Goa University (GU), ranked among top 14 universities of India was established by an act of Goa Government in the year 1985. It is accredited by NAAC (National Assessment and Accreditation Council). The university has 55 affiliated colleges all across Goa. It’s known for its state-of-the-art infrastructure and high-bandwidth computer networking. Check: Goa University Course and Fee Structure.
Goa University (GU) offers various undergraduate, postgraduate and research level courses. The university includes 12 different faculties under which various programs are offered. The University has introduced the Choice Based Credit System (CBCS) with modular courses in all the campus-based PG programs.
Read More: Goa University Admissions
Goa University Results (GU) Result 2021
Goa University (GU) conducts examinations through semester system for all the students enrolled for different UG/PG courses. The results are normally declared within a month’s time after the semester-end examinations. The result can be checked through the university’s official website. Following are the steps to check Goa University’s semester-end results:
- Go to the official website of the university
- Navigate to the ‘Examinations’ tab on the top-center side of the home page
- Click on ‘Results’ from the drop-down menu
- On the next page, find the associated link for UG/PG results
- Click on the respective link as per your course and semester
- Click on ‘Click here to download’ on the next page
- Download the ‘.pdf’ file format to check your result
- Students can print and save their results for future use
Goa Common Entrance Test (GCET) Result 2021
Admission to various UG and PG courses except for Master of Arts (MA), Master of Commerce (M.Com.) and Master of Library and Information Science (MLIS) is done on the basis of merit obtained in the Goa Common Entrance Test (GCET). The result for GCET is declared on its official website. Students can follow the below steps to check the GCET Result:
- Go to the Official website of DTE, Goa
- Navigate to the ‘Admissions’ tab on top-left side
- Click on the link of GCET Result
- Fill in the required details like Roll Number and the Date of Birth on the next page
- The result will appear on the screen after submission of the details
Goa University (GU) Merit List 2021
Students can check the merit list prepared by the university for various PG courses on the official website. Students can follow these simple steps to check the merit list:
- Go to the Official Website of the university
- Navigate to the ‘Admission’ tab on the top-center side of the page
- Select the desired course from the Drop-down Menu
- On the next page, click on the respective link to download the ‘.pdf’ file
- Check the merit list according to the registration number
Goa University (GU) Examination Time Table 2021
Students who are to appear in the coming examinations can check the complete schedule of the examinations. Students must go to the official website, then navigate to the ‘Examinations’ tab on the top-center side and click on ‘Exam Notice Board’ to check the examination time table.
Ques. Are Goa University Results out?
Ques. What are the details published on Goa University Results?
Ques. How to check Goa University Results?
Ques. Can I Check Goa University Results 2021 Offline?
Ques. Can a student apply for revaluation?
Ques. What if any discrepancies are found in the admit card?
Ques. Can I check the results of the previous year?