. C.V Raman University examinations result.
Students can also receive the hard copy of their mark sheets from the university campus and can check the accurate data about their performance, overall qualifying percentage, subject score, grades in the exam.
CVRU Result Revaluation
Students who have performed well in the exam but their exam score is not the same as they expected it to be can apply for the revaluation of their answer sheets within 15 days of the Dr. C.V Raman University Result 2020.
For revaluation, students are required to fill an application form for the further process and have to pay the fee through the payment modes mentioned on the official website. Apart from that, the starting date of the rechecking/revaluation of CV Raman University results will be notified to the students via the administration.
Steps to apply for revaluation-
- Visit the official website of the university
- Scroll down to the Examinations section
- Click on “Apply for Revaluation”
- Fill in the form and submit it within 15 days since the declaration of results.
CVRU Exam Application Form
Students who are looking for the examination forms, exam center report, available facilities at the center, examination form submission and examination notice of Dr. C.V Raman University, Kota, Chhatisgarh can download the respective forms from the links given below:Students can also find forms on the official website of the university. For this, they have to follow the following guidelines:
- Visit the official website (www.cvru.ac.in)
- Click on the sidebar and click "IODE'
- After that, click on the link of the form
- Download and save the form and take a printout of it.
|M.Phil. Exam Form||Click Here|
CVRU Admit Card
The admit card will be made available on the official website of the university. Candidates must follow the given steps to download the admit card-
- In order to download the Hall Ticket, the Aspirants shall have to log on to the official website of Dr. C.V. Raman University.
- Here the Aspirants will have to check the Examination Result /Scheme section.
- Once the above-mentioned section has been opened, the Aspirants will get the link for downloading the Hall Ticket.
- After clicking on the above-mentioned link, the Aspirants will have to enter their Name, Father’s Name, and Program name and then click on submit.
- After submitting, the Aspirants will be able to download the Hall Ticket.