Mohanlal Sukhadia University, known commonly as MLSU or the University of Udaipur is a state university based on the city of Udaipur. The university consists of as many as 60 affiliated colleges and each year it conducts the UG examinations for all of them.
In the last evaluation, the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) has conferred it with 'A' grade. MLSU university has recently released the admit cards for its various undergraduate courses. Admit cards for all UG programs are available now and can be downloaded by the students from the online portal of the university.
The admit card is mandatory for all MLSU exams and must be carried by the student in the examination hall along with their photo IDs.
It should be noted that only the students who have successfully submitted the MLSU exam form in due time along with the applicable fees will be able to view and download the MLSU admit card. Also, students need to make sure that they are eligible for the said examination as per the guidelines issued by the university.
Obtaining the admit card of Mohanlal Sukhadia University online is an easy and streamlined process. Keep reading to know everything about MLSU admit cards and how to download them.
|Name of the University||Mohanlal Sukhadia University (MLSU)|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Affiliated Colleges||Click Here|
Check MLSU Admission
How to download an MLSU Admit card?
The MLSU Admit card 2020 is mandatory to appear in all UG examinations conducted by the university. But the form fillup process of these admit cards run on a strict schedule and students are urged to make sure that they don't miss the deadlines.
The details about all the exams and their expected dates are available on the official university time table that is available in the MLSU website.
Students can visit the MLSU time table page for detailed information about the same. On this page, students will have to enter the scheme of their examination (UG, PG etc), faculty (Science, Arts etc) and their class (1st year, 2nd year etc) to download the latest time table published by the university.
On the same page, students can also check when the time table was last updated.
Note: Due to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic, many examinations of the MLSU have been postponed and the dates mentioned in the time table may not match the rescheduled dates.
Students have two options to choose from when it comes about downloading the admit card of the Mohanlal Sukhadia University. Students can either opt to use the student portal of the university or they can decide to use the examination portal of the university.
The detailed instructions for downloading the admit card through both portals are given below.
Once downloaded, the students are advised to take extra care of the admit card and preserve it with utmost care because, without it, no eligible candidate will be allowed to sit in the MLSU examinations.
It is also advocated that the students refrain from writing anything on the MLSU admit card as it will violate the examination norms set by the university.
How to download the Admit Card from the student portal?
- Head to the student portal of the Mohanlal Sukhadia University.
- Enter your credentials i.e. your user ID or Enrollment number along with the password.
- If you have forgotten the password, you can collect it from your college.
- Click on the admit card button.
- Once the admit card appears, click on the print button to save it to your computer or directly print it.
How to download the Admit Card from the examination portal?
- Head to the official examination portal of the university.
- Go to the admit card section and choose your examination type among the available choices.
- Find your examination and click on the 'click here' button on the right-hand side.
- At this point, you can either use your challan number or roll number to proceed.
- Click on the 'download admit card' button to download and print your admit card.
Details Mentioned on MLSU admit card
MLSU admit card holds several pieces of information which should be carefully verified by the students before the due date of the examination and any issues must be immediately reported to the controller of the examination of the university.
- Candidate's name along with his/her father's name.
- Roll number for the particular examination.
- Name and details of the centre of examination.
- Photograph and signature of the candidate.
- Personal details of the candidate.
- List of the papers of the examination and date and time of each paper.
- The admit card downloaded from the MLSU website needs to be produced during all papers of the examination.
- Students are also required to carry their college IDs along with them.
- Cell phones and any kinds of papers are strictly restricted inside the examination hall.
- Scientific calculators are allowed in some papers but they must not have programming capabilities.
- Any malpractice by a student during the examination may attract strict action from the authorities.