Shoolini University’s (SU) results are published on its official website. SU, Solan publishes results for semester exams and entrance exams conducted by it.
The semester exams are held twice in a year for various programs. Students of Shoolini University can check the results at the Examination section. Now the university has also made the provision to download the admit card, syllabus, marksheet etc,.
Shoolini University also conducts its own Entrance Test for admission into various UG PG programs. Click here for Shoolini University Admission
|Name of the University||Shoolini University, Solan|
|Results Declared||M.Pharm 1st Semester|
|Exam Schedule/ Date Sheet||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Application Form||Click Here|
|M.Pharm 1st Sem||February 24, 2020||Click Here|
|B.Pharm 1st Sem||February 3, 2020||Click Here|
|B.Pharm 5st Sem||February 3, 2020||Click Here|
|B.Pharm 7th Sem||February 3, 2020||Click Here|
|B.Pharm 3rd Sem||February 3, 2020||Click Here|
How to check Shoolini University Result?
SU conducts semester examinations twice in a year. Even semester examinations are conducted in June-July and odd exams are conducted in November-December. Results for the same are published within one month of examination.
All the results are published on the official website of Shoolini University. Students can download the results in pdf format. For convenience, links are also provided above. Following are the steps to check the SU results:
- Visit the official website of Shoolini University.
- Go to the bottom of the website and check the result tab in Quick links.
- Click on the result tab, you will be redirected to the result page.
- And there you will find the result in pdf formats of all the courses.
- Click on the pdf format of the relevant course and download it.
- And check your relevant results as per your given registration number.
Shoolini University Reappear Exam
Shoolini University provides an opportunity for the students to re appear for the subjects in which they get failed or fail to appear for it. But the university has certain guidelines for the students in order to appear for re appear examination:
- In case any student fails an exam then they have to reappear for the exam next year.
- If a student fails in two consecutive semesters they are not allowed to appear the next semester.
- Students other than pharmacy who fail to get a 4.0-grade point in a subject have to clear the subject through reappear examination.
Students will be notified about the reappearing of exams on the website. They need to go through the notification link to fill the form for the subject they are appearing.
After completion of the reappearing exams, the results will be uploaded on the result section of the university website from where candidates can download or check their results.
Click Here: Results of Reappear exam
Shoolini University Syllabus
Shoolini University has released the syllabus for various UG PG programs at the official website. The syllabus structure of every specified course is available on the website. Follow the steps below to find the syllabus of each program:
- Go to the official college website
- Click on the course tab.
- Find the syllabus tab
- Click on the desired course for the details.
Shoolini University Application Form
Admission in SU is made through an entrance test (JRF, NET, SAT) followed by a personal interview before the admission committee of the university. Application form for admission, entrance test and semester registration is available at the university website.
Here are the application form links below for the admission and the online entrance test:
Shoolini University Admit Card
The admit card will be released only for the candidates who will successfully complete the registration process. It contains details such as test center, exam date & time, roll number, and the application number without which candidates will be not allowed for the exam. Students need to check the details in their admit card and make sure that they are correct. Follow the steps below to know how to find the Admit Card:
- Visit the official website of the university.
- Enter the login credentials such as user id and password to download.
- Download and print out the admit card for further reference.
Shoolini University Date Sheet/ Exam Schedule
Shoolini University has also released the Date Sheet of the semester and yearly examinations. Students from UG and PG program can find the date sheet PDF, download it and save it for further reference, at the official website.
Below is the procedure on how to check the date sheet:
- Visit the college website and scroll down to the bottom of the page.
- Then search for the results tab, there are pdf formats available for the Date Sheets.
- Students can download the Date Sheets available on the website as pdf format.