Shoolini University is inviting applications to UG/PG Admission 2021. Candidates can visit the official website to apply for admissions. Candidates are required to pay an application fee of 1300 INR – INR 1500 to apply. This fee can increase based on the course you apply to.
Shoolini University Admission 2021: The University is inviting applications to UG/PG Admission 2021. Apply Now
Shoolini University is established by the State Government of Himachal Pradesh. It is approved by the UGC and the Pharmacy Council of India. The university is located in Solan, HP with a campus on the Oachghat – Kumarhatti Road.
Shoolini University offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses in Biotechnology, Engineering, Food Technology, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Basic Sciences, Business Management and Liberal Arts. It has five departments - Applied Sciences & Biotechnology, Management Sciences and Liberal Arts, Engineering and Technology, Pharmaceutical Sciences and Basic Sciences. It also offers dual degree programmes, M.Phil and Doctoral Programmes in a number of specializations.
- There are 19 Bachelor degrees, 21 Master degrees, 7 M.Phil, 15 Doctoral degrees and 10 Dual Degree programmes are available at the University.
- The application process has commenced and the University is inviting applications from eligible candidates.
- Interested candidates can procure the prospectus from the Shoolini University campus. Students can also obtain the prospectus on request i.e. via post or can download it from the university website.
- Students can fill the application forms and submit the same along with an application fee of INR 1300 - INR 1500 (depending on the course) online or cash/ cheque/ DD in favour of ‘Shoolini University’ payable at Solan. Candidates can also apply online from the university website.
- Candidates are advised to attach the attested copies of academic certificates, detailed mark sheets, testimonials and three passport size photographs with the form.
- The university reserves 25% seats for students residing in Himachal Pradesh and provides relaxation in eligibility criteria to SC/ST/OBC candidates as per the rules of Government of Himachal Pradesh.