Baddi University has different schools in engineering, management and pharmacy which include courses in Mechanical engineering, civil engineering, electrical application, computer application, Computer science engineering and ECE. The admissions to the university are done in the month of March-April.
The merit list is declared within 2 weeks of the completion of examination on the university website and the counseling is followed soon after it for the admissions. There are mid-semester and end-semester examinations taken by the university. The university follows semester system.
How to check Baddi University of Emerging Science and Technology Result 2021?
The university announces its results on the official website soon after the completion of the examination. Here are a few steps to check your results: -
- Log onto the official website of Baddi University
- Click on the Student Services tab
- Select the Results option from the list
- You will be redirected to the results panel
- Fill-in your Date of Birth and Roll Number to check your results.
Baddi University of Emerging Science and Technology Academic Calendar 2021
The registration for the semester begins in the month of July. The first mid-semester exams are held in the month of September in the mid of the month. The second mid-semester examinations are held in the month of November, in the second week of it and the third mid-semester exams are held right after the second mid-semester exams.
The end semester exams are in the month of December. The registration for 2nd, 4th, 6th and 8th semester is done in the starting of January. The first mid-semester exams are held in the month of February-March. The second and the third mid-semester exams are held in the month of April and May respectively and the end semester exams are held in the month of July-August.
For more clarity on the timetable refer to these steps to check the schedule:-
- Log onto the official website of Baddi University of Emerging Science and Technology.
- From the list click on the Students Services option.
- As the options appear, select the Academic Calendar options.
- You will be redirected to the academic’s calendar’s page.
- Candidates can download the Academic Calendar’s PDF and take a print-out of it for future reference.
Ques: Within How many days does BUEST release the results?
Ques: How to Download BUEST results from the website?
Ques: What are the details printed on BUEST results?
Ques: What if there's any discrepancies found on the BUEST results?
Ques: How to Apply for the Revaluation Process?
Ques: When to apply for Supplementary exams?
Ques: How to obtain the exam admit card?
Ques: Which marks are considered by BUEST post the revaluation process?