Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University, Rajouri is a State University established in the year of 2007 in Rajouri, Jammu & Kashmir
BGSBU had released the UG & PG result for examination conducted in the month of December 2019 to January 2020. All the regular, private and readmitted students can check the BGSBU Odd Semester Result 2019-20.
BGSBU releases results for B.Tech, BE, BE Lateral Entry, BBA, BA (Hons) and B.Ed courses at the UG level and offers M.Sc, MCA, MBA, MA and M.Ed programs at the PG level.
Candidates need to enter their Roll Number and Date of Birth in order to check the results. The Result date is not being specifically set by the official board. Candidates can check the BGSB University Result 2021 via online mode only.
Check BGSBU Admission
|Name of the University||Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University|
|Also known as||BGSBU, Rajouri|
|Type of Exam||Annual and Semester wise|
|Result||Re-evaluation result of M.Sc Mathematics (2nd & 4th Semester), M.A. Urdu(2nd Semester)|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Examination Form||Click Here|
|Aggregate Result of candidates in BA Arabic (Hons), M.Sc. IT, M.Sc. Mathematics and M.A. English clearing Backlogs.||Click here|
|Re-evaluation result of M.Sc Mathematics (2nd & 4th Semester), M.A. Urdu(2nd Semester)||Click here|
|P.hD Notification of Ms.Sayeeda Wajal, Department of Arabic||Click here|
|P.hD Notification of Mr.Ishtiaq Ahmed Shah, Department of Arabic||Click here|
|P.hD Notification of Mr. Atif Javed Qazi, Department of Management Studies||Click here|
|Result of Diploma in Front Office Semester 1 (Regular)||Click here|
|Rechecking Result of B.Tech Semester-II and Semester-VI||Click here|
|Re-Evaluation Result of B.Tech Semester-II, IV, VI and Semester-VIII B.E Civil Evening(Lateral Entry)||Click here|
|Result of B.Tech Civil Engg. Semester-I, II Earlier Withheld||Click here|
How to check BGSBU Result?
Students who have scored the qualifying marks can take admission into the next class. An offline mark sheet will get respective college wise within a few weeks later.
All candidates need to visit the official website and check your respective courses and year/semester exam result by roll number. We hope the given details are enough for useful candidates and stay connected to this post and get to keep further updates.
BGSBU conducts semester examinations two times a year. Even Semester examinations are conducted in April- May while odd semester exams are conducted in November-December. Results for the same are published within a month of examination.
All the results are published here at BGSB University. Students can download the result. For convenience, we have also provided the result link above. Please follow the following steps to check the BGSBU results:
- Visit on the official website of Bundelkhand University.
- Click on Notification Tab on the home page of the website.
- Then click the “University Result Tab”
- You will be redirected to the Results page.
- On the results page, choose the examination type (Full Subject/ Re-appear/ Deficient Candidate/ Additional Subject/ Improvement of Performance), semester.
- Now select your respective course result link.
- Fill the details required i.e. Registration No. or Roll No, semester and course.
- Click on Submit Button.
- Check your score and also you can save it.
- Download the result in Pdf format and take a printout for further reference.
BGSBU University Revaluation Application
After the declaration of result, in case any student is not satisfied with his/ her result. He/ She can opt for the Revaluation of the subject exam. Candidates can submit the rechecking form within one week and declare the main result.
Here we are providing how to apply for online inspection of Answer Book:
- Open the official website for result revaluation.
- Open in Notification Tab, here you will get the option to apply for result revaluation.
- Apply for reporting of the problem in Answer Book Viewed.
- After submission, print the application form for future reference.
The result of rechecking shall also be declared within a month, students can check their revaluation result on the official website. We are also providing the following steps to check revaluation result:
- Visit the official website of Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University.
- Now go to the Result Section which is available in the notification tab.
- Click on Revaluation Result link
- Now select your courses year branch, which results in what you want to check.
- Enter roll number and finally press the submit button
- Your Result will be appearing on your screen.
- Take a print out for future reference.
BGSBU Examination form
- Visit the official website of the university.
- Click on ‘Apply Online’.
- There are two options-New registration and Already registered users.
- Upon clicking on New Registration, a registration window appears.
- Fill the registration form and submit it.
- A user ID and password are sent to the registered mobile number.
- Login with the login credentials provided and fill the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of documents, photograph, and signature and submit it.
- After this, candidates will be directed to the payment page where payment can be made through credit card, debit card or net banking.
- After payment, the final submission of the application will be done.
BGSBU Admit Card
Candidates can download the admit card/ hall ticket online for their respective semester, a week before the start of the examination. Follow the below-mentioned steps to download the Admit Card:
- Visit on the official website of BGSBU.
- Click on the Examination Tab.
- Then again click on Admit card Tab.
- Enter the details such as Registration ID and Password in the specified fields.
- Click on the “Submit” button to download the admit card.
- Here you can open and save your admit card for further exams.
Details Mentioned on the Admit Card
The BGSBU Rajouri admits Card 2021 contains some important information regarding the entrance exam such as date, timings, venue, etc. All the candidates must bring the BGSBU Admit Card 2021 at the specified exam center. The following details are mentioned on the Admit Card.
- Name of the Applicant
- Date of Birth
- Application Number
- Name of the entrance examination
- Date and timings of the entrance test
- Address of the examination center.
Students can check the syllabus for the relevant course on the official website by following the steps mentioned below:
- Open the official website of BGSBU.
- Click on the University syllabus tab available on the page.
- Here you will get available the entire syllabus for different courses.
BGSBU Application Forms
These Application forms provide detailed information regarding documents and other necessary information required from the candidates. These forms are available at the University Counter against cash payment. Students can apply for the following:
- Application form for Duplicate Mark Sheet/Provisional Certificate/Enrollment Number/Roll Number
- Application form for Migration Certificate
- Application form to obtain Degree
- Scrutiny form
- Application form for Enrollment
Ques: How to check BGSBU Exam Results?
Ques: Is BGSBU Exam Results available in physical mode?
Ques: Can a student apply for BGSBU Revaluation?
Ques: How can I check BGSBU Revaluation Results?
Ques: Where can I find the BGSBU Exam Time table?
Ques: How can a candidate download the BGSBU Admit Card?
Ques: What are the details mentioned on the BGSBU Admit Card?
Ques: Can a candidate review the BGSBU results of the previous year?