ITM University is a Private University located in Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh and was established in the year 1997. The University has been approved by UGC, AICTE, COA, INC, PCI, NCTE and BCI. It is also proud member or AIU.
ITM University offers Undergraduate, Integrated, Postgraduate and Research level programs in Engineering & Technology, Commerce & Management, Pharmacy, Computer Applications, Nursing, Agriculture & Veterinary Science, Science, Arts & Design, Physical Education & Sports, Education, Architecture & Design, Law and Humanities & Literary Studies.
Know more about ITM University Admissions
ITM University Courses and Eligibility
ITM University Undergraduate programs are offered to the candidates having passed 10+2 with minimum required marks in relevant discipline. Final Selection to these courses will be done on the basis of ITM-NEST Entrance Exam Score.
Admissions to ITM University Postgraduate Courses are open for the candidates with Graduation in Relevant stream with the minimum required marks. Final Selection will be based on ITM-NEST Entrance Exam Score.
Minimum eligibility required to apply for Ph.D. program is Master’s Degree (Relevant Stream) with minimum 55% marks in aggregate and a valid score in ITM-Nest Entrance Exam.
However, for admission to the following courses, scores obtained in external entrance exams can be considered.
ITM-NEST/ Pre Agriculture Test Rank
ITM-NEST/ NATA/ JEE Entrance Exam Score
ITM-NEST/ GATE Entrance Exam Score
ITM-NEST/ CAT/ CMAT/ XAT/ MAT/ ATMA Entrance Exam Score
Check ITM University Fee Structure
ITM University Placement
The Training and Placement Cell of ITM University focuses on providing
- Training & Augmentation Programs.
- Communication Skills, Personality Development, Aptitude, Logical Reasoning and foundation courses on basic Mathematics.
- Expert lectures from Industry professionals.
- Industry specific mock tests, mock group discussions and mock interviews.
The Placement Cell has provided over 65,726 placement opportunities to the students through the connection of 412 recruiters. Overall 82% of the eligible candidates have been placed with at least 5 placement opportunity to each candidate.
Get details about ITM University Placement
ITM University Ranking
- Ranked AAA+ University by Careers360 Magazine in 2018.
- “Best University for Advanced Learning” in the presence of Honourable Shri Prakash Javadekar Minister of State for Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of
India in ‘India Excellence Award 2017’ on 9th February, 2017.
- “The best Globally recognized private University of The year” by Chief Guest Shri Rajeev Mishra, Founder of Electronic Media Rating Council of India in Asia Education Leadership Awards 2017 on 25th February, 2017.
- Ranked Among Best Universities in India by India Today in 2017.
- “Best University providing placements & entrepreneurship in India” by Chief Guest Prof. (Dr.) Ram Shankar Katheria, Hon’ble Minister of State for HRD, Govt. of India in 9th
ASSOCHAM Education Summit & National Excellence Awards February, 2016.
- ITM’s School of Business Ranked 32 among top Management Institutes in India by NIRF in 2016.
- ITM’s School of Engineering and Technology Ranked 58 among top Engineering Institutes in India by NIRF in 2016.