Jiwaji University has recently released its exam Time Table 2020 on the official website. Eligible students can check for their respective exams, regular or supplementary from the Exam Time Table page on the site. Details like application form process, dates, time, subject, schedule, etc. are provided in a PDF format. Application duly filled and in the given format are only acceptable. Candidates must fulfill attendance criteria to be eligible to appear for the examinations. Exam form along with the fees need to be submitted before the due date as well. Jiwaji University reserves the right to cancel the candidature if any kind of discrepancy is found. Hall tickets are issued to eligible students once the due date for submission is over.
Read More: Jiwaji University Admission
Jiwaji University Exam Time Table 2020
Notification for upcoming regular and supplementary examinations along with the schedule for postponed examination was released by Jiwaji University. Students are required to go through the respective pdf file to know their schedules. No kind of malpractice is allowed throughput the process of examination if found involvement strict actions will be taken.
For any clash in the exam time table, report to the controller of examination at the earliest.
|Time Table for M.Phil IInd Semester (A.I.H.C and Archaeology) Exam June 2018 (For SOS – Regular and Ex-Students)||Click here|
|Time Table for B.Lib. (Annual System) (For College Regular Students) Exam March April 2020||Click here|
|Time Table for B.Sc. IIIrd Year Main Exam March April 2020 (For College Regular and Private)||Click here|
|Time Table for M.Phil 1st Semester Exam December 2019 (For SOS – Regular, ATKT and Ex-students)||Click here|
|Time Table of Certificate in French (For SOS – Regular, Ex and ATKT Students) Exam December 2019||Click here|
|Time Table for Ph.D. course work month March 2020 (SOS In Law JU Gwalior)||Click here|
|Revised Time Table for B.E 1st Semester and B.E 2nd Semester Exam December 2019||Click here|
|Revised Time Table for B.A.,B.Com.,B.Sc.,B.Sc.(Home Sc.) IInd Year Annual Main Exam Mar.-Apr. 2020 (For College Regular & Private) (For Regular, Ex and Supplementary IInd Chance Students)||Click here|
|Time Table for B.Pharma. IIIrd Sem. (For SOS - Regular, Ex and ATKT Students) and B.Pharma. Vth Sem. (For SOS - Regular Students Only) (CBCS) Exam Dec. 2019||Click here|
Check Jiwaji University Result
Jiwaji University Time Table 2020: How to check?
Students need to follow the below steps to view or download exam schedules in pdf format.
- Visit the official Website.
- Scroll down on the page and click on the “Colleges/ Examination”.
- A screen with multiple options will appear. Go to “Exam Time Table”.
- A window with examination dates will be displayed on the screen.
- Scroll down and choose your required exam option to download the pdf file of the time table.
Step 1: Visit the official Website.
Step 2: Scroll down on the page and click on the “Colleges/ Examination”.
Step 3: A screen with multiple options will appear. Go to “Exam Time Table”.
Step 4: A window with examination dates will be displayed on the screen.
Step 5: Scroll down and choose your required exam option to download the pdf file of the time table.
Jiwaji University: Details on Time Table 2020
Given below are some of the details mentioned on the time table:
- Examination name
- Exam Time
- Exam Day/Date
- Subject Name along with Subject Code
- Batches for which the schedule is made
- Exam registration date
- Details of the documents that need to be furnished
- Signature of the Controller of Examinations
Instructions to students
- Students are required to appear at the exam hall before the scheduled time or 30 minutes earlier
- Carry a printed copy of hall ticket and id card on the day of the exam
- Electronic devices including mobile phones are strictly restricted inside the hall
- Students found involved in any kind of malpractice shall be debarred from writing the exam
- No kind of mark on answer booklet is accepted
Jiwaji University Admit Card
- Jiwaji University will release a notification when the hall ticket for the particular exam is ready for distribution.
- The University will issue hall tickets to eligible students before the schedule of the exam.
- It’s completely the responsibility of students to collect the admission tickets prior to the examination.
- Check whether all the details printed are correct, if not inform the controller of examination at once.
- No student will be allowed to enter the exam center without hall ticket and id card.
Read More: Jiwaji University Admit Card