ITM University, Gwalior runs UG/PG/Integrated/Research/Diploma/Certificate courses under its 13 departments. Aspirants have to appear in the entrance test conducted by the university to get admission in their desired course.
The University practices semester-wise academic schedule and its academic session are divided into two semesters viz. Odd & Even semester. The Odd semester stretches across August-December, while the even semester begins in the month of January and finishes in the month of June. The End-term examination is conducted in the month of December/June.
The examination timetable of term-end and mid-term examination is published on the website of the university a month before its inception. The result of the term-end examination is released within 30-35 days after the examination.
ITM University Exam Result 2019
The result of term-end examination of Regular and Ex. The category is declared within 30-35 days after the completion of the examination. The Odd semester term-end examination result is announced in the month of January-February. The Even semester term-end examination result is released in the month of June-July. The end-term examination result of each UG/PG/Integrated/Diploma/Certificate/Research program is publicized separately once the evaluation of answer sheet is done. Students can download their result from the university’s website with the help of the following steps:
- Go to ITM university’s website
- Click on “More Links” at the top of the home page
- On the new page, click on “Student Services”
- On the Student services page, select the “Results” option
- On the Results page, click on the result link of your respective course and batch
- Download and take a printout of the same for further reference
ITM University Exam Timetable 2019
The timetable of ITM University’s end-term examination is circulated generally a month before the commencement of the examination. The end-term examination of the Odd semester is conducted in the month of December-January and its timetable is published in the month of November. Similarly, the even semester end-term semester examination timetable is uploaded by the university in the month of May. The university also provides the timetable of Mid-term examination for regular and repeater categories separately. The timetable of mid-term examination conducted in the month of October/April during the Odd/Even semester is publicized 20-25 days prior to the inception of the examination. The examination timetable is released online on the official website of the university.
- Visit the official website of the ITM university
- Click on More links on the homepage
- Select the Students Services option.
- On the new page, click on Exam option
- On the Examination page, click on the timetable link of your respective course, category and batch
- Download and save it for future use