ITM NEST 2019 Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Syllabus, Pattern
ITM NEST 2019 is a qualifying common entrance examination for admission to various programs offered by ITM University Gwalior. It is conducted annually on every Saturday in the month of May 2019. For admission to Engineering, Management, Law, Pharmacy, Computer Science, Agriculture, Design and Art, Architecture and Design, Nursing, Fine Arts, Physical Education and Sports, and Education Programmes offered by ITM University, applicant has to qualify in ITM NEST 2019.
|ITM NEST 2019 Application Form||ITM NEST 2019 Exam Pattern||ITM NEST 2019 Eligibility|
- ITM NEST 2019 Application Form will be released in the month of January 2019.
- The application form for ITM NEST 2019 can be filled in online mode (official website) as well as offline mode.
- ITM NEST 2019 is conducted in both online as well as offline modes.
- Duration of the exam is 90 minutes and test paper consists of 100 objective type questions.
- The results can be expected in the last week of July 2019.
- Once the results are out, counselling for all the courses will begin immediately.
ITM NEST 2019 Highlights
|Date of ITM NEST||May 5, 12, 19 and 26, 2019 and may be continued in next month|
|Conducting Body||NEST University, Gwalior|
|Mode of exam||Both Modes - Online and Offline|
|Medium of exam||English|
|Duration of exam||90 minutes|
|Type and Number of Questions||Objective Type- 100 questions|
|Course Offered||UG and PG programs in various streams|
ITM NEST 2019 Exam Dates
ITM University will make the admit card available from April 2019. ITM NEST 2019 will be held on every Saturday of May 2019. Result and names of shortlisted applicants are released after one week of conclusion of ITM NEST 2019 and from the same day counselling process starts.
|ITM NEST 2019 Application Form Availability||January 2019|
|Last date of Submission of Application Form||April 30, 2019|
|Admit Card Availability||April 2019|
|ITM NEST 2019 Exam||May 5, 12, 19 and 26, 2019 and may be continued in following month|
|Declaration of Result||One week after completing ITM NEST 2019|
|Commencement of Counselling||With the declaration of Result|
ITM NEST 2019 Eligibility
Eligibility for ITM NEST 2019 is based on academic qualification, minimum secured marks in qualifying exam as is given below herewith:
|Engineering||B.Tech||Candidate must have passed Class 10+2 from any government recognized board of secondary education with minimum 50% marks. Compulsory subjects must be Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology or Botany|
|M.Tech||Applicant must have B.Tech Degree with minimum 55% marks|
|Management||BBA||Candidate must have passed class 10+2 in any stream from any recognized board. Minimum 50% marks must have secured in the graduation. For BBA Honours minimum marks are 55%|
|MBA||Candidate must have (10+2+3) 3 years graduation degree in any discipline from any recognized university or institute. Minimum 50% marks must have secured in the graduation|
|Law||BA / B.Com + Law (Integrated)||Candidate must have passed Class 10+2 with minimum 50% marks from any government recognized board of secondary education|
|LL.B||Candidate must have (10+2+3) 3 years graduation degree in any discipline from any recognized university or institute. Minimum 40% marks must have secured in the graduation|
|LL.M||Candidate must have graduation degree in Law with minimum 50% marks from any recognized university or institute.|
|Pharmacy||D. Pharma||Candidate must have passed Class 10+2 in Science stream with 50% marks from any government recognized board of secondary education|
|B. Pharma||Candidate must have passed Class 10+2 with minimum 50% marks from any government recognized board of secondary education. Compulsory subjects must be Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology or Botany|
|Computer Science and Applications||BCA||Candidate must have passed Class 10+2 in any stream with 45% marks from any government recognized board of secondary education|
|BCA Honours||Candidate must have passed Class 10+2 in any stream with 50% marks from any government recognized board of secondary education|
|MCA||Candidate must have passed 10+2 with Maths and 3-years graduation degree in any stream with minimum 50% marks from any recognized university or institute.|
ITM NEST 2019 Application Form
ITM NEST 2019 Application Form will be available from January 2019. The application form can be obtained through Online and Offline mode. Process for online submission of application form for ITM NEST 2019 can be performed in easy steps which start from online registration on official website of ITM University i.e. itmuniversity.ac.in.
Steps for online submission of ITM NEST 2019 Application Form are as follows:
- Visit official website i.e. itmuniversity.ac.in
- Go to Admission and look for ‘ITM NEST 2019’ and click on it.
- A new webpage will open with basic instructions for Online Application and Payment, click on “Apply Now”
- A Registration page will appear on the screen, enter required details OR Sign up with Facebook/Gmail
- Check your email for verification login information will be sent on mobile number also
- Use the log in credentials received at the time of registration to log in and filling the application form.
- Fill in the information in the following order:
- Personal Details
- Education Details
- Uploading Documents
Offline Mode for Submitting ITM NEST 2019 Application Form
- Application from will be available in office of ITM University. It can be bought by paying prescribed amount.
- ITM NEST 2019 Application Form can be downloaded from official website of ITM University i.e. itmuniversity.ac.in
- To obtain application form for ITM NEST 2019 in online mode, perform registration steps same as that for online mode.
- Pay the application fee and take a printed copy of the application form.
- Use Blue or Black colour Ball Pen and write in Capital Letters only.
- Fill in the details and submit the application form along with the below mentioned documents:
- Photocopies of Education Certificates / Mark sheet of all as is applicable according to the course
- ID Proof
- 3 Photographs
- Demand Draft (DD) (Keep a photocopy and enclosed original) [Mention your registration ID, Name, Application Number, Applied Course at the back side of DD]
ITM NEST 2019 Application Form with all above mentioned documents can be submitted personally at admission office of ITM University.
OR This can be sent via post to below given ITM University address:
ITM University Counselling Cell, Kautilya Block
ITM University Campus,
Opp. Sithouli Railway Station, NH-75 Sithouli, Jhansi Road,
Gwalior - 475001, ( M.P. ), INDIA
ITM NEST 2019 Admit Card
Admit Card for ITM NEST 2019 will be available on official website. Admit card for ITM NEST 2019 is a compulsory document to be carried to the examination hall, without which entrance to examination hall and attempt for ITM NEST will not be permitted in any case.
How to Download ITM NEST 2019 Admit Card
- Go to above given website
- Login with Registered ID / Password (system generated)
- Your Account will open
- Go to Admit Card for ITM NEST 2019
- Download Admit Card
- Save it and Take 2 - 3 Prints
Information on Admit Card for ITM NEST 2019 exam will be related to candidate and exam e.g. Name of Candidate, Date of Birth, Registration Number, Course, Name of Examination, Address of Examination Center, Candidate’s Photograph, and Signature etc. Keep one Photo ID Proof with Admit Card for verification purpose.
ITM NEST 2019 Exam Center
ITM NEST 2019 is not conducted throughout the country, only 4 cities including campus of ITM University at Gwalior are considered for conducting this exam. The other exam centers are mentioned below:
- ITM University, Turari Campus
ITM NEST 2019 Exam Pattern
- ITM NEST 2019 is conducted in both online and offline modes.
- Duration of 90 minutes for attempting 100 objective type questions gives less than One-minute time to answer each question.
- ITM NEST 2019 is consistent of total 100 marks, each question carries 1 mark.
- ITM NEST 2019 highlights are as follows:
|Mode of ITM NEST||Online Computer Based Test (CBT) and Offline Pen Paper Based Test|
|Number of Questions||Total 100 questions|
|Duration of ITM NEST||90 minutes|
|Medium of ITM NEST||English|
|Marking Scheme||1 mark for each Right Answer|
|Negative Marking||Not Applicable|
In ITM NEST 2019, test paper will be divided into 2 parts i.e. Paper A and Paper B. Paper A is common for all programs and Paper B is related to the subject ability concerned with the programme applying for. In Paper B, for every program, there is different paper set like ITM NEST exam questions for MBA has different questions from that of Pharmacy or MCA or B.Tech.
Check Detailed ITM NEST 2019 Exam Pattern
ITM NEST 2019 Syllabus
- Syllabus for ITM NEST 2019 is not the same for all programmes. As per the requirement of the course standard of the questions and type of the subject or topics are different.
- Law, MBA, MCA, Pharmacy and BE / B.Tech are different streams, so for entrance test a common questions paper set cannot be justified.
- So, considering above situation ITM NEST is held in 2 parts one is Paper A which is common for all applicant and Paper B which is specially targeting Paper Subject Skills related to the course applied for.
ITM NEST 2019 Result
Result for ITM NEST 2019 entrance exam is expected to be announced in last week of July or first week of August 2019. Result will be displayed on its official website i.e. www.itmuniversity.ac.in Shortlisted students will receive admission call letter on their registered email address. Take print of admission call letter and reach the allotted center on prescribed date and time with original and photocopies of academic records.
The steps to download ITM NEST 2019 Result are:
- Go to the official website of ITM University.
- Look for the link flashing “ITM NEST 2019 Result” and click on it
- Enter log in credentials such as Registration Number and Date of Birth/Password.
- Click on ‘submit’, the result will be displayed on your screen.
- Candidates are advised to take multiple copies of the result for further admission process.
ITM NEST 2019 Counselling Process
Counselling process starts with the declaration of Result for ITM NEST 2019. Counselling goes on until mid September and once the seats for particular course are fulfilled any time, counselling will be over for that particular course.
Candidate must carry below mentioned documents during counselling process:
- All Academic Records in original from Class 10 to Graduation (as is applicable) like Certificate / Degree / Mark Sheet (as applicable according to the course and eligibility)
- Photo ID Proof showing Candidate’s Photo, Address, Date of Birth and Father’s or Mother’s Name or both
- ITM NEST Scholarship Form
- Government Scholarship Form
- Sports and Cultural Scholarship Form
- Military and Paramilitary Scholarship Form
- Economic Background Based Scholarship Form
- 5 recent Self Photographs colour and passport size
- 2 photocopies set of all documents mentioned above, photocopies should be self attested
- Migration Certificate (issued by university / board, applicant studied last)
- Category Certificate (must be issued by competent authority with signature and seal of the concerned department)
- First instalment of Fee amount of first semester. Fee can be paid either in Cash or by DD. DD should be generated in favour of “ITM UNIVERSITY GWALIOR” Payable at “Gwalior”.
- Cheque is not accepted.
Admission Help Line:
Toll Free Number: 1800 270 0031
Contact No.: 7305111222
ITM NEST 2019 – Special Contact No.
Contact: 0751 – 6560661, 09425308942
Technical Problems related to Online Application form submission and Payment
Write to Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Contacts of ITM University
Phone: + 91 - 751 – 2440036
Official Website: www.itmuniversity.ac.in
Director Admission and Counselling
ITM University Campus,
Opp. Sithouli Railway Station, NH-75 Sithouli, Jhansi Road,
Gwalior - 475001, ( M.P. ), INDIA
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College